Share | 

Funny shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Funny shit   Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Ahahha, everyone knows the lord of the rings. Here's a funny parody to cheer you up  * feels lonely on the website as fuck.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:16 am

Freakin' hilarious!!!
I absolutely LOVE parodies!!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit   Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:32 pm

I can post more if you want X') I enjoy it too !

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit   Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:25 pm

When I want a good laugh I usually go to Youtube an watch Markiplier videos...somehow ever since I first started a few years back I had found a new sense of humor that filled me with a sense of enjoyment and craft I would not have ordinarily thought of myself. He opened up my world to witty narration and even memes that make me laugh more then I could imagine....I never thought I would find myself so enthralled and a part of his world of gameplay considering he narrates horror games....and in that have made myself more and more aware of how it feels to go on adventures and mysteries and humor with this person in various worlds....I feel happy when I see a new video as I never know what new adventure he will stumble into...not all games are so feel good and interesting...sometimes even he isn't funny....but the days I can sit back and relax I find myself endlessly entertained and intertwined in a world not like my own and happy to see what sort of incredible experience he will go through and what it is like to have such a great humor even in dark places when doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit   Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:22 am

Kurokitsune wrote:
When I want a good laugh I usually go to Youtube an watch Markiplier videos...somehow ever since I first started a few years back I had found a new sense of humor that filled me with a sense of enjoyment and craft I would not have ordinarily thought of myself. He opened up my world to witty narration and even memes that make me laugh more then I could imagine....I never thought I would find myself so enthralled and a part of his world of gameplay considering he narrates horror games....and in that have made myself more and more aware of how it feels to go on adventures and mysteries and humor with this person in various worlds....I feel happy when I see a new video as I never know what new adventure he will stumble into...not all games are so feel good and interesting...sometimes even he isn't funny....but the days I can sit back and relax I find myself endlessly entertained and intertwined in a world not like my own and happy to see what sort of incredible experience he will go through and what it is like to have such a great humor even in dark places when doing so.

If you like that sort of stuff, you might also enjoy other youtubers like PeanutButterGamer, JonTron, BrutalMoose, and ProJared. Freaking love those channels. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit   Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:55 pm

I do, I have heard of most of the youtubers you brought up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit   

Back to top Go down

Funny shit
Page 1 of 1