Share | 

I believe Telekinesis is real

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: I believe Telekinesis is real   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:37 am

I'm not sure if it's related to demon posession or just an inner human ability that people rarely develop or something.

But I can make some things move with my mind and so can these guies....

it looks legit to me and i'm good at debunking magical tricks..very good. 

But THESE .............fuck .

It makes me believe in it more and more.

What do you think ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dzYHuaFgp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FFqddRyf5c

wait...wtf is this ? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSAHnQ07NCg

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Considering that we use, at peak performance
only about 10% of our brain's actual capacity to function...
I believe...

So far, NONE of any of us has figured out a CONSCIOUS method
of extending the brain's ability...
At least, not in a way that the general population could use...

A good thing, I think.
After all, if everyone was able to hurl and object
using only the power of our minds,
This species would most likely be extinct...
LMAO
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:59 pm

The 10 percent of the brain myth is a widely perpetuated urban legend that most or all humans only use 10 percent (or some other small percentage) of their brains. It has been misattributed to many people, including Albert Einstein.[1] By extrapolation, it is suggested that a person may harness this unused potential and increase intelligence.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Silver Black wrote:
The 10 percent of the brain myth is a widely perpetuated urban legend that most or all humans only use 10 percent (or some other small percentage) of their brains. It has been misattributed to many people, including Albert Einstein.[1] By extrapolation, it is suggested that a person may harness this unused potential and increase intelligence.

Only this falls more under a half truth. A person is only capable of using portions of their brain at any one time. A lot of which is involuntary action. This is by design.

The concept of Psionics breaks what is known as contemporary physics but does not break the conservation of energy law.  

I'm pretty skeptical of Psionics because it would require a currently unknown form of transmutation (see the physics definition).

People often attribute Psionics as a very spiritual thing. So if anyone has theories I would love to hear them. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:30 pm

I believe telekinesis is real... Shit

Werewolves, vampires, dragons, telepathy is real.

Telekinesis is not excluded
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:48 am

This is the first time hearing the groups Naivety and lack of awareness on this truth compared to me...telekinesis is not only real but normal....humans can't do it anymore for possibly the same confusing reason they can't see the spirit world...besides some who do whether by practicing or by being born with the gift.....there are more gifts then that in this world some more unknown then others but telekinesis to me is not only normal but something that I never thought a group like this would be not sure about....it's a funny thing to me.

People back in the day use to be able to do all sorts of things....magic or not magic people have this natural ability locked away along with others....to me this is no different then breathing or sleeping..you simply do it. For those who cannot must be really blocked off from their own energies.

Humans don't have knowledge and awareness in a lot of normal things or what people should be more capable of not only going but being aware of in general...just look at how humans see the spirit world or ghosts...maybe only half of the population or less truly believes in them, we know they don't understand them.

It's not easy living in a world where there is plenty of things you could or should or would know but just do not. As it takes a toll on this world and it's people and it feels like a suppression to me.

The kind of things that make me sick and wish people would hurry up and wake up and be more like their normal in power selves...not this ignorance or confusion or assumptions of the way the world works..it just cannot go on this way or function this way forever.

There are worlds out there that have even more amazing functions then telepathy and telekinesis, there are people who no longer eat and call it a luxury for those that do. There are people who do not have to go to work, there are people who teleport and so on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Kurokitsune wrote:
This is the first time hearing the groups Naivety and lack of awareness on this truth compared to me...telekinesis is not only real but normal....humans can't do it anymore for possibly the same confusing reason they can't see the spirit world...besides some who do whether by practicing or by being born with the gift.....there are more gifts then that in this world some more unknown then others but telekinesis to me is not only normal but something that I never thought a group like this would be not sure about....it's a funny thing to me.

People back in the day use to be able to do all sorts of things....magic or not magic people have this natural ability locked away along with others....to me this is no different then breathing or sleeping..you simply do it. For those who cannot must be really blocked off from their own energies.

Humans don't have knowledge and awareness in a lot of normal things or what people should be more capable of not only going but being aware of in general...just look at how humans see the spirit world or ghosts...maybe only half of the population or less truly believes in them, we know they don't understand them.

It's not easy living in a world where there is plenty of things you could or should or would know but just do not. As it takes a toll on this world and it's people and it feels like a suppression to me.

The kind of things that make me sick and wish people would hurry up and wake up and be more like their normal in power selves...not this ignorance or confusion or assumptions of the way the world works..it just cannot go on this way or function this way forever.

There are worlds out there that have even more amazing functions then telepathy and telekinesis, there are people who no longer eat and call it a luxury for those that do. There are people who do not have to go to work, there are people who teleport and so on.

Most of the people I have met in person over the years are too caught up in asking "why" and "how" rather than wondering "why not". So much so that they relegate themselves to what is contemporary knowledge excluding that of which is not. Often by which they are terrified of the thought of being wrong by anything that challenges said views. Strange that some people would put more faith in their religious views than they would in themselves....

I personally am open to the possibility of being shown things that break contemporary views of the world. A few years ago I would have scoffed at the thought of it but it seems exposure to currently unexplained events has a way of breaking down ego into a form of extrospection.

If you have had personal experiences with the field of Psionics (all encompassing term for anything involving unexplained energy transformation), I would love to hear it. I have a few stories myself I could share.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 am

Aion wrote:

Most of the people I have met in person over the years are too caught up in asking "why" and "how" rather than wondering "why not". So much so that they relegate themselves to what is contemporary knowledge excluding that of which is not. Often by which they are terrified of the thought of being wrong by anything that challenges said views. Strange that some people would put more faith in their religious views than they would in themselves....

I personally am open to the possibility of being shown things that break contemporary views of the world. A few years ago I would have scoffed at the thought of it but it seems exposure to currently unexplained events has a way of breaking down ego into a form of extrospection.

If you have had personal experiences with the field of Psionics (all encompassing term for anything involving unexplained energy transformation), I would love to hear it. I have a few stories myself I could share.

Whatever is going on around here with it's world and people I couldn't begin to fathom or understand...where I came from people didn't have technology yet like TV or cars..etc...but what we did have was ourselves, nature...our magic...and it was the greatest gift anyone could ever have.
I used to have something I no longer have a strong memory of but a beautiful one...of holding small sphere like elements in my hand, each a different color which were red, yellow, green, blue and the last one I do not remember what could do pink. If I could describe them I wish I could but no words can do them justice as I felt truly one with them and they were truly a sight you had to see for yourself and feel and experience....water and fire and land itself and light...all moving around like the wind from my body...from the spheres...it was a powerful sight as it was a feeling and nothing in the world can come close to explaining it unless there is a word for every feeling in my body I could type right now to explain to you what I had seen with my own eyes, heard with my own ears, and felt with every being of my body mind heart and soul...what I said says so little but it does make the spheres of nature seem all the more beautiful even without a more in depth description. They were a spectacle to behold.

People have powers...and even more so when not attached of course to their physical bodies...you can still have powers to a certain extent in one but once separated life sort of goes back to normal. You can transform at will and teleport and hear peoples thoughts and feel their emotions and there is nothing you have to do when it comes to other expectations. Basically you go back to being your normal in power self and there is nothing you can't do.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:40 am

Let me re-phrase...
Human physiology uses 100% of their total brain function
Each area of the brain governs different functions
Many of them are autonomic
(i.e. we are not aware of the function...it happens without conscious thought)

At any given time, we are CONSCIOUSLY using approximately 10%
of the portions of our brain
that we have CONSCIOUS CONTROL OF...

Should we, or anyone, ever learn to expand that conscious control
It will all be over but the shouting...

And Yes, Kuro...the main problem is that we have set aside our realization,
Our cognizance of the powers we possess.
And Yes, Aion...the major reasons that these powers are not readily apparent
is because we no longer take things as they ARE,
But try to make things as we think they should BE...
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:55 am

There are ways to become better at telekinesis out there, you can practice daily to get better at your focus and concentration for picking up objects as well. I have seen a few guides on Youtube who explain the steps and necessary ways to go about it.
On top of that there are brain wave videos that help people gain the ability to use their telekinesis better too. That and more.
Youtube is a great place to learn things and find things that can help you develop your psychic abilities.
It's too bad humans are so close minded...if more people learned how to heal one another with their energy we wouldn't need thing like medicine as much anymore.
People would probably be closer to nature and themselves but I could be wrong on that as the lot city of Atlantis I heard was engulfed by corrupt magic using people or war. They had mostly lived in peace though so thinking about everything they once had being gone an not remembered well or believed is sad....everything is lost and forgotten...all the magic.
Like my home too...everything is also lost with only my memories to keep it going even though I have amnesia and no way to remember more, especially in my current compromising position.

I have seen many healers out there and they are at least helping people in this world even if no one documents them or cares or believes...they exist and always will...hopefully this world will get back into the swing of the idea of letting the world be capable of letting themselves be aware of the worlds magic and their own...being so connected myself it really is a shame and a sad knowing that I will live and die in a world that was not ready for things like that..I'am a sensitive soul....it is sad.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:33 pm

The I Ching posits that all life is based in change...
Nothing remains the same, EVER...
That being said, It also says that those
who become bound in complacency,
or a sense of peace with the status quo
stagnate...
Stagnation leads to dissolution
and essentially,
they become destroyed from within.

Ergo, Atlantis
and, to a degree, present day earth...

See Rule#12
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:55 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
The I Ching posits that all life is based in change...
Nothing remains the same, EVER...
That being said, It also says that those
who become bound in complacency,
or a sense of peace with the status quo
stagnate...
Stagnation leads to dissolution
and essentially,
they become destroyed from within.

Ergo, Atlantis
and, to a degree, present day earth...

See Rule#12

Well I may not know the rules myself but one thing I do know, where I came form the only thing that could change was what the people saw and discovered and enjoyed each day as they would not have normally ever died or have any troubles....life was meant to be lived and enjoyed and there was always something to do and be a part of.....
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:37 pm

LOL...Kuro, the "rules" are posted somewhere on this site,
They are merely guidelines that I've been gathering for the past 66 years
And I've shared them...
And where you came from is a place
that I hope this existence might someday achieve.

In this existence, life is meant to be lived as well
There is always something to do,
something to be a part of...
and yet, most folks never get out
of their own heads long enough
to realize that the world and everything in it is theirs
all they have to do...
is open their eyes...

"There are none so blind as they who WILL NOT see..."
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:01 am

Thank you for that Zongshi....I know this world will someday be able to see even if it isn't in our life times...I have a strong gut feeling that is where it is at least trying to go...and as long as there are people putting their foot in that direction they can only keep heading there.

I didn't know there were rules of some kind...I like my sense of no rules rules freedom mantra but I want to see them with my own eyes. Show me a link to it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:38 pm

The basis of all EM is really just telekinesis/psychokinesis, quite a few people pull it off through either using telekinesis to push or pull a flame, or on a psiwheel. Personally I use it to try and push and pull the water vapor that comes from my humidifier as a form of practice/Macro psychokinesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I believe Telekinesis is real   

Back to top Go down

I believe Telekinesis is real
Page 1 of 1