Things Glow.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Things Glow. Empty
PostSubject: Things Glow.   Things Glow. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 2:50 am

I've always been a bit of an insomniac; even at the young age of four.
In fact, I can vividly recall times where I spent entire evenings pacing the upstairs of my home, being that I was prevented from going downstairs by some idiotic child-safety gate.
That being said, the nights would begin like this:
I'd "fall asleep", only to wake up within the next hour. It would be dark outside, very dark. But of course, sleeping remained for the faint of heart in my young eyes, so I'd slip out of bed and into the narrow hall. If the child-safety gate wasn't there or loose, I would have gone down to wake up my parents or grab a little snack. But that was almost never the case. So, I would take a small pillow, a few stuffed animals, and I would wait...for hours and hours on end.

I always sat in the same spot at the base of that gate. Occasionally I put on "little shows" with my plushies or paced the hall...until morning.
Most of the time, I fell asleep before I saw the dawn. Other times, I'd see my mother come up to retrieve me or my infant brother well into the morning. (I'm not quite sure why I had this needy behavior, but I feel as though it was the early effects my wolf self had, as I waited patiently for my pack so I could play or eat.)
However, one night was different.
I have no idea what happened, but I know something wasn't right. Yet I have told nobody until now.

The evening began as usual: I woke up, I grabbed a pillow and I went to the base of the gate. But when I got there...everything just felt wrong. So I proceeded to stand up and look over the child-safety gate. On the other side, I saw a strange looking object. Back then it reminded me of a weird, twisted balloon. Now, I see it as a distorted infinity sign. As if, someone drew the sign, turned it into a  heavy-looking balloon, and made the edge of one side disappear into thin air. The strangest of it all was the fact that it glowed a pale, translucent, green.
Suddenly, I felt nothing. No emotions, no pain...nothing. It lasted for only a split second and when that nothingness ended, dread washed over me. I ran back to my room and did what every scared child does; hid under the covers.

Eventually, sleep came to me and I rested until the very next morning. First thing I had done was bolt over to where that thing was. Of course, it was gone.
I, who had put it off, pretended nothing ever happened. That it was some stupid little balloon or toy my brother had left lying around.
But weird things happened. A lot of weird things.
For starters, I could feel balance in a room. Its really hard to explain. It was almost as if things were displaced on some weird spiritual level, the entire room felt like it tipped to the most displaced side. As I said, hard to explain.
But that was one of many instances.
Yet I still never said a word to my parents.
Then came the ants...Or my mind made them ants, anyways. It was probably 6 months since I saw that weird glowing thing and I have never before heard of atoms or molecules, or anything at all really. Yet somehow I just new the world was made up of tiny little dots that compressed themselves together and hummed with "electricity". Therefore, I made believe that they were ants. For, they stacked upon each other and "buzzed".
Even then I pretended I knew nothing.
It wasn't until I became very ill around the age of 10. I luckily ended up having something as simple as strep throat. It just became the matter of uneducated doctors misdiagnosing me for nearly a year.
Anyways, it so happened to be that whenever I fell asleep, l had the worst out of body experiences. I could feel myself sinking into this emptiness, this nothingness...It was how I imagined death felt like without ever seeing that light or ever feeling bliss. Eventually, I went to the emergency room, had several blood works and tests. So if I had something medical or brain-related, it would've shown. Point is, whenever I had these experiences or panic attacks. I remembered that glowing object. I'm not sure why, but it happened to be there, lodged in my memory. And in some way, it gave my mind clarity.

However, I forgot about it. Entirely.
In fact, by the time I was 12, I forgot everything involving these strange happenings.

I couldn't hear the ringing noise in my ears, nor feel the world move around me. Everything stopped whenever my stepfather, his kids, his father, and is furniture moved in. As if he pushed all the "weirdness" away.

So, you may be wondering: well, if you can't remember, then how come you do?

Whelp, I don't understand whats gonna happen, but I do know that something will happen very soon.
In my eyes, when you need a clear mind or some understanding, things glow.

That being said, I saw that thing...again.

Which leads me to believe that the world is on edge. As if barriers are breaking just so we can gain a new perspective.

But, I could always be wrong.
If you have any theories as to why this is all happened/happening to me or what the glowing object(s) could be, please do tell! I'm desperate for answers, yet I don't know how to ask.
So, yeah. A segment of the most eventful part of my uneventful life!

Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Things Glow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Glow.   Things Glow. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 8:00 am

The veil is breaking. The world is changing in many ways most humans aren't even aware of. 

Nostradamus had predictions for 2016 as well as other prophets of ancient times. I don't know if it will make the same thing than 2012 and never happen. 

For fuck sake i hope nothing bad will happen. 

If we could avoid the rapture I'd be the happiest wolf on earth. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Things Glow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Glow.   Things Glow. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Silver Black wrote:
The veil is breaking. The world is changing in many ways most humans aren't even aware of.

Nostradamus had predictions for 2016 as well as other prophets of ancient times. I don't know if it will make the same thing than 2012 and never happen.

For fuck sake i hope nothing bad will happen.

If we could avoid the rapture I'd be the happiest wolf on earth. 

Ok, what do you think the rapture is, because it's clearly different from what I think.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Things Glow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Glow.   Things Glow. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 8:44 pm

The veil and the rapture are two different things. 

The rapture is when hell is back on earth, demons killing people then god leaving with his children anyway. that sort of stuff. But I doubt it will happen.

The veil I explained in another topic. 

To be honest, I don't thin the rapture will ever happen. it's lika all these end of the world predictions that never happened. 

I don't believe it anymore.

New age bullshit I hope. :P 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Things Glow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Glow.   Things Glow. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Well whatever it is, I don't think it'll be that bad...maybe things will just be a bit different?? I have no clue...

Someday I'll know...someday.

Sponsored content

Things Glow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Glow.   Things Glow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Glow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: