Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Well, I hope we can agree to disagree. Fair enough?
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Me
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Sure Chels. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:22 pm

You're absolutely correct, Nekoman...magick does NOT have levels...however, the abilities of those who do magick are rated in certain societies and groups depending in their level of knowledge, skills and ability...make sense now?
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:54 pm

Said I was done with this...however, I feel there is a distinction to be made here, and it has to do with semantics. When I hear "The Veil", my thoughts and knowledge go directly to the boundary between dimensions, planes of existence, whatever you wish to call them...it is a metaphysical boundary that exists as a barrier to prevent the catastrophic occurrence of all power moving from one to the other...it is not lightly trifled with in the matter of "taking it down" or tearing it...THAT is what my warning concerned. The Veil is a principle of physical and natural law, not monitored, not maintained by anything other than those laws...and it is NOT pierced without consequence...think of stepping in front of a 10 ton truck thinking it'll stop...not going to happen dude.
  So, that being said, and after a talk with Silver and others, the veil, as referenced here, is a representation  of the difficulty and repression that Therians and otherkin face when trying to become or assume their true selves.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
Said I was done with this...however, I feel there is a distinction to be made here, and it has to do with semantics. When I hear "The Veil", my thoughts and knowledge go directly to the boundary between dimensions, planes of existence, whatever you wish to call them...it is a metaphysical boundary that exists as a barrier to prevent the catastrophic occurrence of all power moving from one to the other...it is not lightly trifled with in the matter of "taking it down" or tearing it...THAT is what my warning concerned. The Veil is a principle of physical and natural law, not monitored, not maintained by anything other than those laws...and it is NOT pierced without consequence...think of stepping in front of a 10 ton truck thinking it'll stop...not going to happen dude.
  So, that being said, and after a talk with Silver and others, the veil, as referenced here, is a representation  of the difficulty and repression that Therians and other kingdom face when trying to become or assume their true selves.

I disagree because I've seen the beings that overlooked it, I've seen the holes in it both created and formed on their own due to it's deterioration. It was not always up and I have not faced any consequences with tinkering with it's energy, that might just be for certain people, I do not know. I speak completely on the veil between this plane and the etheric plane. But I can see there's different experiences from my own involving it.
I believe both the personal veil and metaphysical veil plays a role in why people cannot assume their true forms here but then again that goes to each their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:14 pm

my husband always says the Veil is a cycle. there are times it goes up, and then comes down similar to a circle. This is the time is will be coming down for a time but will in time go up again.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:38 am

eshtar wrote:
my husband always says the Veil is a cycle. there are times it goes up, and then comes down similar to a circle. This is the time is will be coming down for a time but will in time go up again.

Samhain, about a week of halloween where the veil is at it's thinnest I believe, but it's a theory that it continues to thin as on a regular bases as each passing samhain or day.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:21 pm

This topic is soooooo interesting  *.* MAGIC  

I agree with the test thing. 

But yeah, there are some people like me and other people maybe Aphson and zongshi idk who are less affected by the veil. 

i always thought believing and being open-minded, trust yourself and practice what you want help with overcoming that test.

the more you believe, the more things you can do , the less the veil affects you. 

that's what I think. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Silver Black wrote:
This topic is soooooo interesting  *.* MAGIC  

I agree with the test thing. 

But yeah, there are some people like me and other people maybe Aphson and zongshi idk who are less affected by the veil. 

i always thought believing and being open-minded, trust yourself and practice what you want help with overcoming that test.

the more you believe, the more things you can do , the less the veil affects you. 

that's what I think. 

I'm not effected much by the veil at all. It's always felt like I have my own personal rift in the veil. You have fun with the veil preventing your aspects from fully combining though.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:23 pm

What do you mean ? 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm

You have your human and wolf self, able to converse and interact. That's it. You know you're one and the same, but you're divided into human and wolf aspects. Tell me, is that division, that ability to talk to yourself, there when you p-shift? If not, when does the separation end?

I have three aspects, but unlike you, I wasn't divided by the veil. I've always been able to reach through the veil, and what's more, others can reach through the veil easier when I'm near. While the aspects had to divide for a while so I could survive in human society, it was a conscious decision. The aspects are able to reach through the veil as the whole can, recombining until you can't tell they were ever apart. The experiences become one, and the aspects mix until there's no aspects at all. There's no separation, no interaction between parts, no parts to interact. We become one, as we were before. I become whole.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:44 pm

The divided thing is from what I suspect is a manifestation of her true self in her soul landscape, everyone can talk to that manifestation it's believed to be what gives us those intuition moments or "aha" moments, I'm not seperated but I can talk to the manifestation that keeps my soul landscape in order.

I often speak to it and the likes because it will know things that reside in your subconscious that we cannot consciously reach or have forgotten throughout this life or others. I assume this is the same for people who just choose to see it as a separate entity but still them.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Aphson wrote:
The divided thing is from what I suspect is a manifestation of her true self in her soul landscape, everyone can talk to that manifestation it's believed to be what gives us those intuition moments or "aha" moments, I'm not seperated but I can talk to the manifestation that keeps my soul landscape in order.

I often speak to it and the likes because it will know things that reside in your subconscious that we cannot consciously reach or have forgotten throughout this life or others. I assume this is the same for people who just choose to see it as a separate entity but still them.

I still call it aspects. This manifestation of self concept is slightly confusing to me. Thanks for telling me that perspective though.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Aphson wrote:

I still call it aspects. This manifestation of self concept is slightly confusing to me. Thanks for telling me that perspective though.

Manifestation is just a thoughtform of one's true self that keeps the soul landscape in order, everyone has one.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Ah, semantics...the ping pong game of words!! LMAO
No offense meant, gentlemen, just enjoying the game...
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:14 pm

Aphson wrote:

EXACTLY. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:17 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
You're absolutely correct, Nekoman...magick does NOT have levels...however, the abilities of those who do magick are rated in certain societies and groups depending in their level of knowledge, skills and ability...make sense now?

It is almost the same as Degrees in some Covens. I was a Gardenarian for alittle while and they went by 1st degree and so on. So it sounds similar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:19 pm

for me I am not that divided I AM the Wolf and the wolf IS me. I never felt divided nor have i treated it as separate. Everyone though is different. As for Nephilim, I am not sure weather that is separate or not as that is more Etheral while I consider me being a Werewolf more on a physical type level but that is me. The whole Blood Were thing *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : I'm in college

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:28 pm

I have recently tried to go into astral projection. This time, I felt my body tingle more and become heavy. Only when I started to get and move again, I could not feel anything for a bit. I was numb. The only thing that kept me from going further is that I kept urging to swallow my saliva.

I am 100% with you. I am sick of only seeing what I can see. I want to go further. I am determined to master astral projection. I wasn't aware of this veil until now. And it is indeed strong.

Vos mii kren faal vonuntiv! Let us break the veil!
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 am

So how do you think is the balance state right now ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:20 pm

The balance?
I still have yet to master Astral Projection.
I keep falling completely asleep.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:18 pm

A man is driving down the road and his car breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, "My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?"

The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound. A sound unlike anything he's ever heard before. The Sirens that nearly seduced Odysseus into crashing his ship comes to his mind. He doesn't sleep that night. He tosses and turns trying to figure out what could possibly be making such a seductive sound.

The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk." Distraught, the man is forced to leave.

Years later, after never being able to forget that sound, the man goes back to the monastery and pleads for the answer again.

The monks reply, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk."
The man says, "If the only way I can find out what is making that beautiful sound is to become a monk, then please, make me a monk."

The monks reply, "You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of grains of sand. When you find these answers, you will have become a monk."

The man sets about his task.

After years of searching he returns as a gray-haired old man and knocks on the door of the monastery. A monk answers. He is taken before a gathering of all the monks.

"In my quest to find what makes that beautiful sound, I traveled the earth and have found what you asked for: By design, the world is in a state of perpetual change. Only God knows what you ask. All a man can know is himself, and only then if he is honest and reflective and willing to strip away self deception."

The monks reply, "Congratulations. You have become a monk. We shall now show you the way to the mystery of the sacred sound."

The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, "The sound is beyond that door."

The monks give him the key, and he opens the door. Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The man is given the key to the stone door and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby. And so it went that he needed keys to doors of emerald, pearl and diamond.

Finally, they come to a door made of solid gold. The sound has become very clear and definite. The monks say, "This is the last key to the last door."

The man is apprehensive to no end. His life's wish is behind that door!
With trembling hands, he unlocks the door, turns the knob, and slowly pushes the door open. Falling to his knees, he is utterly amazed to discover the source of that haunting and seductive sound......
But, of course, I can't tell you what it is because you're not a monk.

BON VOYAGE!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:23 pm

That was an interesting story. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Silver Black wrote:
So how do you think is the balance state right now ?

Personally I think balance will never truly be aligned atleast not 100% but that many things happen to get closer and closer to it but then there's also things that could throw it off. is that what you meant on your question?
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:41 am

Sure, that's exactly what I meant, thank you. And lol Zong shi. Razz

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!    

Back to top Go down

WAKE UP BECOME FREE !!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next