Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : I'm in college

PostSubject: Dream Journal: 1/5/2017   Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:16 am

Due to a sleep problem, my dreams have been scattered in tossing and turning. When I did dream, I can remember a back to school scenario. I was at a line for lunch, it was the first day back to school, and there was steak, and other foods I cannot remember for some reason. Though there were some strange plates that looked like four plastic bowls put together. Whatever, today was the first day of school for this semester. Some of my friends were there, and my little brother, Stephen was there. I remember having some control over my dream, so instead of getting something to eat, I went to go to Stephen and I talked to him about the classes we are gonna be taking. Though for some reason, as soon as he spoke, my semi lucid dream started to fade away until I woke up in the middle of the night. I tossed and turned until I finally got back to sleep. This time I was in my math class and it was just ending. I started to walk with my friends to my first Spanish class, though for some reason, I felt a mix of excitement and unamused. When I sat down in class, nothing really sounded like Spanish to me, but rather than Language arts or something. For some reason, I started to feel alot of worry. Some time later, I managed to break the fourth wall of my dream and realize that in reality, that worry came from that I need to put 300 something dollars to paying the school for something. But I can handle that. I have made a budget yesterday and I have organized what I can ignore for this month, and what needs to be saved. I can easily pay the school since I don't need gaming stuff this month.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Dream Journal: 1/5/2017   Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Huh...thanks for sharing and good luck with that money problem ? 

Razz

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : I'm in college

PostSubject: Re: Dream Journal: 1/5/2017   Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Thanks, I'll do my best.
Back to top Go down