Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Energy spike or Fluxuation?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Energy spike or Fluxuation?   Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:46 am

Has anyone this week experience some kind of energy flux or spike that really effected your Shifting such as Shifting when you did not intend to ect? I was out with my husband as usual on the weekends, And all of a sudden Shifting at least inside of me happened. I could even feel my Draconian system itself kick in and fight off the rest of my cold (if that makes sense) now I am reptilian so Shifting like this out in the cold is well a REAL bad thing. My body because it was like 20 degrees.. was trying to shut down and sleep. If I Shift in the cold more so a full P-shift i WILL Freeze. So I was kind of scared. Has anyone felt an energy spike or something that really effected you? If so then some of what Silver is trying to say I can now myself Validate somewhat. As this energy change even if temporary effected me for a few moments. (this was on Saturday or well very early Sunday morning I think) So I messaged a friend of mine when i made it home. She told me there is a change of energy such as fluctuation that even her own daughter has been feeling ( my friend is from the Angelic realm as a Starseed) and how this spike is effecting many species. Just wanted to post this. On other news I am no longer sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Energy spike or Fluxuation?   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Yep, I totally get how you feel.

I think it could be energie waves Surprised
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Energy spike or Fluxuation?   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:22 pm

What the fuck, I saw your post just after writting mine about the energy wave who just hit my town.

LOl an energy wave just hit me like less than 30 min ago. 

I wrote bout it in another topic very recent one

0_0;  ccccreeeepppyyyy OFMG

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: Energy spike or Fluxuation?   Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:51 pm

ya my friend and even my husband did say its possible there is a fluctuation of energy. It even effected my friends daughter. Is it something to worry about? Possibly not. I have no idea really. I am personally not going to worry about it. I will only worry when I start to unwillingly Shift in the cold again. hell my system is STILL effected such as a slightly higher blood Pressure. (had to get my bp checked today) That could have effected me getting what i needed. Some if it was from me being anctious (cannot spell it) And another from my Draconian system. it took me trying to calm down and visualize me slowing down my heart to a human level again ect. It did finally work and i am back to friggin normal lol. Until I Shift again. I learned a lot about my reptilian kind through my friend and my own experiences so I am ok. so ya again I am back to normal i got what i needed and am ok. But I never knew a small change in energy could be that effective. I asked some other Weres if they were effected and they said no so..
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Energy spike or Fluxuation?   Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:50 am

we are naerubies. Maybe only naerubies feel it.

Because what we experienced me and Lykena was real. 

Our kin has a special instinct and strong senses for low frequency sounds, even in human form. 

we are '' sort of '' witches.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy spike or Fluxuation?   

Back to top Go down

Energy spike or Fluxuation?
Page 1 of 1