Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Sat May 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Well yeah
Haha, and just when I thought I imagined everything and that it isn't real....

Me:So, I can chill now and enjoy my normal life!
Life: lol, one sec

Basically that ^

As most of you here know, I was stalked by certain people for a while... And well, I thought it isn't real, that I was jus overreacting.

I thought I am back to normal.

AHAHAHAHA HOW FUNNY

I went to the library today, few seconds after I entered I saw a man walk in. He was looking around weirdly, like scanning the area. He wore shorts, army shoes, and a dirty white shirt. He had blind hair, wild eyes and didn't look alright... He saw me and looked at me, then he was walking very fast somewhere else....

I ignored it, hey, not all people are the same you know..

I go upstairs get my books bla bla bla... I see lots of people... Looking somewhat the same... Wild eyes, shorts, pants, shirts with dark colors, army shoes.. All of them light skinned too...

I ignore that.

I go downstairs and see three men walking, they are older than I am, about 20+ Or so... They look at me, I smell their scents. I feel something familiar. Then I run.

I ran in another section of the library (yes it is big as hell) and waited at the kid's section for my little sister. I see another man there...

I tell my sister to hurry up because we need to leave.

As we headed towards the exit I see... Three guys, sitting in the main hall in the armchairs, holding books or magazines, "reading". I see one of them with light hair, a hat backwards, tattooed... Army shoes. Another one had darker hair, skin was olive color... The other one... Had wild brown hair, it was somewhat fluffy and he had a black shirt, and had something written in his shoulder I think. I didn't see his face because it was turned the other way. I just saw his back.

I couldn't tell the face features, in fact I hardly saw them. I am poor at vision...

The two men turn and look at me, with that kind of look you give someone when you raise your hands above the book and your eyes are half closed, yet you stare at the person...

My heart was racing, I grabbed my sister and I literary ragged her outside saying "Don't look back, don't look back"

I thought we were over it

But no

I am still being stalked

I don't understand

I didn't see Dark in there
But I saw what seemed as his members

This is messed up

Okay, I can go with four people... But this was at least 12. For one werewolf I think that's too many men, especially who look like they can kick ass

I never saw people like that in the library, I go there every freaking week.

Yet, not so many people. Not so many FAMILIAR smelling people

Seeing them makes me want to hit my head on the wall

It is getting out of hand

Those people... Argh

They aren't normal

Especially when I saw them before
At places where they shouldn't been at

Especially now twice.

Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Sat May 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Eek!  Shocked Stay safe! I'll try to look into this tomorrow.

Too many freaky people for my comfort...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Sat May 06, 2017 10:11 pm

But the problem is

I met my best friend there
Who has also powers and Is a lion therian !

We are connected with her
And like... Really close!!

It is not a COINCEDANCE
Because people from the same organization hunt her too!!!
And her past life was almost the same as mine
And the man who hunts her is almost like Dark!!
It is insane

She to,d me when I left she saw a notebook where the man sat
It was red and had weird dates on the cover
She wanted to open it
But didn't
Because she said her friend didn't allow her since it isn't hers you know

But then she found the man and gave it to him
But he was acting weird.. And followed her later

ARGH THIS IS SO HARD TO EXPLAIN

I AM GOING NUTZ

THOSE GUYS ARE FREAKING ME OUT MENTALLY

*smashes head into the wall*
Back to top Go down
Aurora Wolf

Kin/Therio type : Archangel Auriel : able to Shift into a Wolf or a Thunderbird
Job/hobbies : Study P-Shifting, raise Wolfdogs and a Red Fox

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Sun May 07, 2017 4:20 am

Maybe they are part of some kinda agency that monitors "Creatures". Like that one people were talking about before, what was it called.... AWAK??
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/MrsSlimShady08

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Sun May 07, 2017 11:16 am

I don't know, but when I see them... They all look so similiar. And they smell... That smell makes me want to flee...

It is like... They don't look like professionals you know... They look like they just came out from the woods with their military/camper style...

Why would there be twelve of them??? There are only two of us, and all of them are tall af and have muscle...

We made a plan with my friend, if we see them again we will take action. But for now, we are going to collect as much info as possible before we strike
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Sun May 07, 2017 1:51 pm

it's a pack, i'm pretty sure. Be careful...

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sutekh
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Me
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Sun May 07, 2017 6:20 pm

I am the last person to link this kind of thing to kin related stuff or anything like that, I would suggest if it gets too far to call the cops. Way too many otherkin/people part of this stuff get lost in the idea that being kin makes them special so someone must be stalking them for that reason. I would keep stuff like this a bit more 'mundane' then flight of fantasy. My own experience with this is being stalked by a white truck (not a van) in middle school and in high school a woman in a car constantly followed me back and forth from the library, normal people most likely.

It could very well be some normal weirdo(s) that your parents can handle, and if not the cops.
Back to top Go down
http://kinsanctuary.com/

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Sun May 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:56 am

I know why they smelled familiar and why not to look too into the situation....you can look into but...the reason is they are familiar of course...my gut and thoughts on this have narrowed it down to they were people you actually knew and met before for sure, 100 percent sure on this. The reason not to worry is I'm thinking they do not recognize you even though they happened to be there...in reality when people you once knew happen to be in the same world something crazy happens and they tend to meet up in odd to similar places and circumstances.....they don't know you though and the worst they can feel is something along the same lines of you that they cant quite put their finger on their feelings an you seem familiar even though they never knew you personally...and that's that.
They don't pose a threat because they are simply attracted by instinct alone and fate or whatever it is that it may be called to have been there....if they do pose a threat though then they would be people who would no doubt blow their cover and go to jail. It was a good thing you had the sense to keep out of their way and get out though as they were obviously bad men and not good men and even regular people could pull something bad or stupid and regretful.
I can only imagine you felt and sensed the men being people you once knew from the past OR were happen to be possessed at the time by men you did know...this is for certain the truth. What you can do though is always be aware of your surroundings, never be alone, stay in groups or in a place where there is a lot of people or near people. You can also carry things like pepper spray possibly or other things that you can carry at any time and throw or use as a blunt object for a good amount of time to run. Never forget to go for the eyes or below the belt to temporarily stun someone....you can look up ways for practical self defense too if you need or ever want to. There is a lot of easy and practical ways to stay safe.
Back to top Go down
The_Elakrian
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:37 pm

i agree with sutehk. i wouldn't expect something like this to be kin related unless they were attacking your ambient energy somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:29 pm

People with certain energies attract one another
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.   

Back to top Go down

This stalking is becoming funny. This is too much.
Page 1 of 1