EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Ghosts and Demons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Hey everyone!!!

It is me and of course with lots of questions :)

When I was practicing p-shifting I got to a strange point. I felt light headed and COULD SEE WITH MY EYES CLOSED. I saw my room, it was grey for some reason and there was some kind of a shadow man standing. The air was chilly and I felt as if my soul was just deep lost in me somewhere. I didn't have any thoughts and I herd some really creepy voices in my head I think. Like whispers. I felt so empty for a moment. Then everything turned normal. But all the other times I see ghosts and shadow people, and other paranormal things that are hard to explain. Could this be because of the shifting? If so, does it mean I got closer to the barrier?

Thanks For Spending your time on reading this! :)
Back to top Go down
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Kind of reminds me of astral projection, actually. I've heard of people describing such a phenomena, "seeing with your eyes closed" when astral projecting. Did that happen the other times, or were you seeing them normally then?
Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Taylarn wrote:
Kind of reminds me of astral projection, actually. I've heard of people describing such a phenomena, "seeing with your eyes closed" when astral projecting. Did that happen the other times, or were you seeing them normally then?

It happens only when I go to sleep. I am just lying down, thinking, and then boom! I see with my eyes closed, it is not a really great thing, because I would like to have my mind relaxed and not wanting to stare at my lamp with ghosts and demons around XD But really, it only happens when I go to sleep. When I practice p-shifting, my eyes are closed. That was the only time that this happened.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 1:05 pm

If you could see your physical surroundings with your eyes closed and the likes, it could also be biolocation which is projecting the energy body onto the physical (of course you can't be seen unless someone is good at seeing energy)
Shadow people/beings aren't demons. Rather, they are a race of beings composed of dark energy; elementals. If it was astral projection/mental projection it would be a thoughtform and composed of someone else's/ your own mental creation which is less likely.

This world is closely linked to the different shadow realms, especially during the night and shadow beings/people tend to come here very often.

As for ghost my belief differs that ghost are nothing but residual energy stuck in a loop until either cleansed or released from said loop through some other form of "banishing"
Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 1:07 pm

Aphson wrote:
If you could see your physical surroundings with your eyes closed and the likes, it could also be biolocation which is projecting the energy body onto the physical (of course you can't be seen unless someone is good at seeing energy)
Shadow people/beings aren't demons. Rather, they are a race of beings composed of dark energy; elementals. If it was astral projection/mental projection it would be a thoughtform and composed of someone else's/ your own mental creation which is less likely.

This world is closely linked to the different shadow realms, especially during the night and shadow beings/people tend to come here very often.

As for ghost my belief differs that ghost are nothing but residual energy stuck in a loop until either cleansed or released from said loop through some other form of "banishing"

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 1:11 pm

No problem o7
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Lykena wrote:
Hey everyone!!!

When I was practicing p-shifting I got to a strange point. I felt light headed and COULD SEE WITH MY EYES CLOSED. I saw my room, it was grey for some reason and there was some kind of a shadow man standing. The air was chilly and I felt as if my soul was just deep lost in me somewhere. I didn't have any thoughts and I herd some really creepy voices in my head I think. Like whispers. I felt so empty for a moment. Then everything turned normal. But all the other times I see ghosts and shadow people, and other paranormal things that are hard to explain. Could this be because of the shifting? If so, does it mean I got closer to the barrier?

Oh my. I wrote something very similar in my p-shift guide cause this happens to me too. I don't think it's astral projection because it happens when I'm still in my body too. I can too see my bedroom with closed eyes and feel presences. Normally, demons and shadow creatures attack me more in the morning but I DO hear a ton of whispers and whispers when I try to shift.

It's kind of funny that the only person who happens to have the same experience than me is also a strong psychic. 

:3 * overjoys. 

Maybe we do are alike. 

plus, when i was trying to shift once  i imagined a deer being killed by me and i could see his corpse in a flash before it dies. 

I think it's a wolf thing ut still freaky.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Silver Black wrote:
Lykena wrote:
Hey everyone!!!

Oh my. I wrote something very similar in my p-shift guide cause this happens to me too. I don't think it's astral projection because it happens when I'm still in my body too. I can too see my bedroom with closed eyes and feel presences. Normally, demons and shadow creatures attack me more in the morning but I DO hear a ton of whispers and whispers when I try to shift.

It's kind of funny that the only person who happens to have the same experience than me is also a strong psychic. 

:3 * overjoys. 

Maybe we do are alike. 

plus, when i was trying to shift once  i imagined a deer being killed by me and i could see his corpse in a flash before it dies. 

I think it's a wolf thing ut still freaky.

Oh my, one time I was outside meditating, and then I had a quick vision- I killed a rabbit. I COULD TASTE THE BLOOD IN MY MOUTH AND ITS FLESH. And after that i was just chilling outside, then I herd a man whispering something. I got freaked out and fled.

Another thing, I was just walking in the store looking for dog bones(tastes pretty amazing- beef with deer :D ) And there was two men. They looked really weird, walked together etc. I thought " Are they rainbow or something? And then one of the guys turns around and gave me a mean look XD I turned around and went in another direction. Lol My thoughts are sending to people's heads almost uncontrollably. I sometimes manipulated few that way :)
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:11 pm

YOU TOO ?! OH MY GOSH !!!!!!!!! :D ! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  * overjoys again. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:12 pm

Silver Black wrote:
YOU TOO ?! OH MY GOSH !!!!!!!!! :D ! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  * overjoys again. 

*runs around in circles screaming "I AM ALIVE!!!" * :D
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 pm

FUCK.FUCK. FUCK.  * sprints like crazy and hits a wall when trying to fly. ( spiritual form has wings  XD ) 

sorry I curse a lot. 

HAHAHAHA. * crazy fuck nut is happy here too. ( ME ). 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:20 pm

* screams even louder, runs out to the neighbor. Shakes the poor guy and continues to scream* I love your picture :) You look so cool in those glasses. I have glasses also! What's your vision level? I read wolves have vision roughly like humans do :(
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:24 pm

Yeah, mine does suck. 

But David has almost a perfect vision. So I guess for blood weres it's an individual thing. xD

* laughed more than I should at that neighboor thing.  ( oh and thanks for the compliment xD )

* goes on the roof, shrieks like a t-rex and flies away while shouting YAY in dinosaur langage * 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Ahahahaha

* JUMPS IN THE POOL AND JUMPS OUT. RUNS TO THE PARK AND JUMPS IN THE LAKE AND JUMPS OUT. RUNS TO THE CANAL- JUMPS IN AND JUMPS OUT. RUNS TO THE ACTUAL WILDERNESS LAKE.... THINKS "got to go back" Runs back and takes the poor neighbor guy by his scarf and dragges him to the lake. Jumps In the lake with that poor neighbor. Thinks that his alligator friend would love the snack :) *
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:42 pm

Yep, Silver officially found a friend.
    *gets hit by a train*

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:49 am

AKI :0  Jumps to save her, 

then throws her on a cloud while flying on a super jet that goes right to the moon. * explodes nuclear fireworks on it so the earth can see and send message and comes back like as a Popsicle. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 2:20 am

...Well, you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghosts and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and Demons   Ghosts and Demons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts and Demons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: