Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:43 pm

I have a small concern...

There is that not-so-sure-if-human guy in my class... We have a weird attraction to each other, bla-bla-bla. in love ....

Flashback: I wear a ring 24/7, it is pure silver and is 20 years old. I also wear a bracelet 24/7...

Few weeks ago that guy, (let's call him Thunder, just because) got a new silver ring and a silver bracelet. They were both new because of the way they sparkled Like a Star @ heaven

I was amused and kinda excited. (I am very attracted to silver accessories for some reason... ) The ring was always sparkling and it made me like... Paranoid and then I was almost hypnotized. I m-shifted all of the sudden and I wanted to jump up on that guy and just tear the ring away... There was something weird about it.. Like if it was honey that attracts bees... Every time I look at it... I just go insane! I m-shift, think like a wolf and act like one.

I go crazy and my mind shuts off.. That ring PULLS me to him. That beautiful silver color is so... Intimidating Exclamation

There is something written on the ring... I don't know what yet.... I am very curios about it 0_o

Aah, that ring is so attracting.. It doesn't attract me to the guy, it attracts me to the ring itself and my mind goes completely WOLF  Pissed

One time I kept staring at the ring... I m-shifted and I didn't remember anything! Few seconds later my friend shakes me off and says, "Are you okay/ Why the f-ck are you growling/whining (making a wolf like noise) ??" I said, "What are you talking about?"

WHAT THE HELL???

WHAT IS THAT THING? Bloody sad

Is it cursed? Or a spell maybe?

Would he suspect me as a wolf shifter?

(panics)

He does act non-human and very... suspicious. I think he is somewhat related to the lycans or the vampires.... Or else!

His eyes change color, from army green to golden. Then they are lime! Then they are dark... Few times the whites of his eyes turned red... Sometimes he would stand in a "defensive-offensive" pose in front of human males.

HE MADE A GUY CROUCH AND BE IN A SUBMISSIVE POSE BY JUST LOOKING AT HIM!

Many girls think he is creepy, too serious or they hate him for no reason..

The males either think he is a threat or just dislike him..

I tried to find out his specie but I don't know... It drives me crazy.

Sometimes he shows aggressiveness and even some dark personality traits (for me they are okay, but humans creep out)... When he is with me, he is nice and kind..

But when someone shows up it seems like he is ready to tear them to pieces. I feel this energy from him, like dominant or territorial
And I can feel this rage within him:

I don't know what to think anymore...

He acts like a protective lycan male, yet kind and gentle to me.... But his demons still show from time to time...

Any ideas? Anyone? Bloody sad
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:41 pm

Where did you get that ring ? 

And what happened to your facebook account ? me and my other friends can't access it :0

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:05 pm

This is where the myth that silver hurts werewolves comes from. Add the right energy, and it forces the wolf side out. In times when werewolves were persecuted and hunted, showing even the slightest hint of your wolf side was a death sentence.

Also, it sounds like he may have taken a liking to you. He likely does recognize your canine nature. (At least subconsciously) He could also be a werewolf hunter though, trying to lure you in. (Yes, werewolf hunters still exist) Be careful until you know which it is.
Back to top Go down
loumae

Kin/Therio type : wolf
Job/hobbies : Job:horse rider Hobbies: running, nature, wilderness, expanding my awareness

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Can you ask him directly some of these questions? I understand if that's not a good idea though. I second what Nekoman says: just be careful!
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Nekoman wrote:
This is where the myth that silver hurts werewolves comes from. Add the right energy, and it forces the wolf side out. In times when werewolves were persecuted and hunted, showing even the slightest hint of your wolf side was a death sentence.

Also, it sounds like he may have taken a liking to you. He likely does recognize your canine nature. (At least subconsciously) He could also be a werewolf hunter though, trying to lure you in. (Yes, werewolf hunters still exist) Be careful until you know which it is.

Werewolves hunters...at his age....he must be like 15 or 16....

Ahaha I doubt he's one. 

Let's not panick * troll face

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Silver Black wrote:
Nekoman wrote:

Werewolves hunters...at his age....he must be like 15 or 16....

Ahaha I doubt he's one. 

Let's not panick * troll face

Here's a brief summary on the basics of werewolf hunting

It's a family trade

They start training their kids at a young age, and basic training is done by the age of 15

Most hauls are made between the ages of 16-20, when hormones can be used to their fullest advantage

Hunters are taught to put themselves in a werewolf mindset, to both know their opponent and make opponents believe they are a werewolf

Minor clues are given so werewolf hunters can avoid hunting and being hunted by other hunters. These clues are normally known and noticed only by hunters
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Hmmmm....I have a friend who behaves the same way. He acts very wolfish and strangely has a silver ring (I believe it's only silver coated though...) I feel exactly the same to you in the shifty-feeling sense when it comes to both my friend and his ring. Nonetheless, I know now that my friend is a shaman.

Maybe that's what the not-so-human-guy in your class is?

Many shamanistic practitioners who relate to animals pick up the behavior of animals they have a strong connection with. For example, a shaman who adores her cat may act similar to a cat herself. Or someone who spiritually relates to a barn owl may act like a barn owl. You see?

Since I'm a wolf, my friend in turn reflects upon that and unintentionally become a wolf themselves.
As for the silver ring, it could be just the thing Neko mentioned above. I honestly have no clue.

Or, your pal could simply be a blood were?

Who knows...I'm still trying to figure out why I lose control of my wolf self  around my friend or his ring. It's all very strange indeed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Silver Black wrote:
Where did you get that ring ? 

And what happened to your facebook account ? me and my other friends can't access it :0

I got the ring from my mother

My Facebook got accidently deactivated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Wow Neko, thanks... You really made me thinking now... I want to talk to him more but there is some voice in me says to keep out...

I wouldn't ask him straightforward. I am going to ask him about the ring and what it is...

THANK YOU GUYS! I will think more about it Smile

I am going to update this soon
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Well, you have three options now : 

A shaman, a blood were ( maybe even a naerubi who knows ) or a vampire. 

or a hunter...but hey.  

the chances he is one are like.  0,05 % 

so don't worry .

Is this guy new to the school from a long time or always been there ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:38 pm

I believe he always been there... I just met him this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts   

Back to top Go down

The weird attraction and wolfish thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: