AuthorMessage
The_Elakrian
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 1:58 am

what are negative entities and how do I get rid of them?

for a while now, I have been trying to understand why I haven't been able to be more positive, I have all this fun stuff at my fingertips and yet it's not phasing me. I also haven't been able to shift properly. a friend seems to think I have contracted negative entities that are feeding off my energy.

Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
MojaveMartyr

Kin/Therio type : Shaman Apprentice / Ex Hunter
Job/hobbies : Butcher/ Music

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:58 am

Well, i only know so much about negative entities, a lot of folklore and legends mainly. It is possible that an entity has wrapped itself around you. What it also could be is your mind being restless.
To cleanse a entity you first have to figure out what kind it is. then depending on the type you would probably have to do a cleansing or healing ritual.
If our mind is restless and you don't have a spirit attached to you, i would say, do something different.
Something out of the daily grind that you are not used to. Usually when we get into a daily routine, it will begin to bring you down.
I can help only so much, yet at the same time, i am only proficient in Native American lore. As well as other arcane stuff that revolves around the desert and urban areas.
If the problem continues i will look deeper into other subjects to try and find out a cure for the ailment.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 8:14 am

No such thing. It's just a made up pile of nothing because humans find it easier to blame their shortcomings on things other than themselves. When you're feeling overly negative, just relax and find a fresh perspective. Turn daily activities into little games. Try not to take it to far though. (Says the guy who just ruined his brother's lucid dream)
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Maybe Silver could offer you some insights on that, since she is used to deal with those things.
    I have one since forever, like a parasite.
    Silver said it thrives on my negativity, is really strong and scary.
    When I was young, it almost took control of me and one time made me go berserk.
    But we still don't know how to deal with it yet.
    She 'cleansed' it, it went back to a basic and harmless state, but I don't know how it came along since then. .___.

Edit :
    Silver said it looks human but genderless.
    It kind of looks like this, when it's in the 'in between' state. Not harmless but not dangerous yet.
    Spoiler:

I just saw the picture today on my Deviantart's watch and it struck me like a lightning. lol.
    You can find the original [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 6:59 pm

It's also possible that it's not supernatural. It could be a minor chemical imbalance. Based on what your describing it could be mild depression. Make sure you're getting enough sleep and that your doing some exercise during the day. Exercise releases a chemical into the brain that makes you feel happy. The same one that's released when you laugh or take a deep breath. And getting enough sleep seriously affects your mood.

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:48 pm

Cypress wrote:
It's also possible that it's not supernatural. It could be a minor chemical imbalance. Based on what your describing it could be mild depression. Make sure you're getting enough sleep and that your doing some exercise during the day. Exercise releases a chemical into the brain that makes you feel happy. The same one that's released when you laugh or take a deep breath. And getting enough sleep seriously affects your mood.

Not getting enough sleep is bad, but you don't want to oversleep either. (I'm pretty sure oversleeping is contributing to my sister's depression) Overexercising is bad too. People seem to forget that too much of a good thing is a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:26 pm

I agree with the depression thingy. 

Often for me getting deep into shifting reminded me how much human i was and led me to depression. 

It is not specie dysphoria but I did feel like Neko when he had problems with that. 

Being an otherkin can be harsh. 

and not just once. 

and it can happen to anyone.

we all so badly want to be ourselves don,t we  ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Silver Black wrote:
I agree with the depression thingy. 

Often for me getting deep into shifting reminded me how much human i was and led me to depression. 

It is not specie dysphoria but I did feel like Neko when he had problems with that. 

Being an otherkin can be harsh. 

and not just once. 

and it can happen to anyone.

we all so badly want to be ourselves don,t we  ?

HAD problems with it? I still have problems with it. I just have natural coping mechanisms in my personality. (Which fail if you directly bring my problems up, by the way) Besides, wasn't that rant about my problems in a PRIVATE message?
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:09 am

Negative entities is a subjective label people use to give something that they had a less then likeable experience with. Most of the time it's thoughtforms that get confused as demons or dragons or "evil humans" but I don't think people should get depressed about being otherkin. If they do then I Personally believe they need to let go of the whole otherkin thing because it shouldn't really matter that much to you to a point your emotional health is at risk. I never had "species dysphoria" I never felt alone from everyone since to be frank we're born and raised human. I think some just ride the otherkin bandwagon too hard. I basically agree with Cypress. You never see that kind of logic in these kind of communities anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

negative entities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: negative entities    negative entities  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

negative entities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: