EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday.. Empty
PostSubject: Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday..   Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 6:12 am

Yeah, I'm creeped out by my own discovery but my soul knows its true. 

and here i am, having a panick attack. 

* tries to breath.

OK watch the second one : 

I had a weird revelation shock feeling when seeing it.

i know that's what makes all the noise at nights.

now i know and i'm panicking cause i can feel it stalkng.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday..   Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 1:35 am

I watched it all...but when I got to the second one even though I have seen and heard of it before...my chest hurt...and it stayed that way until most of the video was over.......actually...as soon as I picture the creature...my chest tightens and picks up in heart rate that is painful...that means something is around usually for me when it comes to the supernatural...although other then that I dont know..something is connected to my heart but I know if I think or focus on something I feel their energy or take it...so I feel something that is real that is the Dover....how far he is I dont know...not in my room or house...I must have connected to one for real though after watching the video....and partially wonder if it is a connection from something near you.....either way...keep your guard up Silver...I dont like this...its the feeling of a demon...and he steals heart energy...or energy in the chest and in the stomach area...I feel it waning from me a little but have no energy of my own like normal people so it is harder on me.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday..   Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 2:56 am

Kurokitsune wrote:
I watched it all...but when I got to the second one even though I have seen and heard of it before...my chest hurt...and it stayed that way until most of the video was over.......actually...as soon as I picture the creature...my chest tightens and picks up in heart rate that is painful...that means something is around usually for me when it comes to the supernatural...although other then that I dont know..something is connected to my heart but I know if I think or focus on something I feel their energy or take it...so I feel something that is real that is the Dover....how far he is I dont know...not in my room or house...I must have connected to one for real though after watching the video....and partially wonder if it is a connection from something near you.....either way...keep your guard up Silver...I dont like this...its the feeling of a demon...and he steals heart energy...or energy in the chest and in the stomach area...I feel it waning from me a little but have no energy of my own like normal people so it is harder on me.

You actuallly described better than myself what I have been through while watching that video. 

EXACTLY THE SAME WORDS AND THINGS.

It's actually creepy, very creepy that you felt exactly the same than me.

Anyone else just felt that? 

Or is it like just a few of us....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

PostSubject: Re: Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday..   Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm

You have to tune into the energy, sometimes it comes really easy no matter how far away it is. Being a bit of an empath and sometimes over sensitive to others energies, I somehow seemed to lock into what it was instantly...it can suck you dry if you think about it and don't know how to protect yourself or can. I sent them warning energy last night hoping they will back off from you if they are still around. It's one of the only things that comes to mind for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday..   Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy creatures....I found out the second in the list actual stalks me everyday..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: