EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?  Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?    Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Well i have a few usdful abilities and one includes seeing energy and feeling ghosts. I also have visions in my head of what they look like but i cant see it witg my eyes directly. Also im afraid of ghosts a lot but i still want to see em.

SO I want to see them too,to see beyond the physical realm.

I Also want to see auras clearly. Can anyone help ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?    Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:44 am

Not on purpose. I sometimes accidentally enchant my glasses to let me see the non-physical, but the enchantment decays faster than I can repair it.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?    Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Focus on  the third eye for a few seconds, then let your eyesight blur slightly. Shift your eyes right and left quickly (or left to right, doesn't matter) and watch closely around the person's body. You should be able to perceive their aura. It will extend out about 6" to a foot or more (if the person you are looking at has a strong aura)
This works for me on initial encounters. After I've met someone, even those with weak auras, I can usually pick it up without the fuss. With good friends or people I'm around a lot, the auras are always visible. It will probably work the same for you, once you learn the focus technique.

I'll add this to help with your perceptions:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regarding ghosts, unless you are a sensitive, ghosts only seem to appear at their own will, though you can conjure any spirit to appear before you. The ouija board has been a traditional method to summon spirits, but it is too open and there are tricky bastards that will use it as a gateway, so I highly recommend that you NOT use that. You can always ask your spirit guide to remove the filters from your eyes, but that brings the risk of seeing TOO much, LOL
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?    Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Thanks for all the advices, I'll try that as soon as I can :3 !!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?    Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Listening to certain binaurals from Youtube can help your pineal gland senses heighten or you can heighten other senses like ESP and other psychic capabilities. I sometimes listen to them and can at least feel the difference in my head but because my body has someone in it I'm more oppressed then in healthy shape where my energy can extend itself and is basically swallowed whole or taken by someone else. You can listen to certain frequencies meant to help you and your aura in various ways. Because you aren't possessed, unless you are...you can focus your energy and become stronger at seeing and hearing the other side. The pain running through my own body right now is in such a severity I can't feel anything and am worried about my health at all times wondering if I will die from exhaustion...

I really can't do anything or lift my self in any way, but I know that most people can and in the very least when they aren't listening to things that help their energy grow at least have their own energy in the first place...that to me is beyond psychic and powerful...it must feel good because I'm delirious from having my own etheric body disappear and my physical one sink into heaviness and numbness. :'(
Back to top Go down
The_Elakrian
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?    Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 12:46 am

I've always wondered how to do that as well. a part of me doesn't want to because I think if I was to see an entity, it would be traumatizing. but on the other hand, I feel like it would be more assuring to me over what's on the other side.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?    Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how to see ghosts and auras ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: