EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  Empty
PostSubject: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:19 pm

THIS IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ TILL THE END IF YOUR GOAL IS TO P-SHIFT<
( and i'm writing this article atm so please be patient until i updtate it all and say its done xD ) 

I have noticed something that might help, if you focus too much on how your body should look like while you p-shift, you might only phantom shift in the end and not p-shift. The brain is a strong system that memorises habits we take and things we repeat often become automomatic, mechanical. 

Per example, let's compare this to the same phenomenon of when you work at a  new job and first, the things you learn are hard to put together and remember but when you did these things often enough, it becomes automatic and you even do them without necessarly thinking about it, like if your body was working independtly from your brain. This means your brain registered these informations. If you try to do something different then you used to do ( the things you did so often it became automatic btw ) that day, you will probably make a mistake but its so mechanical your brain will do it before you even realise you did it. It's all about the subconscious mind and the awakened  mind, the conscious one ( You should read on that part ).

My point is, if you focus too much on your body parts and how they should look like, you might trigger a brain reaction that memorises the sensations of the phantom shifts you have.

If I'm right, it is actually easier and faster for you to phantom shift than it was days or weeks ago. 

What is happening is that your brain is learning and memorising all the phantom shifts sensations you practice almost daily and it triggers it automatically when you think bout it. It's like  a written computer program your brain would have added to your mind. 

SO if you feel these symptoms ( ph-shift happening faster and faster each day ) , you should be careful. 

There is a reason why mental shift comes before physical shifting and phantom shifting shouldn't be practiced along with these two.

Phantom shifts are supposed to happen naturally when you don't expect it. Practicing it too often could ruin your p-shift because if you do it, practicing phantom shift too often and suddenly ask your brain to p-shift instead, your brain will replace the p-shift command by phantom shifting program, there will be an error. You WILL feel the body changing but it won't happen because your brain is used to trigger the phantom sensations instead. And trust me that can be frustrating. 

Notice, if you look for a non-existing program in your computer, the pc will not tell you this program doesn't exist, it will tell you the programs it has with similar data, in this case, the phantom-shift. 

You can of course not ask your brain to p-shift and this won't happen. 

So if you started, STOP.

It's really hard to undo what your brain learned after it learned it, its not easy to revert what it registered, it takes a lot of time and dedication. ( same goes for the after effects of mental and p-shift, once you went on that road and broke the barrier at least once, your 

Practice Mental shifting instead of phantom shifting. 

Physical shifting will come naturally then because it's your soul who triggers the physical shift, not your brain. 

I'll explain : well, physical shifting  is more of an energy thing, its triggered by a mix of chemical reactions ( emotions ) and adrenaline  altering the dna ( our emotions are directly related to the DNA but not the adrenaline XD obviously -i can prove it with a video- 

that's what most people don't get.

And that's why i'm sharing this, for everyone who still don't know. 

If you don't physical shifting right, you will end up with clinical lycanthropy and actualy think your body is shifting when it's not. It's a mental disease one can give himself without knowing because he didn't followed the procedure of shifing properly. There are things to do in order . That's why it's so important to focus on mental shifting and physical shifting will come right after. Usually, it comes naturally when you are ready because you meditated and practice mental shift a lot. At that point, you physical shift by accident or black out. Some people have a dream shift and a few days later they p-shift for real. 

SO LISTEN ALL IF YOUR GOAL IS TO P-SHIFT, FOCUS ON M-SHIFT MEDITATION AND P-SHIFT WILL COME NATURALLY, ALONG WITH PHANTOM SHIFT SO YOU DONT HAVE AND SHOULD NOT PRACTICE PHANTOM-SHIFTING UNLESS YOU WANT TO END UP CLINICAL IN A MENTAL INSTITUTE.THANKS FOR READING.

Here, clinical lycanthropy can happen if you are not careful and patient during your shifting process, there are steps to follow. don't avoid any steps. clinical lycanthropy is in my opinion not reversible because it causes lesions to the brain that are permanent or at least, that dont heal that easily if you want to know. I have to check that but its not a reason to try it anyway. its dangerous and there is no turning back.

WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  

Last edited by Mother Wolf on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:25 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Why would you end up in a mental institution for phantom shifting? I feel really tired now knowing I have never actually been practicing this entire time how to change properly...I don't understand what mental shifting really is though from reading about it in the forums and thought of it as more a selective characteristically problem. People who are wolves think like wolves, cats think like cats...I'm not even anywhere near this mentality...I don't know what it means to truly M shift at all. Silver...please talk to me....I'm scared. I don't want to stop imagining my body parts and never feel them again...I want to leave. Please make it stop....please make it stop.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:54 pm

I was not done writing the article T_T .

And listen, I said you WILL feel the sensations of body limb and that's the problem ! ( i quoted in white and explained a lil more in red ) 

'' Phantom shifts are supposed to happen naturally when you don't expect it. Practicing it too often could ruin your p-shift because if you do it, practicing phantom shift too often and suddenly ask your brain to p-shift instead, your brain will replace the p-shift command by phantom shifting program, there will be an error. 

I meant by that you will, yes, feel your phantom limbs but you will also have a lot of problem to trigger the real actual p-shift because your brain is so used to phantom shift it will just do it on its own and not go itself in the process of the actual p-shift. to be short, it will mistake the physical shifting for phantom shifting and the p-shift won't happen. 

Notice, if you look for a non-existing program in your computer, the pc will not tell you this program doesn't exist, it will tell you the programs it has with similar data, in this case, the phantom-shift.  '' 

WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 1:30 am

Neko: You mean... This isn't just common sense for most people?

Mil: Most people don't study biology in their free time.

Neko: It helps with my art.

Mil: How does studying wolves help you draw a dragon?

Neko: If you paid attention, you'd know that even a fully reptilian dragon isn't composed entirely of reptilian features. I'm very careful to make sure my work encompasses everything desired of the creature I'm drawing, and that the creature fully conforms to the laws of bio-physics. That means that if I draw a dragon, I draw it from guts to to scales, ensuring that it's capable of flying, breathing fire, and everything else that dragons do. I make mythical creatures biologically plausible.

Onyx: Why don't you make a topic explaining this?

Neko: Great idea, Onyx. (Unlike your last idea) It'll take a few days to write though.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:20 pm

I think a lot of people might have this, mainly because you can also trick the mind into thinking youre something even based on say the desire to be a wolf or a cat, or even something on the mythology side. But in this case wolf/werewolf, some do it consciously or subconsciously and cause their brain to manifest phantom limbs which can lead to clinical lycanthropy.

thanks for posting this, should help a lot of people WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  1f44d WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  1f600
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:52 pm

I had to post this, the last thing I want is people getting harmed by ignorance. If I know something i'll share it to prevent problems and injuries. 

The brain is the most important organ of the body, it's not something to be messed with.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 7:35 pm

Whoa

All I can say is... this is creepy -_-

But thanks for info though!
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 2:12 pm

It is indeed but true.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Very interesting! I never would have even thought of clinical lycanthropy in that sense.
Thanks for the information, by the way, it'll definitely help many others (myself included  WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  1f601 )

Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:50 pm

Mother Wolf wrote:
If you don't physical shifting right, you will end up with clinical lycanthropy and actualy think your body is shifting when it's not. It's a mental disease one can give himself without knowing because he didn't followed the procedure of shifing properly. There are things to do in order . That's why it's so important to focus on mental shifting and physical shifting will come right after. Usually, it comes naturally when you are ready because you meditated and practice mental shift a lot. At that point, you physical shift by accident or black out. Some people have a dream shift and a few days later they p-shift for real.

SO LISTEN ALL IF YOUR GOAL IS TO P-SHIFT, FOCUS ON M-SHIFT MEDITATION AND P-SHIFT WILL COME NATURALLY, ALONG WITH PHANTOM SHIFT SO YOU DONT HAVE AND SHOULD NOT PRACTICE PHANTOM-SHIFTING UNLESS YOU WANT TO END UP CLINICAL IN A MENTAL INSTITUTE.THANKS FOR READING.

Here, clinical lycanthropy can happen if you are not careful and patient during your shifting process, there are steps to follow. don't avoid any steps. clinical lycanthropy is in my opinion not reversible because it causes lesions to the brain that are permanent or at least, that dont heal that easily if you want to know. I have to check that but its not a reason to try it anyway. its dangerous and there is no turning back.

This part I question...clinical lycanthropy and therianthropy and phantom shifting are different, and the causes of clinical lycanthropy are not something you can just "shift" on and have happen to you like that. Clinical lycanthropy is a psychological condition in which someone thinks they are shifting into some kind of creature in a physical way when they are really not, and sees and perceives themselves as such (and it is usually a sign of psychosis or some psychosis-related disorder, which would be hard to just "bring on" through shifting). My problem with your reasoning is that while you state that too much phantom shifting can lead to accidentally phantom shifting and thinking you're physically shifted when you're not, the easy way to solve this is to just look at yourself, to put it bluntly. A phantom shift doesn't compromise your sanity, and although you may feel parts of your form, unless you're already suffering from some kind of mental instability or illness, you're unlikely to actually see yourself as having changed physically when you haven't, similar to how mental shifting doesn't (usually) cause you to think that you suddenly have a fully animal body.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:57 am

Taylarn wrote:
Mother Wolf wrote:

SO LISTEN ALL IF YOUR GOAL IS TO P-SHIFT, FOCUS ON M-SHIFT MEDITATION AND P-SHIFT WILL COME NATURALLY, ALONG WITH PHANTOM SHIFT SO YOU DONT HAVE AND SHOULD NOT PRACTICE PHANTOM-SHIFTING UNLESS YOU WANT TO END UP CLINICAL IN A MENTAL INSTITUTE.THANKS FOR READING.

This part I question...clinical lycanthropy and therianthropy and phantom shifting are different, and the causes of clinical lycanthropy are not something you can just "shift" on and have happen to you like that. Clinical lycanthropy is a psychological condition in which someone thinks they are shifting into some kind of creature in a physical way when they are really not, and sees and perceives themselves as such (and it is usually a sign of psychosis or some psychosis-related disorder, which would be hard to just "bring on" through shifting). My problem with your reasoning is that while you state that too much phantom shifting can lead to accidentally phantom shifting and thinking you're physically shifted when you're not, the easy way to solve this is to just look at yourself, to put it bluntly. A phantom shift doesn't compromise your sanity, and although you may feel parts of your form, unless you're already suffering from some kind of mental instability or illness, you're unlikely to actually see yourself as having changed physically when you haven't, similar to how mental shifting doesn't (usually) cause you to think that you suddenly have a fully animal body.

Phantom limbs can be and a lot of the time is a psychological phenomenon, sure there are times where it's an actual energetic sensation, but focusing on the psychological aspect. There has been cases where someone phantom shifts to a point they are convinced they physically shifted. Which can be seen as clinical lycanthropy, I dont think people should put much stock into phantom limbs as even if it matches your kintype it can still be psychological, and if strong enough can appear real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 4:13 am

Well I know I wouldn't think I actually physcially shifted from the limbs I keep feeling being produced whenever I lie down and think of how I look...I dont change psychically at all and have been waiting to feel that...but my body really feels awfully interesting just form lying down and simply picture my body change....even though nothing on the outside changes and Im not forcing imagination...I really become different. I still wish someone would explain the feeling I had when my eyes were closed and imagined running and it hurt so much that the more I moved even though it created a numbing jolt to my psychical limbs that weren't actually moving, the heavier my limbs became until the were too numb to move in my head...
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Naiu of the Void wrote:
Taylarn wrote:
Mother Wolf wrote:

Phantom limbs can be and a lot of the time is a psychological phenomenon, sure there are times where it's an actual energetic sensation, but focusing on the psychological aspect. There has been cases where someone phantom shifts to a point they are convinced they physically shifted. Which can be seen as clinical lycanthropy, I dont think people should put much stock into phantom limbs as even if it matches your kintype it can still be psychological, and if strong enough can appear real.

I was about to write something to explain my point of you view but you put it wayy better than I would  ever have. YOU NAILED IT. Thanks for explaining this for me. 

X') !!

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )    WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift  + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Don't practice Phantom-shift + Clinical Lycanthropy ( please read )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Articles, Tips & Prevention-
Jump to: