Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:05 pm

I mean, I have a friend who's stuck with a lot of paranormal activity at her house and she purifies it like everyday and the stuff keeps going on.

She has no clue how to get rid of the fuckers in her house.

any idea ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:13 pm

They could learn how to ward their house from specific things, or all forms of paranormal activity. Cleansing is usually always temporary and only removes what is currently there, while warding/shielding keeps things out.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Jesus, thank you sutekh Very Happy she'll be so happy !

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
greenwizard

Kin/Therio type : cat
Job/hobbies : music

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:44 pm

salt also works
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:42 am

greenwizard wrote:
salt also works

Against what?
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:28 am

Salt is temporary as well. I tried many times * sigh

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Silver Black wrote:
Salt is temporary as well. I tried many times * sigh

Seriously! Salt does nothing! If it did, I'd be immune to the supernatural from diet alone!

Salt doesn't do anything against any kind of supernatural occurrences on its own. Salt is just an extremely abundant crystal, and not a very useful one either, in terms of enchanting. The stuff doesn't hold an enchantment for very long. Though I suppose enchantments on salt being temporary does have its own uses. But still, the salt in and of itself does absolutely nothing. It's all in the enchantments you subconsciously put on the salt, and any other white crystal could do the same thing, much better and for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Thanks Neko. I noticed that, Neko. That's why I stopped, Neko xD

ahaha. xD love you dude.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Gryphon.
Job/hobbies : Rc planes/helis/drones, carnivorous plants, aquariums.

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Lol, the only thing salt is good for is angering the general internet community (if ya know what I mean) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Salt is believed to repel ghosts but in a lot of cases poltergeists and ghosts are residual energy so it wouldn't affect them, unless you actually program energy into the salt making it a physical construct of sorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:39 am

Umbra wrote:
Lol, the only thing salt is good for is angering the general internet community (if ya know what I mean) Very Happy

Nah. Salt is good for food. Omnomnomnom. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:54 am

what kind of beings carry physical objects though....ghosts do this? I dont know what Im supposed to feel or expect in the after life when no human knows themself...am I to go where I want or wait for an angel to come for me? what is the other side? why are some beings who are on the other side capable of not only touching you physically but carry physical objects that can also hurt you?
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:10 pm

When a being comes to you after death like an angel, or Valkyrie, it's only due to the specific pantheon or your own people. For example someone who devoted their life to the norse pantheon/religion most likely at death they will be greeted by a Valkyrie. I have noticed most people go where they desire to go (atleast from memories between reincarnations) some are oblivious to their passing and end up reincarnating just by their will to "move on"

Beings that are in the other planes can project here just like we can project there, one's more skilled can come here in the "biolocative" sense and use energy to affect this physical plane as we can affect other planes/areas we enter.

but we can also project here on the physical and affect it just like other entities, I had a friend project to me (he appeared almost like a ghost) and was able to move a small object.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Sutekh wrote:
When a being comes to you after death like an angel, or Valkyrie, it's only due to the specific pantheon or your own people. For example someone who devoted their life to the norse pantheon/religion most likely at death they will be greeted by a Valkyrie. I have noticed most people go where they desire to go (atleast from memories between reincarnations) some are oblivious to their passing and end up reincarnating just by their will to "move on"

Beings that are in the other planes can project here just like we can project there, one's more skilled can come here in the "biolocative" sense and use energy to affect this physical plane as we can affect other planes/areas we enter.

but we can also project here on the physical and affect it just like other entities, I had a friend project to me (he appeared almost like a ghost) and was able to move a small object.

Oh...I have never been here before and am still scared as to what will happen to me when I die...I never came here...I randomly woke uo in this world and dont know why or how....when I die....I only want to go home....Im so weak though I have always imagined an angel would carry me because I cant move anymore and dont have the will to. Do you think I will be okay?
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:05 am

Kurokitsune wrote:
Sutekh wrote:

Oh...I have never been here before and am still scared as to what will happen to me when I die...I never came here...I randomly woke uo in this world and dont know why or how....when I die....I only want to go home....Im so weak though I have always imagined an angel would carry me because I cant move anymore and dont have the will to. Do you think I will be okay?

I believe you will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:37 am

Sutekh wrote:
Kurokitsune wrote:
Sutekh wrote:

Thats nice of you to say but can you explain to me why I will be okay?
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Kurokitsune wrote:
Sutekh wrote:
Kurokitsune wrote:
Sutekh wrote:

Like everyone else you have control on where you go, if you reincarnate, etc. Reincarnation majority is a choice we make, sure there are rare occasions but ultimately it's our own choices.

Thats nice of you to say but can you explain to me why I will be okay?
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:47 am

Reincarnation isnt a choice....I was kidnapped and forced into a body with some stranger I didnt know who was the only one who operated and existed in this body before disappearing after no wanting to live anymore....Why do so many people who live in this world believe in different things on what happens to you when you die and not really know? I know what happened to me and I live in an everyday hell because of it. I was kidnapped and murdered....someone wanted me dead...still dont know who did it, how it happened and why.....and even where I was too.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Kuro comes from Lori, not Earth. I'm not sure if it's revelant but maybe lorians alread have their own conception of life and death.

* runs away xD

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Im sure we did...but the major point is when I died....someone .....just.....kidnapped me......Sad instead of healing or a place to rest after so much trauma some mad man put me in a room to die....no words...no asking me anything...just sent me here.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:59 am

Reincarnation is a choice, but as I said there's rare cases and it doesn't really matter where you come from reincarnation encompasses the spiritual. There are entities like deities, angels, reapers, etc that can force someone to reincarnate but they don't usually do that without reason both bias or unbiased. Sorry that you didn't have the pleasure of picking where you wanted to go, but overall it actually is a choice unless someone is bound to a mission or their "higher ups" or again like I said forced by another entity.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:41 pm

I dont know what happened to me but someone evil kidnapped me....and another innocent and scared and confused person and put us together in a room and tortured us.....it was horrifying....if only I knew what happened and who did it. I dont even understand how it is possible for my immortal soul to go into something that is physical...Im not supposed to be here...so much pain...
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Most places are physical to the beings that reside there, your true self is no exception to be honest and the soul technically isn't immortal just less likely to be destroyed by common things, energy cannot be created or destroyed only transferred so if a soul is "destroyed" the soul ceases to exist as a soul and becomes something else.

But that's besides the point, the physical exists in many forms the density is what differs, but let me not swerve off the original post topic.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:28 pm

I dont understand how that can be....if I become destroyed it would be like I never was real or existed...I dont want to imagine that my life can just cease to exist....the only thing I know for sure is I cant be physical and so far all I have known is that....If only the pain would go away forever....I live forever....there is nothing else. I dont want people to touch me.....hurt me.....just make it stop....
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:36 am

Not sure, but I do hope your friend managed to fix their home@Silver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?    

Back to top Go down

How to stop paranormal activity outside purifying the house ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: