EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !  Empty
PostSubject: The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !    The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 3:49 pm

I noticed something Lykena or Imagine said a while ago ( im not sure sorry ) , it was about someone who p-shifted just after feeling like he saw his wolf like behind a glass in a vision and broke the glass to reach his kintype. 

Then BAM he/she p-shifted ! 

Made me wonder about the personal veil, that thing we all have to break inside of us. The planet is cursed and we can't unto it but we can break the veil inside us and for that some of us have to p-shift, i mean by this once you reach the barrier, you can  - not only p-shift - but also see beyond our physical realm and experience more things than before breaking it.

It's like unlocking yourself. Lykena experienced that, David, Rosy, Skye and much more of my shifter friends experienced this.

I thought it'd be nice to let you know !

I tried to mediate yesterday and I felt my wolf and saw her in a vision where she felt like behind a glass ,so close from me yet still a bit far. Then I touched the '' glass '' ( which is probably the veil in us ) and I could feel it, then I focused and I could touch my wolf's paw (silver's paw ) the other side of the glass. 

It made me understand something something important.

Our kin type is not in the spiritual dimension but the astral one, it's like...a dimension between the physical and the spiritual. the next dimension is the physical one and that's when you break the barrier and reach your kin type self and p-shift. 

You can also break the veil and feel/be/touch your kin type if you want it enough.

it's not as far as you think. 

You say you can't communicate with it, hear it etc and what you don't know is that this spirit of you or that '' reflection '' of you is just the other side of that thin glass you could break anytime if you believe and want it enough strong. 

So take a hammer and punch that glass with all your heart.

Become yourself !

I reached Silver yesterday, more than I ever did. I can see her in day visions and feel her energy is so much stronger.

We are close ! <3 

And so could you be ! 

GO GO GO YOU CAN DO THIS ! 

The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !  53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !    The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 7:41 pm

YOU INSPIRE ME BRO!!!!!!!
XD

I think Imagine said about the glass thing, since I do not think I ever said something like that :)

And one time when I was practicing p-shifting I saw a white wolf in a cage, and I was controlling the wolf and tried to brake the cage. But it just slightly cracked :(

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

IN FACT, I AM GOING TO TRY RIGHT NOW!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !    The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:23 am

I would like to debate on your thoughts about your kintype being on the astral plane. I heard that your kintype lives on the etheric plane, the plane that separates the physical plane from the astral plane. On this plane your human and kintype body overlap each other. But your kintype stretched out of proportion to fit inside your human etheric body but is lined up at your extremities (hands, feet, head,etc.) This is why you might feel that your kintype body is stronger and more defined at some parts than others. But this is just my opinion, I'm not trying to force my beliefs on you.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !    The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:00 pm

I'll make a debate topic with that if you don't mind. Feel free to debate on the other topic but not here ( i'm talking to those who want to answer and in the same way change the subject of this actual topic :P )

The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !  53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !    The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Veil is just a thin glass wall in you broke by Faith !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Articles, Tips & Prevention-
Jump to: