Share | 

Hey, sup everyone :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Hey, sup everyone :)    Wed May 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Just wanted to know how everyone is doing these times ? 

Smile anything new ? Very Happy what are you planning for summer ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sup everyone :)    Fri May 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Well, I'm doing alright. Thanks for asking xD

Speaking of summer, I just got off...today, so, yeah, I'M FREE!!!!!!!! woot woot

Actually, I'm heading up north Saturday. I was planning on starting to shift again. With everything that's been going on, I need to let go a bit. My brain has been in a jumble for the past few months and I need to take a step back.

So, what about you? Any leisurely summer plans?
Back to top Go down
Winter
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : Snow Leopard
Job/hobbies : Hiking, Art, Music, Games, Gardening, Reading.

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sup everyone :)    Fri May 26, 2017 3:50 pm

I'm alright. Been working on a lot of things, not too much to talk about at the moment. As for summer plans, it's winter here, haha, cold, but it brings new opportunities with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sup everyone :)    Sat May 27, 2017 5:18 am

Usual type stuff from me. As far as plans, I am going on vacation in August. You already know that though. :-D
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sup everyone :)    Sat May 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Im writing a story about genetic hybrids. Some shift, some don't, but their world is being established without visible magic, which means I may need to "borrow" whatever science-y p-shifting info this site has.

All this complex story writing thought processing is taking a lot of physical energy and spiking my metabolism, so I'll be eating a ton of food.

And of course, I can't think straight if I'm too stressed, so I'll spend a little time each day napping in a summer sun-beam. ... Meow.

Then there's a few projects I'm working on outside the physical plain. Just looking into some past life stuff for a friend.

Now what are are you planning for summer, Silver?
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sup everyone :)    Sun May 28, 2017 7:21 am

Aside from babysitting, practicing metaphysics with a little discord group of mine.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sup everyone :)    Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:22 am

For me I don't make plans and my life is so routine without trying there is nothing that really changes no matter the season.
Gaming, watching videos on Youtube, immersing myself in mostly games and videos...I do not have much I do in life...but because of daily taxing stresses if I didn't have games in my life I would be incredibly unhealthy...more so then I'am today.
It has helped me cope with many things. I play games and immerse in funny to rand om interesting videos to hear and listen to other people talk just to count it as social interaction and to distract me from the beings I can hear speak with me telepathically daily...being able to make my mind focus on things and do things liberates me and truly helps me stay fit and well. I'm not doing great but I'am doing okay because of these things I can do.
I play on listening to videos that inspire the idea of helping shifting...there is actually a video on growing fox fur and becoming one...I did go out of my way to try it out as I always look for new and inventive possible ways to aid in the idea of getting the body to shift....the reason I do not practice anymore and havent' been is because my body has been ransacked by an actual Djin and I have no way to recover or remove it....its hard to believe but now if I want to practice shifting I will have another being inside of my body while doing so and I feel less emotions from it...numb and even heavier from it...it may be hard to believe but that has not swayed my true passion and determination to shift and be able to.....believe it or not I feel more determined then ever to see if it can be done with another being inside of you and others around you that always take your energy..being an empath I cannot tap into my own emotions anymore and only feel pain in my chest to emptiness to their anger...I do not care....shifting and being alive is important to me and when I do shift I will prove to you all that you can do anything you set your mind to and believe in, to never give up and to keep trying and you will succeed. I also hope to in time see if things like certain frequencies can truly help the body shift when listened to. So far when listening to the video I have felt something prickly on my skin ....It may mean something but this is just the beginning.
Will say more in the future when anything happens and changes more.
Never stop believing, trying and doing...I can prove we can do this no matter what the circumstance...If I cannot prove it then know I tried and that's why its important to believe and stay determined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sup everyone :)    

Back to top Go down

Hey, sup everyone :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: