A stranger world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

A stranger world Empty
PostSubject: A stranger world   A stranger world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 2:54 am

Saw this odd video and dont know what it could be or mean and trying to find out through the pack.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

A stranger world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger world   A stranger world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 2:33 am

This is the weird part of Youtube  again xD Nevermind it. hehe !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

A stranger world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger world   A stranger world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 2:55 am

I dont think its meant to be taken anything but serious...they may be lying but there are people who believe and trust these messages are not only real but coming from a divine/ higher source...be it angels, or aliens.....who ever makes these videos has made many past ones sharing in this idea that who is speaking knows this or that and this or that is happening or going to.....

What they say doesnt feel right for me but why lie? is this another human invention for controlling the masses? if so then why do videos like the one above telling a story that doesnt matter or mean anything or change anything to any modern man get made? unlike other videos which carry messages like this will happen for this year or other things this particular video is highlighting something supernatural in space that no normal man could care about or think of...why say it at all?

No matter how I look at it...one thing for sure...it bothers me a whole lot...and not just the idea of made up stories. What is the merit in telling people this real/imaginary creature has been destroyed for good...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A stranger world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stranger world   A stranger world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stranger world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: