Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

a Strong meditation and Shift

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: a Strong meditation and Shift   Fri 18 Nov 2016 - 23:13

Here is my meditation in a little more detail about my meditation.

In the meditation I was taken back to a cavern I used to be in a detailed dream I had years ago where I was a snake (a huge one) along with a blonde female that was with me. My husband pointed out this female may be a subconscious construct that is basically me all along and how this construct was the answers in me all along. i just needed to see it. Anyway in the cavern I asked if this dream i had was real. She said in ways yes. That is when she told me I have weresnake blood coming from moms side of the family. But this family member died a long time back. So far I don't know any names but I keep being pulled to my grandmothers mother (Nana) But how a Boa line possibly rainbow or just Boa Constrictor, How it came into a french and Polish family. My husband pointed out there are many ways that can happen. And how no one ever knew. Anyway.. She then vanished as I had to stop because all of a sudden my mind was racing. a heritage i suspected long ago was real.. I wondered if it had anything connected to my Vampirisim. Possibly not I don't know. Any species in the end can have it. I never expected it from my mothers side. i always thought it all came from my real fathers. That is it for now. I have not been able to meditate since then. But after this meditation, a VERY strong Shift happened. My mind and some physical. I seen myself as a Boa. a Boa of black and golden like colors. yet had a rainbow Boa like sheen. The Shift was getting so strong I had to stop it do to the bunny (who right now is going to a better home... thats a story for another day) Anyway that is it so far. So far this is all I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Strong meditation and Shift   Mon 21 Nov 2016 - 14:33

going to bump this so Silver can see it.
Back to top Go down

a Strong meditation and Shift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: