AuthorMessage
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : I'm in college

PostSubject: Astral Projection saved me   Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:50 am

Astral projection....
There are intentional Astral projections, and there are accidental ones. I have has 2 accidental kinds. One of them was when I was with the dragon family and I saw my silver cord from my physical body to my astral body. Another one saved my life. This is my story.

So when I was 16 or 17, I was in a group home. One night I couldn't sleep because it was cold. But when I finally went to sleep, I didn't know I had my hands weighing my blanket against my neck. I was suffocating myself in my sleep without knowing. At the time, I didn't know I was a dragon kin, nor did I know what a therian was in the first place. But I always saw myself in my kin form without knowing why I'm a dragon. But back to what's going on, in the dream I was in a hallway with many doors. I saw a red light with the sounds of torture scream echoing in the halls, and I can hear a pounding noise with the rhythm of my heartbeat. I was terrified because the pulsing red light was rushing towards me in this nightmare. But then I saw this golden, gentle hand grab me by the horn and pull me out of the way in time. Then I found myself to my knees with some sort of odd powerful presence pressuring me to bow. I couldn't look up and see who it was. Then I found myself in my room, floating above my physical body where I saw that I was sleeping with my hands holding my blanket to my neck. I saw my silver cord, but it appeared to be crumbling slowly. I felt the presence push me into my body, making me wake up. I started to panic after feeling my blanket suffocating me, and I quickly struggled to pull the blanket off. I sat up and felt my heart pounding, utterly shocked with all of what happened. I felt tears of joy, fear, and confusion collecting in my eyes. I gave in and cried before one of the staff came in to check on me. He asked me, "What's wrong?" I told him what happened and he said "Thank you dear lord for saving this kid. Amen." At this moment that I thought it could've either been Jesus, or a Guardian Angel.

So that's the story of my the Astral projection that saved my life.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection saved me   Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:32 pm

Sounds more like a biolocation because you were looking at your physical body, whereas astral you'd of been in the mental plane, which the 2nd part sounds like, really sounds like a really trippy experience lol.
Back to top Go down
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : I'm in college

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection saved me   Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:22 pm

The Sentinel wrote:
Sounds more like a biolocation because you were looking at your physical body, whereas astral you'd of been in the mental plane, which the 2nd part sounds like, really sounds like a really trippy experience lol.
The Dragon family is my adoptive human family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection saved me   

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection saved me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: