WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Weird question, or not ? I don't know. 

It seems we spend more time being a human  than our true self. We are born and have to live as humans,  i know that . But.... 

You know, Aphson said the veil was up to prevent us of developing as we should do, both physically and spiritually. And we are blinded by this reality in which we live. 

And it's just ONE reality, not everything that exists. Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. We are in that other reality as well. 

There are billions of realities and realms, beyond imagination. And the more time passes by the more i become interested by the veil and magic. 

My point is, we should break the veil, at least in ourself. Break the '' curse '' that prevents us to see. we can do it for ourselves, by being open minded and more than anything else : by believing. 

BELIEVE.  

True or not, it won't happen if you don't believe or try to. 

There so much things in this world we are not awared of. 

We are being deceived, distracted and stuck in a comfortable wheel of rountine into a life and body we don't necessarly want to be stuck that way. 

We want to ascend, progress, shift, use magic or whatever what your kin type  is doing...

It's time to stop being lazy and say no to a life where we spend our time running away from our problems. 

Time to move on, time to do exercise, to meditate, to be honest with yourself, get in touch with nature, be kind to others, feel at peace in your heart.

it's time to try anything that will help your kin type to take over and be free in this crual world.

I can FEEL it, the veil is getting so much weaker. I mean it. I can barely sleep at night because the room is infested with invisible visitors. 

I even summoned Eeleena, the Mother Wolf yesterday and I saw distinct spots of flashing light running on my walls and disappear. 

Magic is fucking real. I was shocked. But I felt better.

I saw ufos, i saw ghosts, been attacked by demons, saw shifting, shifted myself and astral projected. I've had visions, super senses and magic. 

FUCK GUYS WAKE UP. 

THIS WORLD THEY WANT US TO LIVE IN IS A LIE. THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE REALITY STOPS WHERE THE EYES SEE. But there is sooo much more than just that.

and we don't want to see and believe it. 

I say, give it a try.

It is time we all free ourselves.

it's time for a spiritual Revolution.

Whoever is keeping the veil on will learn who I am and what i'm capable of. 

WHO'S WITH ME ?!

if there is one thing i've learned in my life, it's : 

'' Don't ever think you are crazy, you will lose precious time not knowing you weren't all along '''. 

TRY.

just try and come back to me. 

Be who you want, figure out what 's the most important thing for you in this world.

Because the clock is tickling. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:26 pm

I kind of needed this, Soon i want to start using the magick i was born with I am not just a were.. I am a nephilim to. I want to use what i have had before my stepfather did his crap. Things i want to do again. So i kind of needed this thanks.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:14 pm

Wink

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Me
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:28 pm

This post made me smile lol I agree with you 100% xD
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:50 pm

aww Smile thanks Aphson ! Aha. 

If you know anything that could help weakening the veil or at least the blindness in us, please do tell Smile You sure know a lot of things. You are truly resourceful .

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:01 pm

I believe working on self awareness and awareness in general helps, the veil works on limiting one's awareness to "average" in a sense that we focus on everyday life, like getting a job, a house, bills, etc. While it is important we also shun our spiritual side in the process and we need to find a balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:39 pm

True a balance between 2 lives so to say.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:04 pm

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Silver Black wrote:

Yep. That just about sums up everything! XD
I think we all needed this. Life is hard to handle. Two lives are harder...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:46 pm

LET'S GO RIOT! lol

great article!!!!!!!!!!!

love love love it!!!!

So inseparable and truthful !!!
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:49 pm

I KNOW RIGHT??? Gaahhhhh!!!!

Let us be free like da clouds!
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:25 pm

I'm loving this article. I'm with you all the way Silver!

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:28 am

Aw Smile I'm just trying my best to guide and prepare you for what's coming. We are a pack, we help each other, we share a lot more than you would like to know. This wesbite replaced my private diaries, all of hem. xD I don't know for you. 

it really feels like a family. And we need to give ourselves the chance and the tools to progress in life.  both physical and spiritual.

we deserve it and no one else is  going to give it to us. 

it's time to stand up for what we are and what's right for us.

Fuck em, fuck em all. aha

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Fuck with the veil at your own peril...it is there for a purpose, and it's purpose is not to warp your perception, nor cause you harm. Your blindness and lack of abilities come from your human side...it's what you've been taught over your lifetime, it's source is other humans who wish to control you and derive power from your blind obedience to the perceptions you have been channeled into.
I've been doing magick for almost 50 years...sharpen your wits, meditate, find your own power as it emanates from within your being, at your spiritual center; All your strength and power lie there and is accessible to you... but fuck with the veil and you will have some VERY unpleasant experiences...I almost died, and I'm an 8th level adept.

As an edit...this is all I will say about this...you will either heed this , or you will not...your choice, but you can't say you were NOT warned.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:30 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
Fuck with the veil at your own peril...it is there for a purpose, and it's purpose is not to warp your perception, nor cause you harm. Your blindness and lack of abilities come from your human side...it's what you've been taught over your lifetime, it's source is other humans who wish to control you and derive power from your blind obedience to the perceptions you have been channeled into.
I've been doing magick for almost 50 years...sharpen your wits, meditate, find your own power as it emanates from within your being, at your spiritual center; All your strength and power lie there and is accessible to you... but fuck with the veil and you will have some VERY unpleasant experiences...I almost died, and I'm an 8th level adept.

As an edit...this is all I will say about this...you will either heed this , or you will not...your choice, but you can't say you were NOT warned.

What's an 8th level adept?
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Nekoman wrote:
ZhongShi wrote:

Warlock, wizard, mage, shaman, priest...take your pick...it all means the same
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:36 pm

I know I can't put down the veil, Zong shi, i'm not stupid. I'm already practicing my own magic. I want to put my '' own '' veil down so as you said, 

all the blindness away and the doubts and start to work on myself. 

We can only break the veil down if we all work together at the same time and it works with a lot of people and magic. 

you get the idea. lolll

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:41 pm

I get it...  
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:44 pm

*roars xD

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:03 pm

I want to work on breaking down my own metaphorical 'veil'. The thing that's preventing me from being me. So, I guess that's me and my own blindness and lack of knowledge or understanding. It's all a process.

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:19 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
Nekoman wrote:
ZhongShi wrote:

What is this, a video game? There are no set levels to magick. (Why do you spell it with a k?)
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:22 pm

Nekoman wrote:
ZhongShi wrote:
Nekoman wrote:
ZhongShi wrote:

What is this, a video game? There are no set levels to magick. (Why do you spell it with a k?)

People regularly spell magick with a 'k' in order to distinguish it from common stage magic.

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:21 pm

ZhongShi wrote:

It does actually warp perception in the case where it has the affect of making people not so interested in all that is around, further awareness and the likes.It was created by a group of beings both human and nonhuman for their own ideals of balance in this world, because balance here differs greatly from balance in regards to other realms and such.

The veil stops large things from happening, one in particular is no matter how much you practice you'll never be able to do visual energy manipulation and the likes while the veil is around, It was not meant to be up permanently but no one can say when it will cease to be up.

Sure it does not harm, but it does not help either besides maybe in regards to keeping humanity free from the influence of other races that want to impose their own ideals on this world.

But me and a few friends tinkered with the veil but nothing happened to us, though the hole we left got repaired by those overlooking it, which sucks but we long decided to let it dissipate on it's own lol.

But magick with a K was started by Crowley, it's not really a way to distinguish real magick from stage magic. There's also magik, it's really just based on how the individual chooses to spell it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:29 pm

I personally do not believe the veil hinders us from doing what we want to do. It only keeps idiots from harming the natural balance of things.

Rather, to me it seems that people are locked away from being able to do things like shift as part of a personal test. Our job is to overcome the test.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Natural balance here was highly different then what it use to be, so there really is not natural balance now, only a balance imposed by a small group of humans and other beings. The veil itself already alters balance as it is. Considering there's people who are not limited by it and those that are, it already messes with that imposed balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    

Back to top Go down

WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next