MojaveMartyr

Kin/Therio type : Shaman Apprentice / Ex Hunter
Job/hobbies : Butcher/ Music

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Tales with Mr. Mojave.  Empty
PostSubject: Tales with Mr. Mojave.    Tales with Mr. Mojave.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 9:10 am

Hey everyone sorry for the crazy wait with my tales. I have been very busy with learning my kin type and life story what not. Which i have finally learned and will share in another topic. So you wanted to tales and i have them!

Let us begin with one that comes from my own personal experience and probably a tale that not to many know at all.

The tale of Haul Ass Howard.

Now i know what you are thinking, the name is pretty funny. Trust me it has some comedy in it. So let us begin.

Six years ago, Three in the morning i am making my rounds, walking around at night enjoying the scenery. Nothing much really going on, i could hear parties going on and mind you it was prom night not for me, i don't do that stuff. So instead i keep close to a party that my friend is in. Basically playing as the back up when stuff goes south.

Anyway i am walking around and passing up random people every now and then, no one really messed with me cause no one hated me and knew me so i always could enjoy the night air without trouble. I turn a corner and i see a group of people having a good time. I walk past till i was grabbed by my arm and found an old bud from first grade so we all hung out it was a great time. Them being heavily intoxicated i eventually had to drive them all home. ( Mind you none of this is legal at the time )

Driving around once in a while a drunk chick or guy would touch me and stuff diverting my attention from the road and wheel. Then out of nowhere a guy in rags smacks the truck and i slam on the breaks. i get out to make sure i didn't just commit manslaughter. I go to the front and notice his is just sitting there. Not talking just being a weirdo, so i tapped his shoulder and he shot up like a rocket grabbing me and hugging me. The man was raving, he was really happy though calling me Ross every time he ended a sentence.

He kept going on about how he thought i died so i played along cause i am used to people like him and it is usually better to do what they want. Then he started crying and then smiled and stopped. He asked me if i could still run as the wind blows. I said yes and asked him if he could keep up, which opened up to him saying his name. Which is Howard. So i got ready to run as did he and we booked it. ( For an older man he was fast as hell, he gave me a run for my money. ) So eventually it got very dark and all i could hear is our footsteps and breathing.

He stopped and yelled out to me "Ross you win." i stop and walk over to his voice, complimenting him. I got another hug then the truck i was driving drove up and mid hug he just vanished. Ever since that, the people in the truck were worried cause they said i ran off into the darkness talking to someone.

Apparently the stretch of road was haunted by a ghost of a homeless man that lost his mind in a war. His name was howard and he served in the marines. What conflict he was in i have no idea. Ever since that though i occasionally saw him around until i moved out of town.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Tales with Mr. Mojave.    Tales with Mr. Mojave.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 11:30 am

Howard seems like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: Tales with Mr. Mojave.    Tales with Mr. Mojave.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Semper Fi !!! Great tale, Amigo!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales with Mr. Mojave.    Tales with Mr. Mojave.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales with Mr. Mojave.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: