Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : I'm in college

PostSubject: Turns out I have truly awoken   Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:42 pm

I cannot believe that I was being deceived the entire time. Being a dragon, no I can't be a dragon. Yet I feel as if there is still something wild within me. Something from Native American. But I have been clouded and only recognized the form that covered who I am like a blanket. An angel has explained to me that I have been clouded with the thought of my form being dragon kin. I thought I was a dragon, but no. This dragon that I was, it's not pure, it played me. How could I have fused my conscious with something else. I must figure out the kin type I am without the dragon cloak. I hope to God that I'm not human. I still feel a strong connection to nature, I wish I could know who I really am. I have so many questions now that I have rid myself of that spiritual fog. Is there a way to find out anything deeper within me.

No offense to those who are dragon kin. I acknowledge that not all are evil. Some are deceptive, and some are heroic and helpful.

Edit: I need to some time to cope with the truth. I feel as if I have been ripped of a shell that squishes me for years. Perhaps these vision I have seen though, where do they come from. Like I said I have so many questions to answer that I do not know, for I have been mislead, perhaps that's why I was never really able to find the origins of the dragon life. There may have been something it did not want me to see or it would expose it.

Should I leave for being so lost and confused?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turns out I have truly awoken   Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:11 pm

thing is though nothing can tell you what you are...if deep down you feel your a dragon then maybe you are. But that is just me..
Back to top Go down
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: Turns out I have truly awoken   Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:43 pm

No. I'm not a dragon. Even I say so. But there is something else that I am. I just need to find that out. As for now, I'm feeling lost with knowing what my real soul is. It's like I see myself as that beautiful core of a spirit, trapped within a shell of lies. I have finally managed to break that shell but I'm confused as to what is in that core. Who am I?
Back to top Go down
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: Turns out I have truly awoken   Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:44 am

The weird thing is, even after breaking through the false kin type the devil used to throw me in the wrong direction, I still feel as if nature calls to me. And the call is stronger than before, I still feel a sensory shift, but it's different from what I sensed as a dragon.
But I do have a hunch that it may be an animal associated with Native American culture. My dad was deep into our heritage and culture. Perhaps he may provide some answers. I do remember him saying that my mom would often mention wolves as if she was part of them and that when she's with me, she would guard me like a wolf. I already began to think that my mother may have been a wolf therian. But I do brush that aside because I have not been able to see my mother when reuniting with my biological family. She died a few years before I reunited. So I myself cannot ask her about her spirit. I must ask my dad with different questions. I wanna know if I inherited her kin type or not. My dad may be able to provide me a little bit of insight
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Turns out I have truly awoken   Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Weird, I've been experiencing something oddly familiar but i'm not sure yet what is going on.

Sometimes I wonder if my wolf is not hiding dark secrets from me...

I'll explain it in another topic.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: Turns out I have truly awoken   Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:44 pm

No, I mean that the devil has been making me believe I was a dragon kin for a while. I finally smashed his deceptions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turns out I have truly awoken   

Back to top Go down

Turns out I have truly awoken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: