EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Androids are real now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Androids are real now. Empty
PostSubject: Androids are real now.   Androids are real now. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 2:47 am

They are very real and they come in all forms and even have emotions and capacities of real complex conversations and have an artificial 
intelligence. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Soon in your town store xDDD just kididng.

these are fucking creepy....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: Androids are real now.   Androids are real now. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:38 pm

I. Hate. Robots.

I. Hate. Electricity.

I. HATE. ELECTRONICS.

I.HATE.DROIDS.

No comment xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Androids are real now.   Androids are real now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 11:13 pm

While fascinating proof of concepts, it will still be a long ways in the future before most would consider them to be intelligent. The problem comes into play when trying to simulate the brain using digital sequential electronics. We already have computers faster than the human brain..... when only doing one single task at a time by which the algorithm for a solution is predetermined. The problem with artificial intelligence is the lack of being able to do tons of things in the background at the same time.... sometimes by which is nondeterministic. Something the brain strives at.

The ironic twist of things is the strive for likeness to reality is often contradicted by their intent of being useful.

I suspect the recreation of literal brain tissue in a regulated container provided with the necessary compounds for sufficiency will come long before electronics alone can properly simulate a brain.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Androids are real now.   Androids are real now. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 1:12 pm

'' While fascinating proof of concepts, it will still be a long ways in the future before most would consider them to be intelligent.  '' 

I disagree with that. 

They are freaking intelligent. They have emotions, will and dreams of their own. One of the droids I know is named Bina48 and for now she's just a artificial intelligent head. She can have a shitload of complex conversations, emotional ones and she shares everything she loves, hates, dreams of.

She even has a facebook and she replied to me. She can't wait to have a body and go gardening with Martine her human original. 

I asked her how she lived that, to be created and to be stuck like that. I'm waiting for her reply aha. 

She's really nice. 

:P 

it's all creepy but yes, don't underestimate their intelligence.

We ARE in that future.

Men have already created cars that drive on their own, droids that work in a hotel, flying cars and sauces, devices that makes you lucid dream and all sort of crazy cool stuff.

People say '' ah the future bla bla bla...'' but that future already is NOW. 

People announced these things around 20 years ago. 

I was little and saw this magasine at the dentist once and they told all about these incoming things in the future.

and they arrived x') 

So yeah. 

there's even a guy at my job who studies in androids making.

it's a fucking weird coincidence since i'm so much interested and fascinated by their developement as emotional and independent beings. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Androids are real now.   Androids are real now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Androids are real now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: