EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting Empty
PostSubject: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 7:42 pm

Author : Silver Black

Doubts that arehaunting therians

Doubts. Why are we doubting, guies ? Yes, weall doubt. Even those who have p-shifted have already doubted of themselves(even after their first p-shift ). Even those who saw pictures or even video provemight still doubt. Now, why ?

You know what ? This is normal. COMPLETELYnormal.

And I want you to understand why.

In my opinion, this is all because of our humanmind. Human race tends to be scientific and rational. It’s pretty rare to see ahuman that believe everything without asking proof. This is actually going inthe reverse way of human thinking. So, often, our animal side ( that believewith his heart and not with his head, like humans ) is fighting our human mindand sometimes we end confused. We want to believe but we get stucked. We wantto believe so much that we crawl into despair and even if a part of us do wantto believe, the other is refusing to accept the reality of shifting.  So, we tell ourselves that until we don’t seeand be sure of this being real, we will not shift. Being stucked like this iscommon in the therian world. Most of us doubt, even those who pretend tobelieve 100 %.

Now, why shifters don’t show ? They won’t berevealed to others ( easy to film and to show others, but quite dangerous ) orbe called fake.

I often asked myself this question. I evenasked shifters why they wouldn’t show in the past because yes, I was thislittle pup that wanted to have proof and annoyed shifters to show. For thosewho knew me, I was one of those who hated the human world ( and still do in away ) and wanted to crawl into despair. I became mean, crude and …huh I stillhave regrets about it. But you know, when you sacrifice a lot of your life tobe part of this shifting pattern and you still don’t know if you sacrificedeverything for nothing, yes, you do become crazy and crawl into despair.

Example of how a m-shift could change a life____________ _________________________________

Here is my story in a short version for those who are interested. If you read it,  maybe you will feel familiar with it. Whoknows. At least, please take a look…:

I was this lil pup at elementary school beingalone all the time and finally decided to be part of a boys gang that called ither pack. I was so denied and hate without reason by the others. I always feltdifferent of other kids and never got why. In the secondary, I was still alonebut this time, I was in this girl’s school. They were all complete bitches and Inever fit. At my third grade at secondary school, when I went to shop atmontreal with my family, we went in a fur shop where I saw this wolf sking. Apure white wolf staring at me, fangs outs, deep look. I froze, totally. I feltso distant from the world and so familiar with this wolf. I completely asked myself : ‘’ what if I was a wolf ?Afterall, I feel so familiar, it comes from far into my heart. It makes allsense to me. ‘’ so I understood why I was so different when I was young andacting like an animal. All made sense.
Then, the sacrifices began. I accepted myselfbut I was so alone and I remembered the look and name of my wolf. I even usedSilverblack, my wolf spirit, to be a character in a RPG forum when I was young.It was the time just after I understood what I was, not before hehe ( I’m not afreaking dumb ass roleplaying. Please burn them all to hell ). So, yeah, I rememberedmy wolf and name and all. And she became my second personality at first, cause Iwas not used to be a wolf, It was far in my head. I was this wolf in my pastlife and now my past life came back in a hurry and I had to digest it. Slowly,my wolf, that I called my ‘’ second personality ‘’ ( in fact, I had just onepersonality splitted in two: my human and wolf sides) became one with me. Ijust became the wolf.
But I went into this depression cause my bestfriend quit me for being this and also because I told her I loved her. Anyway,she preferred her gang of bitches. So I drawn into sadness and crossed it allalone, becoming my wolf more and more, alone in my world, no one to talk too.Even my parents were messing up with me when I was a teenager. My life wasn’teasy at all.
But I kept in mind…I was the wolf and alwayshave been. I just woke up. First, I found it weird because since I was a childmy passion was the horses and I did not even cared about wolves. I just startedto be obsessed by wolves when I saw this wolf at the shop and that awakened me.It camed naturally and first, I hated wolves. I hated them because they changedmy life completely. I began to dislike Silverblack and raging about the world.I was already rejected and alone at school and she just was too much.  I had enough troubles, I didn’t want more.But I couldn’t help who I was.
So yeah, after secondary school, I graduated. Iwas now at the school just before university. That’s where I found out aboutRazgriz.
My life, but entire life, just changed. After twoyears of cegep ( the school I just talked about ), I found raz and began to askmyself a LOT of questions. I was not sure about believing in werewolves I foundan article about eyes and wanted to try it, just to see if it could work. When Itaped myself, I just understood who I really was and drop the camera on my bed.I was so scared I just was…confused and shocked.
Listen, the first time I tried to p-shift myeyes, they went suddenly from brown to yellow without a single effort, like inwerewolves movies. I’ve put it on youtube but deleted it. I was so freaked outbut knew at that moment why…why I was so different.
I was this kid that easily believed in thingswithout asking proves. So I started m shifting a lot. I was so intense. I wasthinking like a wolf, acting like one. My parents noticed it. One day, theywere gone and I began running on four and putting wolf music very loud andhowling. I played with the stuff in the living,  room and when my parents came back, theynoticed the mess up. They were so scared, they just brought me to hospital.
I still remember, I was on my back, like a dogthat was happy his master was playing with his belly. It was my mom, looking atme, smiling with sadness. She kept repeating : ‘’ my sweet daughter…’’
The day after, she forced me to be locked atpsychiatric hospital. I was so shocked and felt betrayed and confused. I wept,whined, feared the horrors that I saw there. I was very scared and hateful.Omg, I don’t want to live that again. You know, my parents told thepsychiatrics about all I was while I trusted them ( so please never  tell them ).
With a lot of luck, the psychiatrics didn’tbelieve and started to make of my case a cool one and they wanted to keep mefor one week. They asked me questions but I kept lying  to get out of this hell. I was a rat trappedin a laboratory. They asked me to give them my drawings and to explain my caseto other psychiatrics cause I was the first like this at the hospital. Kind ofironic, I felt like a star. A rat star ? God that was too weird and I was reallysad.
The week after, kicked me out of the house andasked me to live elsewhere. So I did, I found a cheap job( hard one ) and got aroom that cost a lot.  My mom alsostopped my studies.
So I was alone in my apartment, trying tosurvive. I sacrificed all of that comfort and mental sanity and friends justfor my wolf inside. When I went out of this hospital, I kinda stopped believingin myself. I wanted to believe. I never stop believing my wolf was real but youknow…shifting is so intense and sounded sci-fi.
Then, I started to seek for real answers andproves. I did not want it to be unreal, not after all I sacrificied. I couldhave been this young fool that was too naïve and was trapped in an insanebelieving.

So for one, now two years, I seeked answers. NOone, guies, NO ONE had shown.

___________________________________________________________________________________

And here I am. No proves, still believing in shiftingafterall. I still want this to be real and fear for the inverse. I sacrificiedtoo much to step back and now I don’t even aske myself questions. I just goahead, it’s too late to step back. So when you hear about m-shifting being alife change, here was an example of ‘’ how ‘’.

GUIES, I know what you think,  I know how you feel. Not having prove isreally annoying and make some of you down.

That’s why I got enough. I stopped doubting.Why ? Because I was tired to doubt, as simple as that. I always knew what I wasand never doubt of what I was. I mean..the wolf. Shifting is another story. I’mnow working seriously on that and I can tell you I already got results.Twiching a lot, jaw moving and gum getting red on tape. Eyes are improved andears keep wanting to shift. I can even sense the wolrd differently. Yesterday, Iwas m shifting and my breath suddenly became easier and faster, like a wolf.That was amazing. I know I’m close. I stopped doubting and I kept believing.

That’s only when I saw this guy showing himselfpartially shift that I got kicked out of darkness and prove to myself thatkeeping hope, believe and sacrifice for this wasn’t for nothing.
You know the strangest thing in all that ? WhenI saw it, I wasn’t even surprised. I always knew it was real. It felt sonatural 0_o;

So…natural….

Since that day, I realized doubting was a HUGEloose of time. I wrote my life down to tell you not to do the same mistakesthan me.

STOP FREAKING DOUBTING WHEN YOUR LIFE STILLSTANDS INto LIGHT AND MAKE SENSE.

Those doubts are useless parasites. They existfor only ONE good reason : to test you.

Those who truly are werewolves inside will stopdoubting one day or another and will become what they always wanted to be. That’smy belief. And I really strongly believe it.

Cause you know what ? Doubts are the only realobstacle to shifting. YOU are the only real obstacle to your own shifting.

So, now, you know what to do.

Try, please…try… believe in yourself. I saw it,ok ? I did. Me, the dark wolf that always doubted and stupidly lost her lifedoubting of herself.

I know how you feel, please don’t say I don’t...
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Rrismyname
Personal Manager
Personal Manager
Rrismyname

Kin/Therio type : Trickster
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Thank you for sharing this.

Personal Manager
Personal Manager
Rrismyname

Kin/Therio type : Trickster
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm sorry it happened to you.

Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm

My human and cat sides are one, and always have been. Rather than being held back by doubt, I find myself driven on by curiosity. I let my doubts feed into my curiosity. Which is real, my hopes or my doubts? I have every Intention of finding out.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 8:43 pm

Doubts are deadly. I hope everyone will get rid of it once at least enough long to reach their goal. Doubting is sadly part of the process...

Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:39 pm

Quote :
"Now, why shifters don’t show ? They won’t be revealed to others ( easy to film and to show others, but quite dangerous ) orbe called fake."

Just to add another point to this. A shifter has no incentive to show others. No real reason to. It's a part of their life and that's ok.

I'm a great dancer. Do I feel the need to prove it? No. I don't.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 3:18 am

Doubts are healthy in some cases, it stops you from putting too much into something then if it doesn't work you fall into a depressive state. While I do agree it can be harmful to one's progression, it can also be healthy in a way that you do not fall and hurt yourself when it does not go your way.

I don't believe people should show proof if they do manage to shift, but they shouldn't spread it either, that's when the burden of proof shows up. I think it would be best to have it more of a secret once achieved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 3:29 am

RIGHT IN THE SYMPATHY
;D; *neverending absurdly tight hugging*
my respect for you is through the roof, seriously. ;w;

i'm still (physically) young, i'm what they'd call 'gullible'.
when i was very young, of course i believed in 'mythical' things! what about them makes them so impossible?
but, i stopped believeing, just because everyone told me ''oh, aliens/dragons/etc aren't real! they're only imaginary!'' and i'd be weird to think otherwise, at an older age.
once i started to be a bit more 'on my own', more an induvidual, why doubt? i didn't like believing that they were 'just imaginary', it didn't make me feel right in any way, it wouldn't kill me to believe, so i'll believe.
now here i am, identifying as an alien, winged, gender-changing, all-but-physical species changing soul. :3
i get occasional doubts, i've even wondered a few times if i'm a starseed @__@ but you're right, doubting ruins lives, i'm not gonna bother in the slightest with those thoughts anymore x3
i do ocaasionally doubt with 'smaller' things as well, like 'oh, i can't do that, it's too good for me', things like that, but you've inspired me to try and get rid of as many doubts as i can :D silver, you're astounding, you know that, right? ;w;
never give up, never doubt-anyone who's reading this x'3
<33

(and hey, i can finally see signatures :D what happened there, lol? x3 and ohmagaawd i love your guys' signatures ;w; <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 1:05 pm

Zigarun wrote:
I don't believe people should show proof if they do manage to shift, but they shouldn't spread it either, that's when the burden of proof shows up. I think it would be best to have it more of a secret once achieved.

^ This. :-)
Back to top Go down
The_Elakrian
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
The_Elakrian

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:50 pm

thanks for sharing this. definitely a lot of things I can relate to. growing up, I always felt really different from the rest of the other kids I went to school with. boys especially. I never liked roughhousing, and anytime someone tried roughhousing with me, I always would get really angry. nobody ever shared the same interest in animals that I had. it wasn't the same that pet owners had, it was more so wanting to not be human.

people use to make fun of my for the size of my ears. I was called dumbo as a kid. I got so discouraged by everyone that I grew my hair our long to cover them. eventually, upon my awakening, they started moving involuntarily when I hear certain things. just when I was considering cutting my hair too. so now i'll keep it long.

Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Why hiding such beautiful ears ? There is no shame about having big ears. :3 I think it's pretty to be honest. And it is a physical trait that can relate to your marten side.

Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting   Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get rid of the doubts concerning shifting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Articles, Tips & Prevention-
Jump to: