EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

You must see that. I mean it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

You must see that. I mean it.  Empty
PostSubject: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 3:00 pm

It's been three years and each time, each summer, it comes back. Akimori was there to witness the sound the second time and I was laughed at by others of my family and friends so I promised myself to chase the beast this time, outside, with my camera when it will be back and here it is. 

I know this looks like a bad quality horror movie but I was really scared and running. It was dark and I didn,t know what to do . So i walked and ran outside to record the origin of the creepy mechanical giant footsteps sounds. 

The first time the creature came to me, i hid myself in the kitchen and closed lights to see it better. I was sure i was about to see a dinosaur walk pass my window but when the steps walked by my window, making my appartment block shaking, there was nothing to see. I felt watched but there was nothing but the sound and it sounded like a giant mechanical invisible being walking. And it came back, twice, including two days ago.

You can hear in the distance the steps and when i get closer to it, it becomes so loud it makes the speakers sound like bad quality wind sound so its hardly credible but i did my best to record it. 

What is happening below is : 

I hear the thing, i rush to take my cell phone and go on my balcony, then i go down the stairs and outside. I run the corner of my street, hear the sounds, hide and then run to the direction to see the creature.

at one point, i heard all the steps coming from a place near where i was and they were all concentrated in the same place. I felt '' watched '' the same way i felt watched when the huge ufo came to me. and then it started to walk toward me. I got creeped out and ran back to my appartement. I was terrified. 

Believe me or not I don't care. But something is wrong and I suspect the veil to be more and more opened. That thing was real and it was no fireworks or thunder, trust me. There was noting there. 

Noting visible, at least...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 3:43 pm

Whoa, I don't know what to say but this is like from a freaking horror movie :affraid:
Back to top Go down
4Wolfsake
One hundred Posts
4Wolfsake

Kin/Therio type : Gray Wolf
Job/hobbies : Artist / Learner and Apprentice (Learning too much about Therianthropy)

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 8:33 pm

woah that was creepy to watch and hear, I wanted to investigate your video more I especially focused on the second one, So with my equalizer I adjusted the frequencies and watched the video like 7 times in different frequencies, and made a list of what/when I think I heard something unnatural, here:

0:37 (idk)
0:52 (like someone hitting something)
0:58 (the same as the one before but louder)
1:10 (some voice or shatered breath)
1:16 (barks? can be dogs? wth?)
1:21 (idk)
1:25 (like someone moving metal or wood plates) after that Silver says Wtf?
2:27 (idk)
3:15 (idk)
3:34 (a growl?)

What I did in my equalizer:
(for boost I mean I turn up the mentioned frequencies, turn down the other ones and hear/watched the video):
*31 hz, 62 hz, 125 hz boost
*500 hz boost
*31 hz boost
*2k hz, 4k hz, 8k hz and 16k hz boost

Ehm I can be wrong on what I heard, maybe I heard another things I don't know :roll:
So if you catch anything else it can help D:
(So sorry for creeping up you more Silver with my investigations xP or maybe not D:)
~Sorry if I didn't wrote good in English ;-;~

Sheeeshh :P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <-- When Sake goes wild. When Sake sees Snow --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 8:56 pm

4Wolfsake wrote:
woah that was creepy to watch and hear, I wanted to investigate your video more I especially focused on the second one, So with my equalizer I adjusted the frequencies and watched the video like 7 times in different frequencies, and made a list of what/when I think I heard something unnatural, here:

0:37 (idk)
0:52 (like someone hitting something)
0:58 (the same as the one before but louder)
1:10 (some voice or shatered breath)
1:16 (barks? can be dogs? wth?)
1:21 (idk)
1:25 (like someone moving metal or wood plates) after that Silver says Wtf?
2:27 (idk)
3:15 (idk)
3:34 (a growl?)

What I did in my equalizer:
(for boost I mean I turn up the mentioned frequencies, turn down the other ones and hear/watched the video):
*31 hz, 62 hz, 125 hz boost
*500 hz boost
*31 hz boost
*2k hz, 4k hz, 8k hz and 16k hz boost

Ehm I can be wrong on what I heard, maybe I heard another things I don't know :roll:
So if you catch anything else it can help D:
(So sorry for creeping up you more Silver with my investigations xP or maybe not D:)
~Sorry if I didn't wrote good in English ;-;~

I was on a skype call with Silver when she recorded this. :-)

I could hear it over the call when Silver was outside recording. I'm not quite sure what to make of it though.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:34 am

There are moments when it sounds like drums. And when you're out in the road and the sound is so distorted just by being close to it, it doesn't make any sense, since I don't believe most drum sounds would do that sort of thing to your phone. And if you are that close for it to be messing with your phones sounds, then where is the drum? There is obviously no one playing and you'd have to be right on top of it. And that doesn't explain how the sound seemed to move.

