Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

This world, that world....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: This world, that world....   Sat 8 Jul 2017 - 22:10

What does it mean to know and believe you are someone who comes from a place that no longer exists or may exist and you do not have proof/ never live or see people or other various things like environment and culture you seem to understand but can't say or produce more so then know and feel in a different way?

Like say you know and understand how something works and nothing has ever been any other way but you come to in this new world and not only are things different but have been for these particular people for millions of years and not just them but many others experiencing many different lives?

It is like being in a coma or coming across things that are new but you can't say that those things are just new ways of living and that you will get used to them in time because you know they aren't possible but being in that world makes you a hypocrite because all of a sudden something that is impossible has become possible? I'm not sure my question is easy to understand let alone answer but it is something I think to myself and just thought it would be an interesting thing to bring up at all.

Say the person who is already experiencing things without an answer from people who do not/cannot answer this question that is always being thought of as the person in question who is confused cannot obviously answer what it is that is wrong or going on themselves and the people who are a pat of this new world should know things but do no happen to at all...then say this person dies...and nothing is the same still and that things are still different instead of what is expected...like say if they had the ability to usually teleport and no longer could...
My question there is...why? and what does it all mean?

Nekoman? you like these questions? does it make you feel like you have an answer? or is what I'am saying incredibly mysterious and unique or unthinkable to you?

Anyone leave your thoughts here.

I'm curious and ever hoping, ever waiting, ever seeking....the truth and ....the justice of the world and its many people.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: This world, that world....   Sat 8 Jul 2017 - 23:56

Interdimensional travel can be confusing for beings who aren't built for it. Personally, I automatically adjust to whatever dimension I'm in. Drastic changes in the laws of physics are normal to me, and I adapt to them instantaneously. Clearly you don't adapt well to interdimensional travel. I wonder how well other people on this site adapt to it...
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: This world, that world....   Sun 9 Jul 2017 - 0:56

It certainly isn't for everyone that is true...in the very least one should be aware of where they are going instead of simply being moved...of course my case is more of a kidnap and never talk about what happened again case.
Still seeking answers and justice for that....maybe will never find it but at the same time I have some surprising ways to probably find my answers. Not now anyway, just in the future.
If it were about adapting trust me Neko, I would do so....this world is not fit to be a world if it has so many questions that are needed to be answered go unheard of thought of or felt in any way....my body wasn't meant to be in this sort of state.
You are truly an interesting being for sure Nekoman. For sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This world, that world....   Sun 9 Jul 2017 - 22:47

It would seem you are referring to 5D Travel. Which would make what Nekoman is saying make sense.

The closest brush in I have had with 5D is a few occasions where events happen that don't make sense in a linear chronological sense (reaction without an action) and objects appearing in plain sight within in my home that I have never seen before. A few by which I would have no need for in the current timeline. I live alone.

With many unanswered questions in this world and life, it's hard for a logic driven person like me to reason with it. If not for my innate sense of curiosity, I would prefer willful ignorance over unanswered questions. As would many others.

1,500 years ago everybody knew the earth was the center of the universe... 500 years ago everybody knew the world was flat... It would seem a person's ego is the neurological way to cope with change for what is possible or not within a timeline.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: This world, that world....   Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 4:07

I do not even know what you mean by this 5 D travel......what is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This world, that world....   Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 18:34

Kurokitsune wrote:
I do not even know what you mean by this 5 D travel......what is that?

Sorry I should have clarified. 5D Travel is the "official" term for interdimensional travel.

The notion by which all actions and reactions normally occur independent of each other within paired groups each within their own timeline. From what I understand as of current, it's the entire theory basis for the Veil. By which each reaction creates its own path of circumstances in a linear timeframe.

It is speculated that a version of everyone lives (or once lived) in every reactionary path independent of time, body, and circumstance.

Normally two or more 5D Paths are never supposed to interact with each other but it would seem that's not always the case.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: This world, that world....   Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 1:48

I dont know what sort of travel that is....so far the only thing for me is being trafficked and landing in strange places...each varying in density...in an unkindness...an un-intelligence....an...way of loss of all power.
But I uncomfortably discovered there really are multiple dimensions set up at all....wishing I had never known...but also wishing I had answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This world, that world....   

Back to top Go down

This world, that world....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: