~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Succubi info plus

3 posters

Go down

Succubi info plus Empty Succubi info plus

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:47 am

Now hopefully most of you know what a succubus is. If not we are basically a type of demon who feeds off of sexual energy like a vampire feeds off blood. I remember I had a past life as a succubus and maybe that is ehat awoke my genes or awakened me to them. That time is very much a blacked out blurr though and I only remember how I got there, which was that I fell into hell after something like a rampage, I started out in that life as a angel. My actual origin species, what my spirit started out as, is something else but that isn't important here. So I dont remember what is involved with being one besides what I have learned. I learned that we can feed both from sex and psychically. Psychically for me is a bit different from the normal story as I can search peoples bodies for sexual energy and then pull that into me which is accompanied by images of sexual acts most of the time. I do have wings, though I don't know if that is from the succubus or the traces of angel. And also the more I feed the closer I get to a succubus physical form and I can feel my body pushing towards it.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Kin/Therio type : Succubus
Job/hobbies : Fast food

Back to top Go down

Succubi info plus Empty Re: Succubi info plus

Post by Liudan Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:58 am

For "high energy" succubus, as me and my friends call them, don't require the need to feed on sexual energy only if and when they want while "low energy" ones do which helps in a replenished kind of way. While original succubus were a species of Oneiori demons until later on where a sub group of them were born/created what have you.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:06 pm

that's interesting. I am not sure if I am a Hugh energy one or a low energy one as like I said my body seems to be in a state of change but a low energy one would make sense as my bloodline is not pure demon. I will look up this Oneiori demon but as my memory is like blacked out from that time any other info you have would be appreciated.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:40 pm

I plan to post a thread about Oneiori demons soon.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Sounds good and I will be adding more to this topic as I learn more about myself and what I can do. With something related, I am psychic and in that I can analyze people's energy, see and communicate with ghosts, feel the energy in everything, and look into and analyze people's bodies.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:03 am

The succubus can be a strong entity and we don't exactly have control over how we are as a person. Like you can have a vision of how you want to be but the energy and power of that side is changing me and developing me in a certain direction that it keeps showing me is a shift into a truer form. And what I'm left with is to manage myself in a safe direction.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:23 pm

You guys are awesome x') .
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum