Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Doomsday or sky watching?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Doomsday or sky watching?   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:32 am

I saw this article recently and just want the groups general feelings on this

http://www.viralthread.com/doomsday-asteroid-to-hit-earth-this-february-and-wipe-out-population-apparently/?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=vt

It's not as if we have never heard of similar stories...but I have heard interesting things before on this and wonder if anyone else has too.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday or sky watching?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:09 am

I could be overthinking it but I only want others thoughts on this...what if it had an effect on shifters like the moon does? it might not but it seems mysterious to me...things like this can be.

It's not something I know more about but if anyone has any expertise or info or any feelings on this at all that would be interesting. Does this worry anyone? does this article speak to anyone? does anyone sense anything? if not then I guess it is nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday or sky watching?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 pm

I hope this is not true but I heard so many times of these kind of things and they never happened. 

Doomsday will come when no one expects it. 

Just like yesterday, we had a terrorist attempt in our town. 15 min car from my appartment block Sad 

canadians targetted muslims in their temple praying because they don't want any immigrants in the country. ...

due to political procedures and the war happening in the europe ....well ...you know..

racism. 

Sad it happened. 

I didn,t expect it that soon tho.

It scares me.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday or sky watching?   Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:06 am

*Shivers* Well I'm glad you are okay Silver, what happens in this world is scary even when it is subtle...I hate seeing injustices and people suffering...nothing in this world really makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday or sky watching?   

Back to top Go down

Doomsday or sky watching?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: