Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Birds = messengers , reincarnated people ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Birds = messengers , reincarnated people ?    Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:46 pm

I knew one boss one day and she had her father reincarnated in bird. He comes to visit her to ease her passing each day, never gives up on her. The bird has a belly just like her father and comforts her and sends her signs when she needs it. 

It reminded me this  when i saw this video : 

I believe the birds can be both '' messengers of the above '' and reincarnated people.

What do you think ? Smile

God gave me a sign and sent me a flock of birds the other day and told me a message. 

I was moved.

The more events are occuring, the more i believe the birds to be some kind of angels, watchers etc

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: Birds = messengers , reincarnated people ?    Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:59 pm

That's awesome. I always believed that birds had a deep connection to other worlds and signs from them could be very significant in your life. I saw a crow one day while I was having my awakening and apparently it meant change and that i was becoming more deeper attuned with magic.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Birds = messengers , reincarnated people ?    Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:08 pm

:0 ! I know it's off topic, my dear, but, what type of dragon are you ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: Birds = messengers , reincarnated people ?    Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:00 pm

That's a good question. Well, my dragon kintype strays towards sandy areas and I have found that during deep mental shifts I have a huge appetite for fruit so maybe a tropic dragon? But I also have various fins on my body, my body is sand colored except for the wings and fins which are a slightly dark brown and am attracted to the ocean so maybe a tropical beach dragon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds = messengers , reincarnated people ?    

Back to top Go down

Birds = messengers , reincarnated people ?
Page 1 of 1