~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am being followed... And stalked. And it is creepy.

3 posters

Go down

I am being followed... And stalked. And it is creepy. Empty I am being followed... And stalked. And it is creepy.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:40 pm

So yesterday I was sitting in my room, studying. All of the sudden I hear crows outside in my backyard. They were screaming and yelling.. It was really crazy outside!
I couldn't concentrate and went out in my backyard. I saw two crows on a tree to my right. They were yelling at each other. I sent my wolf energies to shoo them off. I started making sounds which winged wolves, Naeruibies, do. They shut up. All of the sudden I felt them STARING through me. Like if one of them was saying, "Look. It is her." Their bodies turned towards me... It was creepy. Then one of them flew to the tree to my left. I felt it saying to another crow, "hey, move closer and see." The other crow started yellng and two more came!

I started growling and I felt kinda nervous. The crows started being loud again, I made Naerubie sounds and shut them up. Two of them looked at me for a really long time. Then they flew away..... The two remained.

One of the crows kept staring at me, like inspecting me very carefully. The other one started flying above me in circles and I felt weird energy waves hitting me. I growled. They started flying above me in circles.... Then they kept sitting on the tree to my right, then to the left, right, left. And again. That one crow was flying above me, it was quiet and kinda... Suspicious. I mean.. I felt really weird.

The second crow was sitting silently and staring at me. Then the crow that flew above me sat next to the second crow. Its screamed for a while and flew away. The second crow, flew above me in one circle and sat on the tree to my right. It was very silent. We kept staring at each other.... It was barerly moving, it is beak and wings shining an its eyes looking DIRECTLY at me.. I stood like that for 5 minutes... I freaked out and went back inside.

Last night I get a dream, there were like a dozen of crows flying around me, above me, screaming and yelling. I felt a message in my head, "We will get to you... Someone you know, love, or even you, can get sick or hit by dark energies or either die. aThis is a warning."
There was a storm and gray background ... I woke up..

I went to the library few hours ago to work on my project. There was a weird man, he looked so.. Wolfish. I don't know. The moment I saw him he felt SO familiar... Like he looked at me in a weird way, like if he knew me... It was my first time seeing him....

I study at the library for few hours... I am going back to the front desk. I tell the lady I was done with the study room... I am walking towards the exit.. I hear a man's voice, "Have a good day." I turn around.

I see a man, bold.. Dressed in pure black suit. No, not religious. He had a black jacket, pants, shirt... He had some weird necklace on his neck.. Kinda pale gold with something in the middle... I hesitated. The man was looking at me like I should've known him. Like if we met before.... I slowly said, "Pardon?" He said, "Have a good day. Thank you for coming."
He smiled slowly.

I looked into his eyes.. Something felt wrong. His energies were dark. A voice screams inside of me

"A CROW
HE IS A MEMEBER
RUN
NOW! "
My body starts shaking from panic, I felt my muscles trembling. The wolf inside me howling to flee. Danger. I was in danger.
I told the man, "Thank you, sir." He said, "No, thank you."

I turn around, walk around the corner and.. I ran.

It is weird. And creepy. That man... And the other man. Plus the crows.... He felt weird... I go to that library for 3 years straight, once a week (wow such a nerd) And I never saw him there before! Nor the other man...

I am being stalked and followed everywhere. I don't know who they are or what to do...

Back to top Go down

I am being followed... And stalked. And it is creepy. Empty Re: I am being followed... And stalked. And it is creepy.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Wow. That is rather freaky to be honest.

Can you draw this man in the black suit? I ask because i've met several unusual people over the years (one of which was just two weeks ago) who knew a lot about me yet I had no idea who they were. Still conversed with them though.

Back to top Go down

I am being followed... And stalked. And it is creepy. Empty Re: I am being followed... And stalked. And it is creepy.

Post by Nekoman Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:14 pm

I'd like more details on that necklace, if that's possible. I would list out my reasons, but which reasons are relevant depends on the details.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:28 pm

I can try to draw him... I am not that great at people x)

Well the necklace was a thin... should I say chain? It wasn't big.... It was kind of pale yellow... There was some tiny stone in the middle... I can't say anymore, he was few feet away and my eyesight is pretty weak

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:15 am

'' Someone you know, love, or even you, can get sick or hit by dark energies or either die. aThis is a warning."
There was a storm and gray background ... I woke up.. '' 

I'm that person becoming sick and in danger. 

I got several warnings from above that my '' host '' is in danger.

PLus , i don't know if i'm pregnant or other things that could put my life in  danger...

but im starting to think that skye person that threatened me was just a member of that creepy gang you're talking about.

I was stalked by a raven yesterday too, I told my boyfriend like if it was nothing : 

'' hey !!!! ' 

he stared at me and i was like : 

'' what....one of them is stalking me again, look  ! '' 

he didn't see it so i pointed it, opened the balcony door and told the raven : 

'' DUde ! I see you, fuck off ! '' 

And my boyfriend was as surprised as the raven who just flew away, lame...

Anyway....

My body is rushing through an unknown sickness and i feel something dark is playing with my body. 

I'm scared Lykena, 

I,m being stalked too and Kuro too. 

maybe that guy can posess or hack computers and play with our minds...

what the FUCK is going on ? 

i'm scared and my body hurts so much..

i started to bleed again from both sides of my pelvis.

yeah..

it doesnt sound good to me.

and frankly i'm quite anxious.

i have to many symptoms for something so little.

i took an hormonal pill and the bleeding started,

then the belly started to hurt,

now my back too and i have anemia, shivers , tireness,

back pain and more. 

and my body feel sored and panicked...

If i don't give news till next week...

well you'll know they got me...

otherwise,

..idk.

idk man.

i'm scare.d

for you, for me , for us three....

wtf...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:13 am

Silver I think you need to go back to the doctor and tell them your bleeding again ect. That is not good. i won't say anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:18 am

Am I the only one who bothers taking careful note of the details of jewelry? (Probably... I'm the only one who knows charms well enough to care)

I can think of a few different charms that could match that poor description. If it's the most likely one... You did well to run.

Be on your guard. That goes for you too, Silver.

I wish I could give be of more assistance, but I don't have the time. I'm in a bit of a bind until the full moon. (For the ten thousand fourty-seventh time Mil, that energy is not a toy! You could seriously hurt someone! No! Don't touch my device! i don't want that destructive force anywhere near the internet!)
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:25 am

eshtar wrote:Silver I think you need to go back to the doctor and tell them your bleeding again ect. That is not good. i won't say anything else.

^ This. It's better to rule out medical concerns before presuming anything too unusual. I talked about it briefly with Silver over facebook and i'm hoping she lets me know if something comes up during the doctors visit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:39 am

ya something tells me this is not exactly paranormal at least in your case Silver at least until you know for sure from the Hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:52 am

I agree with you both on this xD I'm just hyper stressed.

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Most of your problems have medical explanations, Silver, but that still doesn't explain a bird stalking you. That's fairly abnormal behavior for wild birds.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:33 pm

unless they had young and were very protective I have no idea. I researched Crows and ravens for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:31 pm

If it were wary and protecting young, it wouldn't be focused just on Silver, and it wouldn't fly away at the first sign of trouble.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:50 pm

if you research crows and ravens its not that unusual. hell one followed me home one day while I was walking from Mcdonalds. Crows are very curious at times.  Crows are not that stupid they are one of the most intelligent birds mind you. When i lived in New England crows followed me all the time I was surrounded by them.   That is why i don't really think the crow situation is unusual. If you feel it is paranormal try communing with The Morrigan. As they are usually one of her messengers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:35 pm

I know ravens. I watched at least 30 documentaries on them lol. 

I know how they act and this is not usual, at least not what Lykena went through. She has a really good sense when talking to birds so i'll put my bet on it. 

I really do believe some ravens and crows are messengers from above and here to there. They have special attractions and connections to some people, especially people playing with dark energy and magic. 

They are messengers and some are spies. 

It really depends on the crows. 

I also believe them to be the reincarnation of dark entities or just that some are being posesssed by such sometimes. 

It would be subtle and logical since they are really intelligent birds.

It was my own thought on these birds. Here by, I do not claim these thoughts to be the absolute truth of the gods lol since I'm not him or any god there is to know what,s really going on.

But it's still what I think :P

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Crows are curios.. Yes

But not when they stalk your biological father in Russia for five years and then stalk you in another country for three years

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 pm

how would you know they are even the same crows or ravens? thats the thing.  I was followed by many many crows back in MA. not to discount what your saying but it may not even be the same crows they are well everywhere. There were many crows in MA I was surrounded by them everywhere I went. After i left, there were crows everywhere still. Here in OR, some followed me home from Mcdonalds.. So it may not even be the same crows. They are just everywhere. Unless you can really tell its the same crow I would not get too scared about it.   Also they are places where they know there is food like roads ect so they will be places where people walk ect. Just saying I would not worry too much about it. Do not worry yourself sick.. Crows are litterly everywhere.  It may not even be linked to anything supernatural. I do not know and do not claim to. IF it is paranormal then i am not sure what to say. But please do not worry yourself sick. Too much worry ect WILL make you sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:50 am

Crows and Ravens can be messengers, but not always
They are curious, intelligent, and persistent...
Perhaps they are sensing your energies...
I am followed...I am surrounded...
Sometimes they speak to me...
For the most part, I just feel that they watch over me,
protect me, they are my eyes in the sky...
Fear brings danger...it is the law of attraction...
Please don't fear...
I'm sorry this is happening to you...
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Crows following you for few days random times is one thing, but when an animal stares directly at you and follows you all the time during your life that's another thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Did you try to befriend it ? I couldn't help myself but try xD

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down