Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Aha, let's have some fun x') !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other day, I saw Neko's posts about mental diseases and it gave me an idea. 

Let's CONFESS. yeah that word is scary. x

Let's confess funny and embarrassing moments we have due to our kin instincts. 

I'll be the brave one and break the ice. 

Watch out ! XD this is gonna be hilarious.

And very...embarassing. 

So I would appreciate if you share your experiences too. LOL. 

SO i'm not the only one looking like an idiot.

OK so let's start.

* cough

When I go to the toilet, I can't help myself but howling to mark my territory. It comes with the wolf kin. It's fucking embarassing but I always howl before realising i'm doing it. hehehe.

I love to bite my mate gently, makes me feel closer to him. I also have a soft spot for throats. When I see a  throat for me, it's a wolf thing I guess.It's so erotical for me. I feel like the person is the '' prey '' and i'm like dominating the person. LMAO. yeah. Well. Dominance is part of my specie, can't help it.

When I get drunk I lose control over my wolf. Once I smelled the ass of my dog and chased my cat before realising what I was doing. Once I was at a bar for my mate's birthday and I growled after a guy who tried to seduce his friend. xD 

When I drink, I start to run and wonder off even when i'm with other people in the street hehehe. 

OK, now's your turn. I have other things to confess but part 2 will come after other people share their own moments. x') 

Once, I got very dominant with my mate because he was grounding my dog for nothing and I just went on four and put myself between the two of them and growled at my boyfriend who didn't react well. 

He tried to push me away by pushing my shoulders and I became very dominant and growled at him, even put my paws on his knees. Then he started to realise what was happening and tried to calm me down by petting me and telling me everything it's alright, to calm me gently . Then I could see him and realise what was happening too. I calmed down and jumped on his knee to lay down and relax against his belly. Man I can be unpredictable.

I catch myself wanting to chase small animals all the times. When i'm at my job or the grocery, I can't help but freeze before some meat and watch it for a long time. I always show off the fact I 'm mostly carnivore and people are like wtf. A girl that eats almost exclusively meat lol. 

At my job, my kin comes out and I become like a ninja. I can walk and work very fast and '' teleport '' myself here and there and I'm super fast, reflexes included. I can walk very fast and avoid people with grace and they wonder how I do that. Some collegue even called me a ninja. aha thought i was flattering. 
Naerubies are crazy fast. 

The last confession I don,t mind sharing is my everyday need to friendly fight and challenge my dog. I train him to fight and be strong ( its a tiny dog so who cares its not like he's going to kill someone plus he's everything but agressive, hes well trained and cute and tiny. shhh ) so I fight with him a lot. :3 we love it and it makes my inner hunting instincts calm down. I noticed I mostly fight with claw and boby weight. I,m also strategic and fast so I make him fall on his side in the most unexpected ways. And he's asking for more. it's fun and funny and cute. xD

___________ let's not abuse. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Hah! Those stories are hard to top. But, I'll do my best x')

Alright...Whelp. Here it goes...

It was 1979 and I was a dashing, young... So, it happened about a year ago.

I was at get together with a few friends. We did the normal friendly-human stuff (eat, playfully insult each other, etc.) But then we decided to all walk together to a nearby park around sunset just to get out of the house. Soon as I was outside, the wolf instincts kicked in.

Meaning, that when my large group of friends wanted to slowly walk in some big blob formation, I cut through them and spread them out into a thinner line, as if we were all a pack going on some hunting trip.

About halfway through our walk to the park, I wanted to run. Like, really really bad. Of course, I wanted everyone else to run too so...I did what was necessary. (Basically, I either tricked everyone into a race, a game of tag, or I simply grabbed their arm and started sprinting.)

That, was a mistake. For as soon as I was running, the wolf completely took over. I was howling, growling, barking, whining...you get it. And I of course tried to put people in their place...Oh, boy.

When we got to the park, the first thing I did was attempt to pin a friend to the ground. Of course, everybody got all rallied up and thus, we wrestled.

Eventually, we had to leave park. But by that time, it was dark out, and my logical human sense was just gone. So, I again forced everybody to run back to the house. When it came to the slow pokes, I growled and/or bit them. They ran.

Upon arriving at the house, we continued the rough housing. I pinned at least everybody down twice (not to brag or anything. *cough cough*).

I didn't feel abnormal or embarrassed at all. I wasn't really thinking (obviously). But then, a friend's parent showed up...who happened to be my teacher.

That next Monday morning, me and my teacher had a really interesting conversation.  

Long story short, my wolf has the tendency to embarrass me. X')
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Lets see...

In school:
I had to go home early on flower day, feigning a headache, because there's a list of plants that effect my lucidity. I was highly conflicted in biology class on dissection day, because I was the only one in the class who wasn't squeamish about cutting apart a pig, but I can't stand the smell of formaldehyde. I got far more distracted than I should have by some idiot in the class playing with a laser pointer. (multiple times) I frequently drew animals in class instead of doing my work.

At present:
I hit people when they startle me because my feline reflexes are faster than my conscious mind. I'm repeatedly told to stop growling and/or hissing when I'm upset. I mix growls and hisses into my words when I'm upset, and purrs into my words when I'm happy. I'm constantly receiving offhanded comments about how much meat I eat, and how I don't eat enough vegetables, even though the blood tests show that everything in my blood is at normal levels, indicating that my carnivorous diet is healthy for me. I'm occasionally teased for making comments, without thinking, on how the cat food tastes better than the human food. I find the smell of cat food enticing enough that I can't help tasting it. I often walk on my toes simply because it feels more natural, then get scolded for it if someone notices. I occasionally run on all fours. My favorite conscious pastime is someone dangling a string in front of my face. I enjoy people petting me, and will occasionally rub my face on people, trying to get them to pet me. I take frequent naps. I have sporadic bursts of energy. I'm always looking for high places to be without thinking about what I'm doing. I sometimes crave rodent. I mix meows into my words when I'm nervous. I speak a language that no human understands, but animals understand just fine. I understand what animals say back to me.

And that's all just off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Wow guys, I guess I am not alone xD

Well here we go:

Every time I see someone who I dislike I start to stand on my toes and fidget from one foot to another (this is how wolves show the challenge). Then when I am walking between the people I walk on my toes super fast. I move very swift, agile and fast 80% of the time. I like to trot to my friends when I see them, I raise my phantom tail xD Then when I meet someone I hate I start to growl and my nostrils.. Well they get huge and my nose wrinkles and my eyes widen xD I look crazy but it is an instinct.

Once I saw that guy I loved and he was just walking by the wall, after he went away I went to the wal and rubbed against it. I claimed it LOL Then when I saw him in class and we sat together I kinda leaned in to him and when human girls were walking around I would give them a keep-away-or-else glare.

I LOVE to run, I HAVE HUGE STAMINA and a decent speed. When I run I just want to get on my fours x) When I run I run like a crazy phsycho everywhere, I love to play tag and catch the ball game. That's why soccer is my favorite :3

I growl a lot at people, I stand taller when I see someone disobeying me x) My class if full of humans, so when some humans think that "Oh I am the leader here" I stand taller, my voice goes cold and I kinda square my shoulders on them. They back off x) (Oh the sweet feeling of dominance and being in charge)

Sometimes instead of laughing from joy I howl (well all the time) and I whine when I am sad or stressed.

When I see or smell food it is like "Gooodbye humanity and welcome savagery" I go extremely violent. I growl and bark at people I try to rob the people who got food (oops) and I feel like fighting someone just because they got fries and I don't....

When I feel like there is disrespect I start standing on my toes and I give humans a glare or just snap few words at them...

People think I am weird but...

I AM A WOLF ALL THE WAY BABY! SO GUESS WHAT, WHO GIVES A SHIT! XD
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Wow you are more public than I am. I guess I should be less scared to show people who I am. tho at my job it would be akward... xD

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Lykena wrote:

I LOVE to run, I HAVE HUGE STAMINA and a decent speed. When I run I just want to get on my fours x) When I run I run like a crazy psycho everywhere, I love to play tag and catch the ball game. That's why soccer is my favorite :3

Sometimes instead of laughing from joy I howl (well all the time) and I whine when I am sad or stressed.

When I see or smell food it is like "Gooodbye humanity and welcome savagery" I go extremely violent. I growl and bark at people I try to rob the people who got food (oops) and I feel like fighting someone just because they got fries and I don't....

When I feel like there is disrespect I start standing on my toes and I give humans a glare or just snap few words at them...

People think I am weird but...

I AM A WOLF ALL THE WAY BABY! SO GUESS WHAT, WHO GIVES A SHIT! XD

^ This. So much this. ^.^

I try to keep myself "contained" around new friends to avoid scaring them off but other then that, i'm pretty unabashed when it comes to my behavior.
A few years ago I tried to fight everything about such things. Until I came to terms with the futility of my actions.
To fight who we are is to fight who we could become.

I'm pretty much the opposite in terms of running though. I can hit incredible running speeds but only for at most ~400 feet.
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:56 pm

All. The. Noises.

I make a ton of noises, all the time. When I'm happy, when I'm sad. I will whine a tiny bit, not for long, but enough to attract unwanted attention sometimes.

Tanuki are potatoes, so I don't really have a physical skill likes you wolves. XD
    Sometimes I'll say stuff in Japanese and people are just like "wtf". And it's always without me thinking about it. It's hard to look professional at work.

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:22 pm

I don't know if I do anything embarrassing but I sneak my food upstairs to eat it without utensils and just my face...if anyone seen me doing that they would think something was wrong with me...I have this strange and still to this day confusing habit of needing to (when everyone is asleep) walk around the house usually in circles and keeping guard over others while they sleep and even when I don't feel anything is wrong do it often and feel very vigilant. I don't do it all night but the time varies.
Every time I go outside I want to run away on all fours but know I can't yet...I also feel like snapping at my family when they bother me but it's usually in my head...they bother me because they are not like average humans and have mental issues or social ones that include being bi-polar and narcissistic.
I become completely overwhelmed and uncomfortable when having to be around too many people or public places and any small spaces ....I feel trapped and panic inwardly.
I sometimes imagine being treated like a dog and being loved and petted and protecting that human or person for the rest of my life...it could partially be because I don't rally have a real family that is close to me and never had a real parent in my life. I'm a walk-in so the person I'm in now is the true offspring while I'm stuck with people that lack that emotional awareness in sensitivities-they also don't know their child was replaced or anything about me existing.
I sometimes flare into a giant monster of a being...a huge fox when I feel like protecting someone or something...
When I feel detached from my human body and even my own mind I feel very odd and somewhat more like a caveman walking around on two legs as a fox...but not as an animal but more like an animal then a human..but with no human thoughts...its hard to explain or describe but that happens when I'm tired and depressed and feel detached from humanity and others...I just drift off and spend my whole day walking around as a bi-pedal fox making short answers when I have to to others who speak with me and mostly walking around with my hands or paws up or in front of my body where ever I go...and feeling vigilant around me...but..detached...
Sometimes I imagine myself in my shifted form and imagine what it would be like if my mother saw me as an animal and didn't know it was me and treated me with love...its a strange thing for me to say but she really loves animals...and even though I'm not her real child the idea felt uplifting to me.
I feel ready without hesitation to bite the father...for treating his wife badly when he does if he does...and stand guard and run whenever I hear yelling...no matter what, even if I had just woken up and was fast asleep...I stand guard and make sure I'm present each time which I'm glad does not happen everyday.
If I see a shadow or ghost I overreact and make sure they know that this home I'm in is my territory and not to bother anyone of the household. This goes on mostly at night even though I usually can't see anything. I will not let any outsider in.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Very Happy Yay, people participating !

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : I'm in college

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:08 pm

When I was younger, like in my human teens, I wasn't afraid to act like a dragon. I wasn't afraid to get on my fours and walk like a dragon. Though people made fun of me because of the way I acted and because I was actually autistic. Autism was stronger when I was younger, so I didn't acknowledge what was embarrassing back then. I didn't like being made fun of, but it never stopped me from acting like a dragon. I would even hiss and roar when I got upset.
Back to top Go down
Drago.
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : I'm in college

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Silver Black wrote:
I love to bite my mate gently, makes me feel closer to him. I also have a soft spot for throats. When I see a throat for me, it's a wolf thing I guess.It's so erotical for me. I feel like the person is the '' prey '' and i'm like dominating the person. LMAO. yeah. Well. Dominance is part of my specie, can't help it.

Sounds like my mate. She has always told me that when we get together, I'll be bitten and I'll be on the ground. She also sees me as prey and she loves how submissive and shy I am. Well... speaking in an erotic moment between me and my mate.
Back to top Go down
loumae

Kin/Therio type : wolf
Job/hobbies : Job:horse rider Hobbies: running, nature, wilderness, expanding my awareness

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:04 pm

When I was a kid I was always running/exploring/"hunting" in the woods and pretending I was my wolf, though i was pretty good about hiding it from other people. I'm sure my parents thought I was weird, making wolf noises, always on all fours, and doing everything with my mouth haha.
Still pretty good about hiding it from people but sometimes I slip like freaking out over food and devouring it/possessiveness, howling when the urge hits, pouncing/nipping people when I'm playful, growling when I'm mad/uneasy. I always yelp if I'm startled or in pain. I sometimes have the urge to nuzzle/lick people I want to show affection to. Most of the time I control it so I'm not embarrassed haha.
I remember when I was younger I couldn't stop myself chasing animals especially deer. There was no thought, just the instinct of the chase. I love to run too and have the urge to travel and patrol my territory a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mei

Kin/Therio type : Wolf, cat, unicorn, harp seal
Job/hobbies : Art & animation

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:31 pm

This looks kinda fun xD I think I'll share a few things too

Making noises is one of the first things I get the urge to do xD
A lot of times after a shower I'll shift since I have some extra alone time (I take forever to dry off) but my cat likes to jump up on the bed when ever I sit down so as I'm shifting and she jumps up I'll start lowly...I don't wanna call it a bark because it's very quiet, it's like a.. "ruff" xD but it's very quiet. And as I get deeper in the shift I'll try to play fight with her 'n she gets all annoyed and jumps off cx
If I ever meet a therian irl I wanna playfight, that's like the first thing I wanna do xD chase and fight. Since, here at my home I only have my brothers to fight but we get in trouble, and plus I can't act wolfy around them since my family isn't aware of my therianess yet lol

Another thing I have is around my mate, around him my wolf or cat side will come out and I'll be wanting to groom him so I'd 'lick his cheek' (we're long distance so technically I can't, but it's what I want to do when I'm around him xD

I try not to let myself show in public which is why I don't have too much to tell ;w; (plus Im homeschooled) but yeah, those are my experiences >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )   

Back to top Go down

Funny and embarassing confessions ( I want people participating )
Page 1 of 1