Share | 

Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 am

Man, I was about to.

Couldn't. Know why ? 

When I hit the barrier, my mind started to be sucked into the darkness of my soul and I felt dizzy as fuck. 

I could have let myself go but i was scared to throw up . 

Could it happen ? 

What happens if I let the dizziness intensify ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online

PostSubject: Re: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:53 am

I guess if you let the dizziness intensify you will shift but I don't know, I'm not that experienced with p-shifts. During the barrier the only thing I felt was the feeling of being in a cocoon inside my body
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:58 am

Thank you for trying, I appreciate it. I got my answer yesterday so i'm all clear. Thanks Smile 
 I asked Aion yesterday. He's my friend and an experienced shifter. 

I asked this : 

[ltr]'' when i reach the barrier, i always end up stopping the spinning dizziness feeling[/ltr]
[ltr]because im scared to throw up[/ltr]
[ltr]feels as dizzzy as if i drank too much lol[/ltr]
[ltr]like when ur mind is being sucked in your head or something like that[/ltr]
[ltr]if i keep going on[/ltr]
[ltr]do u know[/ltr]
[ltr]i feel like the back of my eyes is hurting[/ltr]
[ltr]then huge dizziness[/ltr]
[ltr]it starts to turn[/ltr]
[ltr]wtf[/ltr]
[ltr]the dizziness is unbearable[/ltr]
[ltr]will i throw up? '' [/ltr]

[ltr]And he answered that : [/ltr]

[ltr]'' Not likely. Otherwise a person would vomit every time they slept. [/ltr]
[ltr]That sensation is from the proprioception sense.[/ltr]
[ltr] that's to be expected. Annoying I know but yeah. The subconscious mind does a lot behind the scenes to manage a persons life. When the proprioception sense is ignored by the brain, a person loses their perception of where they are in relation to their surroundings. Hence the huge dizziness feeling. [/ltr]
[ltr]When a shift occurs, nearly all senses are ignored. Priority changes during a P-Shift.[/ltr]
[ltr]Truly a P-Shift isn't the most comfortable of sensations during the shift itself. After the shift is quite different but yeah. '' [/ltr]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:56 pm

^ Just to clarify my response is an educated guess based upon a strong understanding of neuroscience. However as specifics of P-Shifting are still relatively unknown/unmapped, it's just a guess based upon my own experiences.

With this being so early in the study of P-Shifting, correlated data on specifics are bound to change slightly here and there as new information pours fresh context into previous experiences. As is the nature of such things.

Minor nitpicking on my end but I wouldn't consider myself an "experienced" P-Shifter by any stretch of the term. Having experience isn't the same as being experienced. It's semantic differences. :-P
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Were you breathing at all while trying to P-shift? Failing to breath can have some interesting effects on the body. Just a mundane thought. (Sometimes I forget to breathe, and what you've described is about the result)
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:04 am

I'll think bout that when I do it. I never noticed XD thanks. I'll investigate.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:05 am

Haha Neko, I forget to breath during practice xD It is a funny feeling
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 pm

I forget to breath all the time, seriously is starting to make me wonder if I need to breath at all.

LMAO. 

When I was dead I didn't need to so  I kind of forgot the habit. Takes time to come back fully xD.

hehehe.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:31 pm

I'm claustrophobic and have weight inside me all the time....would reaching the barrier be especially hard for me? I'm guessing the answer is yes but I would still do anything to reach it and proceed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !   

Back to top Go down

Could have shifted but felt too dizzy !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: