Share | 

Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only   Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Well DUH  I know that you know. 

And when I saw this,....idk if it's because  we have an inner sensibility and comprehension of this world as non-human beings or what, but it always seem that we make discoveries way ahead of science. 

Lol....

well look at that awesome discovery everyone already knows ( reminds me of when they '' discovered '' in the last years that animals had indeed emotions and that dogs could understand us..... are humans that stupid that they need scientifical absolute proves to see whats obvious in their face ??? )  : 

What...? It's just very cool to see what we believed to become real and proven at last.

And HEY , if you see that video, you'll realize they are making progress in science concerning the power of the mind over the body.

We already know about the power of subconscious mind in some ways but humans have to study and discover more about it before making the conclusion that 

YES. 

Your brain ( including chemicals sent by emotions, endorphine, adrenaline etc ) , can change your very own DNA if you work on it enough.

Because YES, humans have wayyyy more abilities than they think.

Look at these people with telekinesis and mutations.

What if shapeshifting is just part of the Human evolution ? 

Mmmm.

So many things to wonder. 

I'll let you continue. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Aurora Wolf

Kin/Therio type : Archangel Auriel : able to Shift into a Wolf or a Thunderbird
Job/hobbies : Study P-Shifting, raise Wolfdogs and a Red Fox

PostSubject: Re: Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:41 am

Yes I have started to wonder maybe anyone could Shapeshift, or have Telekenis ect if they "really want to". So, maybe Shapeshifting is really "all in our minds", lol, cuz we control it with our desires. Who knows, all I know is what I am, and I still don't know myself that well yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MrsSlimShady08
The_Elakrian
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

PostSubject: Re: Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:09 am

that is pretty good to know. I have been working very hard to try and be more positive. perhaps I have more reason to do it now.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

PostSubject: Re: Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only   Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:54 am

I'm with you Silver! Instantly all I could think was 'duh!'. It seems to simple to me, but healing's kinda my thing so maybe it's just cause I'm weird like that. lol.

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
Slabec

Kin/Therio type : Alligator
Job/hobbies : UNI Student; Future English Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only   Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:48 pm

This is so important! A majority of society forgets that biologically our thoughts exist. Every thought we have strengthens neurons which shape how our body function. What we think literally changes our bodies and lives.
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only   Sun May 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Subconscious suggestions, and reprogramming can also help in such a case, same with many other things such as abilities, all can be suggested to the subconscious that will cause almost 'miracle' like changes, examples of such I believe I read in an article or 2 was about a man who was hypnotized into believing he was really strong, i.e subconscious suggestion/reprogramming and he became stronger than he was normally.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only   Mon May 08, 2017 10:34 am

I am a 3 time cancer survivor...
Positive thoughts have been my
guiding principle throughout the
operation, radiation, and chemo...

There is NO DOUBT in my being
that the mind can be as important
than any "treatment" our current
technology and/or form of shamanistic
medical voodoo offers...

BUT, that being said...
it is still the COMBINATION
of MIND and TREATMENT
that has the most success...
Christian Science and Mary Baker Eddy
have been around for a long time...
but it's my experience that prayer
alone does not work...
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only   Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:40 am

People can do a lot of things with practice, so it takes the idea to want to do it to get certain things done.
If you want to believe in yourself over something or be determined you automatically become stronger in your whole mind for the task....it's the feeling that makes the most difference and impact in the long run.
Stay positive over negative can be good for your health...you never know how long you have and what will happen, not talking about how much longer you have to live in but what I mean is it is a feeling you can relate to in your gut like instinct that can be the difference between life and death or the difference between finding something or feeling something you normally wouldn't' without this belief or reinforcement of judgement. You never know what will happen and whatever will happen some of the best things you can do is either find something positive, believe in something positive or make something positive happen and come true and when you do so much power to you for it, and the whole world too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only   

Back to top Go down

Your body can heal itself with positive thoughts only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: