Go down 
AuthorMessage
MojaveMartyr
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Hunter
Job/hobbies : Musician

PostSubject: Peaceful Thoughts   Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:51 pm

So the new year is quickly approaching and i have had a strange pure and peaceful feeling surround me. Which is a nice change from the paranoia and anxiety. I have to admit that i made it very far and i think it all came about when i sat down and just thought to myself.

There never was a time where i got to completely sit down and think, i was always on the go and really i always believed that if i would slow down something would catch up to me. It is an odd thought but i think over the years when it came to working, it turned into more of a fear of the past rather than the enjoyment of my life.

Since i live by myself no one to really enjoy a relationship with or hang out with, mainly because i usually run from the chance to be social. I learned to just be self reliant all of the time and i never hinted at the chance of letting someone take the baggage off of my shoulders. It really blows, cant really complain since i can only blame myself for that one.

When i came here honestly i did not expect a lot of open arms, also it kind of put a stint into my routine. I always would carry out a strict routine on what i would everyday and i never deviated from that path. Not because i have OCD or anything like that. Mainly to keep myself from unraveling most of the time. I gained many friends here that i sadly may not keep in contact with as much as i would like to since i am always battling my routine and trying to rewire what has been for years my routine.

I do give a shout out to Akimori for keeping me on my toes and always saying a warm hello to me. Even on Christmas she sent a message to say Merry Christmas. Really heart warming.

I think once this new year gets here i will be fully healed or at the least back to my peace loving ways. It is a crazy thought to me but for once i feel full of life again. One day i might go on a pilgrimage around the world and step out of my comfort and see more places rather than being in the desert all the time.

To all of you here though, if something is bugging you and you just need an ear, reach me any way that you wish i will be more than happy to listen and in turn maybe send a little peace and joy your way.

PACE ( Peace )
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Thoughts   Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:42 am

You are always so kind of full of surprise. 

* hugs Smile I hope you find the answers that you need !

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
MojaveMartyr
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Hunter
Job/hobbies : Musician

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Thoughts   Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:21 am

Thanks silver, i may have actually already found my answers. It is all now based on if i will finally break from my mold. I used to actually always enjoy making people smile, and being that guy to which everyone can open up to. For once it is not all black and white now i can see the many subtle levels of beauty in the world. Plus even the not so pretty but frankly i think i have had enough of the bad and living in my own self created fear and having the past hold me back from me being able to take a bigger step.

Thank you, for your kindness it actually means a lot, and i normally or hardly ever say that. Everyone is amazing here.
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Thoughts   Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:54 am

I'm always there if anyone needs anything. Sorry if I haven't been much active but I'm here, people, as I am for Momo, as I am for Moma Silver, as I am for Sakemoon.
    It's the time to remember the good things we had this year, despite all the shit and disappointment that came with 2016.
    One of the good things I had was that I was able to meet -online but still- many of you incredible people. I love you guys and I really feel like we're this huge family. All the time I curse the size of this Earth x) Wish we would all live closer and have huge weekly meetings and potlucks and dogpiles cuddles. Dammit.
    But still. We have got each other, even online, and I'm grateful for it. Smile

AND MOMO, KEEP BEING AWESOME D:

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Thoughts   Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:09 am

aww your a cute Tanuki hehe. I love you all. *waves my tail in happiness*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Thoughts   

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Thoughts
Page 1 of 1