MojaveMartyr

Kin/Therio type : Shaman Apprentice / Ex Hunter
Job/hobbies : Butcher/ Music

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave. Empty
PostSubject: Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave.   Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Hey everyone, decided to do something a little fun. Every Friday i am going to share some urban tales and stories that i have come to learn over the years from word of mouth to also my own experiences. So buckle up! It is October after all.

So to give more clarification as to how this work, each Friday at both Midnight and Three AM, i will post up an urban legend. We can strike up conversation about it share equal tales and have a great time with it.

I can even live stream music i work on and tell a couple a stories as well. that will come with a later time since i want to see if this will go off the ground.

This is just a little thing from me to all of you, Midnight with Mr. Mojave. ( also three am )

Now i am willing to change up my schedule if need be so everyone can join in the festivities. I picked Friday since it will be the day before the weekend and typically everyone is not busy so no one feels left out at all.

So tell me what you think? i would love some feedback.
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave.   Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Sounds fun!!! I know what I'll be doing every Friday night at 12:00 and 3:00 am :(lol):

4Wolfsake
One hundred Posts
4Wolfsake

Kin/Therio type : Gray Wolf
Job/hobbies : Artist / Learner and Apprentice (Learning too much about Therianthropy)

PostSubject: Re: Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave.   Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Ohmydogee!! I love urban tales and stories a lot XD!! thanks for doing it :3 I will be looking forward to read all the stories you will post and maybe i will share some tales if I find some similarities with the ones you will tell

Sheeeshh :P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <-- When Sake goes wild. When Sake sees Snow --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MojaveMartyr
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
MojaveMartyr

Kin/Therio type : Shaman Apprentice / Ex Hunter
Job/hobbies : Butcher/ Music

Name of your kin self : :

PostSubject: Re: Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave.   Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:33 pm

I am so glad!! you are welcome to share tales as well. Once this gets off of the ground and more people join in and enjoy it. I will think about opening some live streams and stuff. Possibly skype as well maybe every other Friday same times, where we can all come together and talk and share.

I see this as a once a week get together, build a stronger bond within our family.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

PostSubject: Re: Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave.   Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 3:22 am

Lol this page loading up your picture freaked me out for a sec xD but yeah this would be a great idea, looking forward to reading lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave.   Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urban Tales from Mr. Mojave.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: