~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specie Information: Naerubie, the Avian wolf creature

+2
Taylarn
Silver Black
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Specie Information: Naerubie, the Avian wolf creature Empty Specie Information: Naerubie, the Avian wolf creature

Post by Silver Black Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Naerubie, the Avian wolf creature

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I started to meditate on what I really am , my specie and it seems i'm more an otherkin than a shifter or therian, since i'm a mythical creature. 
Name & mistakes 

Pterolycus or Pterolycos is not a good name for the specie who is also mistaken for the Quileute and the Smilarg. It's name is in fact : Naerubi. That's what I got while meditating( if the name is not right or I heard it bad, i will update it ). Plus, it is important to know that the naerubi is a SHAPESHIFTER, it does not exist in the nature as a regular animal. You are born a naerubi and it takes a humanoid host since only them can work with energy. 

Russian & European Folklore 

Since Lykena and me are both Naerubies and Russian, I thought there was a high chance the origin of our specie would reside there. Plus, winged wolves/dogs creatures have been sighted and are now in the tales and european folklore ( russian, bulgarian etc ) .
( Ancient Russian rulers and Dukes used winged wolves as coats of arms. )

The story of a winged wolf in the bulgarian folklore

Appearance & Camouflage 

We basically look like wolves with very big wings , paws that end up like bird of prey claws and a tail that, when flatten for the flight, looks like a bird tail from a fair distance but otherwise look like a normal long wolf tail. Naerubies come in many colors, natural or bird of prey  looking coats. We know for sure white and black naerubies are possible. They have a weird and scary wolf face. Dragon-like eyes and very sharp teeth, they have also pointy long ears and feathers on the neck, top of the head, a bit behind the top of the legs and on the back. Their tail ends up in feathers too but mainly with wolf fur. 

When naerubies fly, they don't look that different from birds. They hide their hind paws under their belly, flatten their wings, put their ears down , sticking on their neck so they look like regulard birds from a good distance. They do that for camouflage reason. People like to compare Naerubies to griffins with a wolf head. But our back and flank are wolf, we are all wolves with wings and few feathers. The only difference lies in the eyes and the paws. Dragon-like eyes and hawk/wolf paws mix.

Their Nature & Purpose

Naerubies are followers of the Mother Wolf, the first Blood Were, or Werewolf there was. 
Their natural essence is that of a regular blood were but they are special. Their role in society is to guide and protect the other blood weres and followers of Mother Wolf . In the nature, they are clever guardians of the forest. When they hit, no one knows before they end up dead. They are very clever and sneaky creatures. Be careful if you go in the wild. Owls are not the only creatures to hit people to protect their territories. 
 It is not rare to see a Naerubie in human form being followed and hated by ravens and crows. Some naerubies even naturally scare some birds of prey while other naerubies have a huge affinity with them. Generally, birds in general are very sensible to the presence of a Naerubi. 
Another thing I noticed: Naerubies are special wolves guardians and they always come with great psychic abilities and strong energy that they can manipulate in many ways. Their symbiosis with nature in general is very powerful. Their very emotions can influence the weather.
And, because they are powerful beings, they often come with a Spirit guardian, very often it will be a dragon guardian to mainly balance their energy field and guide them into this unpredictable world. 
Some Naerubies are always given  titles such as Reapers, Guardians & other titles depending on their believes and religion. It is a personal thing and they are all unique because each Naerubi has a specific role on this earth and must find it on their own. 

Environment, Behavior & Personality

Naerubies are nocturnal creatures. They hunt and fly at night and sleep in the early day to around the beginning of afternoon. They prefer cold temperatures and their ideal environment is the boreal forest. In human form, they also prefer nature and hate towns and crowds of people. But they adapt really well to any kind of environment, as long as it is not too hot.
Their behavior is close to the wolf. They are loyal and clever creatures, they feel like wolves but they also behave like birds of prey. They fly and find refuges in the trees, they make screeching noises, they use their front paws like hands and hind paws to hang on a tree. They groom like birds, they love to float on water in the summer, they even fish and hunt like ones. You have to know, they are very territorial and evasive, they love to live alone, sound and safe. They isolate and hide from people and don't tolerate anything close that they don't already know. They can stand on four and two legs.   They generally stand on two to watch their environment or to relax their uper body parts on a tree. They sometimes sneak on two legs. They don't hate to run and walk for short periods of  time and during the day. But they generally prefer flying and they are scarily good at it. 
As humans, they will be very friendly but despise their really nice and warm attitude, they won't let anyone reach their heart that easily. You would be someone they know and accept, but it takes many years to gain a Naerubi's trust and love. They are not easy creatures and often test you along the way. 
Their personality  naturally unpredictable and evasive with strangers and outsiders and very loyal and soft with loved ones. They are noble creatures easily triggered by any lack of respect. They are just and creatures with a good heart that will never hesitate to help people in need.  But they can become a nightmare if you land in their territory or trigger them in any way.  You have to be careful and respectful with Naerubies. As nice as they can be, they are unpredictable and can become scary and vicious is treated badly. 

Noises & communication 

Naerubies communicate with screeches, short and powerful howls, growls, snarls and squeeky sounds. 
They also communicate a lot with their body postures, just like wolves. But also birds. They also move differently from regular wolves. They move very fast, just like birds of preys. They move their heads like birds, screech like birds. They are very graceful creatures, walk and run like noble horses, move as fluently as water. They mainly use their wings and their neck feathers to communicate their emotions. 

Last edited by Silver Black on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Specie Information: Naerubie, the Avian wolf creature Empty Re: Specie Information: Naerubie, the Avian wolf creature

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Oh My God,

everything you wrote... It's just so TRUE AND REAL!!!!

IT'S EXACTLY MY KIN TYPE!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT... EVERYTHING SAID THERE IS SO CORRECT!!!!

SILVER YOU ARE AMAZING! THIS INFO SAID EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED TO KNOW AND ALREADY KNEW!!!!!!

GOD, THIS IS INCREDIBLE !!!! :yaytanu:

Back to top Go down

Specie Information: Naerubie, the Avian wolf creature Empty Re: Specie Information: Naerubie, the Avian wolf creature

Post by Taylarn Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Wow, this is really interesting! I always love hearing about other species and their behaviors and traits :)
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Yes this was very interesting, thanks for sharing.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Kin/Therio type : Succubus
Job/hobbies : Fast food

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:10 am

This was a awesome read, thanks for sharing!
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:53 am

I did it for Lykena and me :) we dsserve some answers since our specie is are. im glad you loved it. I needed to share this. imeditate a lot o sek answers i have been avoiding for too long.

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:02 am

This is awesome! Thanks for the info :P
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:31 pm

You are welcome :)  Just knowing my kin now gives me better hope for the future. 

There is nothing more frustrating than having doubts bout your own kin type lol.

and now i don't have doubts at least for that part anymore.

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Silver you did a great job!!!
i am so honored :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:55 pm

ya thought doughts part I know how you both feel. I am still trying to gather things, learn the why's hows ect. More so the ones that keep being on my path since I was young.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Meditation. visions, instinct. trust in your inner self and  answers will come naturally.

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:27 am

true true and thats what i am doing. I am concluding it but am seeking more about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Lykena wrote:Silver you did a great job!!!
i am so honored :P

:3  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:43 am

* refreshes for Esthar, Lykena and Temarza <3

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:48 am

*smiles* ya it was good. me I am torn between 2 darn snake species. I need another strong Shift

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:46 am

Awwwwww

Thank you Silver!!! I am so happy now :)
You made my day hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:42 pm

OK so I discovered something else bout my specie :D 

I'M sorry again for the confusion about the specie, its still real and fuck my spiritual revelations have been more than confusing these times for me. 

But anyway. 

I discovered that naerubies are really strong willed. Their '' wolf '' soul can take over really easily and is very indepedent, like a second personality. ( at least for me ) .

Sometimes I catch Silver talking to my bf when I'm busy thinking about other things and she has a decent conversation with him wtf. Then I realised I wasN't the one doing the conversation because i had no idea what i said. 

It's almost scary sometimes. 

And we are strong and fast,when we work, we do it crazy fast and we don't think bout it. 

We love it, to move, be strong and fast and do things as fast as a heartbeat. 

One other thing I discovered, i'm not sure for regular blood weres,

but Naerubies has a special hearing.  

It is not totally bult like wolves. 

We hear well in general but it's hard for us to distinct words and when people talk to us sometimes we must make them repeat many times. 

My earing is not that good for human purposes in general. 

BUT : 

here's what's interesting : 

Our hearing is based on low frequencies more than high frequencies ,like wolves. When A wolf howls, he uses ultra-sounds to make it travel farther.

We react to low frequencies, vibrations. 

I experienced 3 earhtquakes in my life and my body was alerted just before each of these. 
I also react to vibrations in songs more than actual words.
BASS POWER. 

Lol i can hear people walk in my appartment block or hear sounds other humans don't hear.

in a boulevard full of cars making awful noises, i can hear ducks far in the sky and other crazy shit like that.

Don't ask why we have bigger ears,  to catch better all these low frequency sounds.

We are very alert to these. 

Bird flapping, wind gutting, steps on the snow and ground, every sound can alert us and save our life in the kind of environment we are meant to be.

My mate thinks I'm stressed when I hear things he can't, when I raise my head and listen very carefully, all muscles tensed.

He 's like stop paranoing, but he doesn't understand what's this really about lol. 

We just listen to our surroundings, its a survival instinct for us too.

No wonder why I had so much problems shifting.

Wolves and naes are kind of different.

And the more time passes by, the more I realize that.

We are similar but we have a lot of differences. 

Example, we can make better living as loners than wolves can because we can hunt from the air and we are faster, more agile and our teeth are sharper. 

It's easier also for us to catch smaller preys while sneaking on them.

Our sense of smell is just as awesome as wolves tho. 

But yeah, if you want to  relax a naerubi, just 

show us good music that vibrates our soul 

or some relaxing sound waves x') 

We use low tones sometimes to howl and we vocalize a lot. 

Even in human form.

In my case, I love to sing and I use a lot of vibrations to sing and heal my soul and interfere with energy. 

Our vision is also based on the movements, just like wolves. 

We use our energy a lot to heal ourselves too. 

We can much more and i'll discover what soon :3 

have a good day !

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Fuck.. This is all... Like.. EXACTLY LIKE ME. I swear the holy cow, this IS TRUE!!! EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THAT POST IS TRUE!!!

I MEAN HAT THE HECK! I NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE COULD DESCRIBE "ME" LIKE THAT!!! It is so true that it's creepy -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:58 am

Well we are the same specie sooo xD

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxKlahanie Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:32 am

This somewhat resonates with me... I was in a 7.8 Magnitude earthquake recently that lasted 2 minutes, and I woke up fast enough to feel 1 minute and 45 seconds of it... I can also pick up on different instrument tracks in music, particularly Percussion and bass notes...
FoxKlahanie
FoxKlahanie

Kin/Therio type : Fox
Job/hobbies : Programming

Name of your kin self : : Klahanie
What is your kin type ? : Cascade Fox
Describe it Physically : : Light-coloured red morph

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:08 am

These are blood were traits as well so Idk. Naerubies are pretty much rare. 

Maybe you are, but do you resonate with wings and flying and all of what I wrote above ? that would be cool but you have to be honest with yourself. 

I hope for you , that you find all the answers you need :3

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxKlahanie Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:33 am

I tend to find myself in trees, and I can Feel Where my wings would be... I also got a sunburn the other day, but it ends right at that exact spot, so IDK...
FoxKlahanie
FoxKlahanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:15 am

Creeper ( all hail minecraft yeah ! ) , trust your inner feelings and don't worry, you are young and your soul will finds its way soon or later. :3 you will remember !

By the way I wanted to add Naerubies have long triangular ears, pointy and less fluffy. These ears tho are like wolves but they are located a bit lower on the head and we keep them down most of the time. So we look mad all the time but its more natural for us to keep our ears low. I know it has a purpose i'm still not sure why.

OK NOW BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING IM STILL NAERUBI BUT I FOUND OUT BOUT MY WOLF SIDE , WHICH IS IN FACT A TAMASKAN WOLFDOG. I'll explain, just let me. xD

I  figured out my '' WOlf side '' ( wolf side of the naerubie anyway ) is a tamaskan ( or alaskan noble companion ). I believe its some kind of wolfdog hybrid. I say that because they all look almost exactly like my wolf and they have the same shapes and the same white spot and fur texture. i feel its more right than just wolf. It would explain why i feel more like a dog sometimes xD ( thats another story )

ANyway look at these beasts, they look so much like me , i just feel it from the bottom of my soul. wolves are not shaped like that and dont have the features of my wolf. that explains why i had so much difficulties to find a picture that looked like her ! ahahha now i know why ( at least ). I'm still part wolf and its the dominant part tho, naerubie or not. 

I know it sounds complicated. 

I believe Naerubies are like smilargs or something, that or they are wolve guardians . that part is still to be figured out. I'll meditate on that and come back.

so yeah nothing changes except my wolf looks like a wolfdog. I say '' look '' because idk if its just the appearance or the actual specie. its so hard to find out about a specie no one else knows about ( except lykena but she knows as much as i do so... XD its hard ok ? ) 

It explains the huge blue draconic eyes , the pointy ears and the body shapes I see in my visions of my wolf ( naerubi ) 

In my past life, i was just a werewolf with no wings and bird features but it changed somehow.

that.s something i believe I'll figure out soon enough.

Silver says its related to my guardian/reaper title. 

Guardians do get some privileges. 

Not sure if that's the main reason so I'll keep digging up !

It makes me wonder...

Maybe some of us blood weres think we shift into wolves but instead in some wolf hybrids to hide ourselves better ? 

oh ? XD did I ring a bell here ? 

kidding idk.

I just know i look like a tamaskan dog wolf. 

that's all. 

and that naerubies have pointy and low ears anyway. 

part tamaskan dog or not.

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:43 am

I am not fictionkin but did find out as a reptilian.. I am much akin to a Kolbold.. maybe we can talk in PM sometime. So in many ways I feel very complete. So i know the feeling of new discoveries of ones species. I blame my husband and my Shifting lol. I am very glad your discovering new things.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxKlahanie Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:54 am

Another thing is that I can hear musical pitches quite well... I can hear when my guitar is off tune, and can often fix it to some degree of accuracy. I can sing pretty much on pitch, and it is more accurate with some sort of starting point .

I guess I will have to somehow meditate, however I cannot clear my brain... I'm always thinking about 1000 things at once. I often find these to be the sounds around me and the temperature.

I also often wear a jacket, even in summer which annoys my mum. It just feels comfortable.

Time will tell I guess...

On another note, how fast can a naerubie fly? Could they get across the Pacific within 2 hours? Just asking, as there is evidence suggesting that I am one, but I do not live in the natural habitat of a wolf, but rather in New Zealand...
FoxKlahanie
FoxKlahanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next