Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The glowing mystical mysterious object inside of me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: The glowing mystical mysterious object inside of me   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:28 am

There are moments in my life I can't always explain or begin to describe but even with all the chaos around me there was a moment I found something really odd that I do not understand what it means or how it works....besides me not having much memory of the past and never being in this world before there was something I felt and actually saw inside my body one day....
It was a white/silver glowing scythe. I saw it and felt it inside my body one day and I don't know why it happened in that moment but I did know I saw and felt it and it seemed to be glowing to response to me trying to use it....I do not feel it anymore but there was a time I tried to focus on it and it came to life....it never leaves my body but it doesn't go anywhere either and I can't seem to make it appear or be felt at all by will...only that one time by will by chance and the reason is mostly/most likely because of the fiends around me hurting my body and natural energy.
If anyone knows why or what this can be or mean even though unlikely let me know....when I try to imagine my trusted friend holding it I become weak and it does not work...as in I think it either has to stay with me or it could never leave to begin with for certain reasons.
Anyone know why a scythe would be inside them? or anything else like that? I wonder if it is actually there though as it just does not feel like something that is nothing..I could feel it in me...it must mean something....something powerful too.

Anyone feel free to give any thoughts on this.

It only glows when being used...I tried to imagine using it to help me, just focusing on it being held and it just seems busting with unimaginable power but my weak physical build can't do anything at all so it goes to sleep like my spirit has been which is a shame because I'am only capable of unrelenting unmatched never ending energy...its too bad I cannot feel my own emotions anymore or do anything that every human can do as my energy goes beyond what is human.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: The glowing mystical mysterious object inside of me   Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:20 pm

I don't know, but I do have a question. Historically accurate (curved handle, made for cutting crops at the base of the stock) or weaponized? (Straight handle, made for cutting flesh and common in anime)
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: The glowing mystical mysterious object inside of me   Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Just straight, no crook or curved handle.
I don't know what to make of that, do you? it feels like an object imbued with really high energy, not negative or dangerous...just light. It only satarts glowing when in use but I can tell that it is a really powerful weapon somehow without me being able to hold it or use it in its fullest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The glowing mystical mysterious object inside of me   

Back to top Go down

The glowing mystical mysterious object inside of me
Page 1 of 1