Yeah... I  got nothin'.... :/

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 2:13 am

I could not get the video to go fullscreen...watched both 3 times, but could not see anything due to darkness...the sounds were spooky as hell, but noting that was identifiable to me...I did register the level of panic you were obviously feeling Silver...I have no doubt that there was something there, but I have no idea what it could have been...be safe.
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:17 pm

It definitely sounds mechanical. Almost like machines on a construction site, but obviously, nothing is visible.
Hmmmmmmm...That's some freaky shizz.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 2:20 pm

I went back to the site yeterday and there was no construction, nothing. Still a mystery...

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Kya Swiftpaw

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 6:21 pm

This is weird and scary. Have you tried brightening the screen? Or adjusting the audio try to pinpoint the different noises. Have you tried meditating? Felt any conflicting energies? It might be attracted to you due to your furry friend. Keep us posted sis, we'll help any way we can!
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Furry friend ? And i suspect these sounds are the drums described in the bible as apocaltptic sounds

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Kya Swiftpaw

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Silver Black wrote:
Furry friend ? And i suspect these sounds are the drums described in the bible as apocaltptic sounds

Furry Friend as in your were hun, but yeah the drums could be an accurate discription of the noises. They have been going on for quite some time and now with tech advancing more people have been able to record it.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Ok I just found a video with the EXACT same soudns someone heard . 

I,m crying omg i'm creeped out. 

Here they  are : 

OMFG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Warning: This post may be offensive to some. Read at your own risk.

1) If you reject the notion of organized religion being valid on it's face, AND
2) You believe or deny that the bible and other written religious volumes
are the product of people trying to gain power and control over other
people and their beliefs, THEN
A) the notion of an apocalypse is bullshit based on the religious nature
of the "sins of man" causing said apocalypse, AND
B) You are buying into the domination of people by those who would control you
through fear and threat...

Think long and deep about the predictions that have been made...
The end of the world has been foretold year after year,
century after century, culture after culture, religion after religion,
yet...
HERE WE ARE...

You can't have it both ways...you'll just drive yourself nuts...

For my money, it's all crap.
If you chose to take offense at my opinion, feel free to do so...
It's not my stress level, blood pressure, or funeral...LOL
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 2:56 am

Actually, I  believe these mechanical sounds are from alien origin.

LOL. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
The_Elakrian
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 12:49 am

have you tried using one of those devices that are supposed to decipher paranormal energy? I forget what they're called but you can get an app on your phone for it. basically you use it at a haunted location and text will appear on the screen, telling you what's being said on the other side.

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 1:56 am

I was not offended at all. I kind of agree with you.... *runs away*
Back to top Go down
MojaveMartyr
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
MojaveMartyr

Kin/Therio type : Shaman Apprentice / Ex Hunter
Job/hobbies : Butcher/ Music

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 5:19 am

I hear these noises daily, Every night at 0300 if you listen closely you can hear the same exact noises. Mind you there are military bases surrounding my area. It is not uncommon for these noises. It is the silence that is the unsettling part.

I doubt that they are alien origin since like i said i hear them all the time. No monsters lurking in the night. It is just something being tested.

An old friend from the east coast hears the noises as well, the origin of his noises are from an old steel mill in the distance.

There is always an explanation to odd noises. The thing that should be feared is complete silence.

Also Sometimes following noises can lead to a very unhealthy accident. Just like a sirens call
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 11:17 pm

I know you all think its military but if it is, it means the world's military is testing stuff ? that  still means they are preparing for something huge if you want my opinion. 

and it's certainly not for Trump taking the power. lmao. 

Or maybe.

rofl. 

Anyway, I heard some giant mechanical sounds and it made my house shaking to the bones, right in front of my kitchen window

I was sure i was about to see a t-rex walking past it and i couldnt see anything.

but the sounds were very real and stunning. 

same goes for the same noises of screeching, trumpets and booms. 

a loud boom made David's house shake like hell yesterday.

These are just too much for me to be a coincidence.

and a whole lot of weird weather stuff are happening recently, 

people can feel something is happening.

everywhere on fb and on the web i can see it.

something big will happen this year.

idk what still.

maybe war, maybe nothing.

in all the cases.

well..

its not like we can do anything

but i'd suggest to learn how to survive without electricity and even in the wild.

wisest thing to do.

who knows..

if nothing happens then alright hehe.
sounds good to me.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 2:43 am

Silver Black wrote:

a loud boom made David's house shake like hell yesterday.

Initially I thought it was just a powerful sonic boom from a military jet but the times reported from various people lined up.

I talked with several people I know who experienced it and that curious event spanned quite a lot larger distance than I expected.

Roughly 140 miles in all directions. No idea what it was. Pretty weird though.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 4:51 am

Survival...the time to learn was yesterday...
not today...
Begin now...
If something does happen, then you will live...
If nothing happens, then you will live...

I spent 27 years in the US Army with one motto...
I'd rather have it and not need it,
than need it and not have it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You must see that. I mean it.    You must see that. I mean it.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You must see that. I mean it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: