Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

one of my Shifts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: one of my Shifts   Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:51 am

the night before I had a small Shift and it made me figure something out at the same time today as i was talking to my husband. The night before I had a small mental and P-shift again (willing) While shifting It started inward internally (which some how is slightly easier then outward such as scales I do not know why yet) But what Shifted is well I felt my Venom glands the glands the snake has for the fangs to inject it's venom when hunting (eating ect) or defense.  Now I am also a sang vampire so I feed from blood. Yes I *bite* my husband but he uses a small knife to do a small cut and I feed that way so nope not bite like that lol. Anyway he said he would not worry about me injecting venom anyway as my fangs never yet extended as a snake. It made me figure out that i think they would only extend by instinct such like an attack situation and such like that. So if the fangs are not needed they won't extend at any beck and call which makes sense to me. A snake only uses them when needed.  So ya for the first time I Shifted my Venom glands! They are below my temples. So ever since really knowing i am a snake and what type i think it helped my Shifting a little even if its small ones here and there. I am choosing not to shift for alittle bit as a migraine hit me tonight bla.. I don't Shift when i have one of my migraines as my energy is zapped out of me for a few days. And to Silver hehe love ya friend. and everyone else here to.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: one of my Shifts   Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:07 pm

AWWWWW Aha   that was random but was really nice to say. I love you too my friend Smile 

I never really understood the crave for blood but I do feel urges and want to eat meat as bad as you need blood. 

Blood weres, naerubies, wolves and other canines also love to bite to strengthen their jaw, play and make their teeth. 

It's a need for us to bite and eat meat so I can relate somehow hehe. 

I have a weird advice for migraines , drink a shitload of water, it really helps :3 

water and other natural remedies work just fine. 

I'm happy for you , that you shifted something, it meant a lot to me when I did p-shift fur under my feet. x') 

I get the feeling sis

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: one of my Shifts   Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:30 pm

ya somehow internal somehow is coming along easier then external its weird lol but hey its something. us reptilians sheesh lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of my Shifts   

Back to top Go down

one of my Shifts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: