EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

New ? PRESENTATION FORM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

New ? PRESENTATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: New ? PRESENTATION FORM   New ? PRESENTATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:52 pm

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE FILLING THE FORM BELOW. 

This is a call for every new member on this new website to present themselves with the following form. If you are to join our family, we need to know who you are and what are your real intentions on here so you MUST do it. Questions with * are necessary. The rest is up to you to fill or not. This will also help statistics of the website. Don't forge to fill your Profile also [ Avatar, signature, personal information etc ]. Please read the rules and note that the approval will be done within 24 hours, not more. WELCOME :D 

Post a New topic for your presentation and copy paste the following form ON ANOTHER TOPIC in the Member presentation category: 

Code:

Therian, otherkin or foreigner(starseed) ? * (So we know in which group put you) :
Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) :
Will you join our facebook group ? We are also highly active on it ( link below ) :
Personality :
Interests :
Intentions * :
Will you be participate in the forum discussions ? *
What do you know about paranormal and shifting ? *
Experienced shifter or newbie ?*
About me (how you've understood about what you are, stuff you would like others to know about yourself, etc.

thank you for your time xx THE TEAM -
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

New ? PRESENTATION FORM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE WEBSITE :: - > Members Presentation-
Jump to: