Discovered a new past life! + awakening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeavensHowl
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Winged wolf creature, blue humanoid alien, Native American
Job/hobbies : Artist, writer, astronomer in practice, gamer

PostSubject: Discovered a new past life! + awakening    Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Helloo everyone,  I know, I'm very not active but I'm trying to atleast check up on here once in a while. Hopefully everyone is doing well.

I had been meditating for about 19 minutes with my one friend Kitsuki. We were meditating to learn more about our past lives. Near the end of the 19 mins, I saw a native american face with red face paint and her? hair in a bun with two bone sticks in it. I always had a connection to Native Americans, I never knew why but I was drawn towards them, now that i had this meditation, I'm sure I had a past live of an Native American. It makes sense why I been drawn to them my whole life and felt a strong connection and interest in their era of life.

I have made even a drawing of what this life looked like too. So if you wanna see it I probs can try to upload it somehow from my phone???

So that makes it.. my.. third past life?
First was the physical form of my soul (*a winged like wolf creature) from Sirius starsystem
then A blueish humanoid alien from Andromeda
Native american (*earth)

I was talking to my one friend Kitsuki (*actually I am during the whole time I'm typing this)
We were talking about how others were talking about that people need to awaken before something happens I think before the veil fully breaks apart and if they arnt fully awaken or ready something would happen to them. I'm curious about this actually if anyone here knows about this.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Discovered a new past life! + awakening    Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:17 pm

I'm so happy you discovered more about yourself ! 

I had a huge year of revelations as well. It's a lot to take in at the same time. 

but i'm happy you did, it means we are all growing up and ascending, if not evolving ! * excited

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
HeavensHowl
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Winged wolf creature, blue humanoid alien, Native American
Job/hobbies : Artist, writer, astronomer in practice, gamer

PostSubject: Re: Discovered a new past life! + awakening    Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:27 pm

Mhm ^w^ I shall learn more as time goes on Silvy! Each day we grow a lil' more c:
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Discovered a new past life! + awakening    Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:36 am

Congrats on finding out about your past life!!!

I wondered the same thing awhile back about the veil and all. I highly doubt that people would be harmed because we are not truly suppose to remember our past lives unless called upon. (Well, something of the relevance I mean. I can't say for sure xD)
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: Discovered a new past life! + awakening    Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:40 am

Congrats! and personally I don't think the veil is falling anytime soon, because technically the veil isn't a literal veil or wall but more of boundaries set in place, and people awaken in many different ways, so people could be awakened, just in their own way. Honestly I wouldn't put too much stock into it, many otherkin and people in the metaphysical community spent years on the veil topic and let it get to them with "veil wars" and talk about making therian armies, and otherkin vs humans, or the new age idea of starseeds coming to save humanity.

Personally I'd just focus on your spiritual development and practices, if the veil is meant to "fall" i.e the boundaries become less restricted it'll happen but the concept behind awaken and not awakened matters little, theoretically speaking even some awakened people kin included wouldn't become their "true selves" due to lack of practice, the boundaries even when removed, nothing comes without practice.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Discovered a new past life! + awakening    Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:44 pm

You actually make a lot of sense. thanks for sharing your opinion with us.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
The_Elakrian
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

PostSubject: Re: Discovered a new past life! + awakening    Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:27 am

that makes sense. I've also been attracted native American culture too. one of the things I've never been able to understand is why, on a number of legal documents, it actually says native American. I shit you not. this has happened like 2 or 3 times. and I always have to rectify it with whoever it is made the mistake to fix it on my papers. and I don't look native American at all. i'm half French and half german. so obviously i'm white.

but as far as meditation is concerned, I don't usually try, and often times I don't need to. it just happens. when I laid down in bed one morning after feeding the horse, I had what can be described as a lucid dream, or at least I think it was. I was laying in bed, and I woke up, then looked towards the wall to find a lady wearing a fancy dress and a venetian mask. she started telling me stuff about myself. I wish I could remember. but unfortunately I was awoken by a text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovered a new past life! + awakening    

Back to top Go down

Discovered a new past life! + awakening
Page 1 of 1