Future experience?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Future experience?  Empty
PostSubject: Future experience?    Future experience?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

PostSubject: Re: Future experience?    Future experience?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:06 am

Guys....I'm getting this really creepy ominous feeling guys...the way those people were .....that they didn't say anything to the boy at the end or comfort him....that they saw this happening....something is wrong here...this was either not real or....who ever those people are....are hiding something....and it's obvious they are...but what....and why.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future experience?    Future experience?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 1:33 pm

"What her son was able to see, was the first day of reckoning—when an evil group of demons will actually consume humanity one by one. People will actually be eaten, by an invading groups of demonic forces first proclaimed to be extraterrestrials."

That's actually not that unusual for a demon. Weird as that may seem to most.
According to lore, a demon is not able to directly take a physical form without first taking over an existing body. What factors allow direct physical interaction between a person and a demon... that i'm not sure of. Most people have plenty of psychological weaknesses that possession would be unnecessary in most cases for exploitation.

Silver and Lykena would be able to comment more on future events than I can for this particular topic. Given their particular gifts. I would not be able to word such things in a manner that would be of consolation.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: Future experience?    Future experience?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 pm

I know, I live with demons....and have seen them eat people.....not the ones who live with me, different ones.
I'm more worried and suspicious of the beings/people who took in the boy....more focused on their attitudes and behavior but I save face and let others speak for now. I have thoughts I want to share but will in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future experience?    Future experience?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Kurokitsune wrote:
I know, I live with demons....and have seen them eat people.....not the ones who live with me, different ones.
I'm more worried and suspicious of the beings/people who took in the boy....more focused on their attitudes and behavior but I save face and let others speak for now. I have thoughts I want to share but will in time.

According to Silver, I live with tons of spirits that she has seen during our live Skype talks. I do not carry the gift to see spirits anymore.

Thankfully none of them seem malevolent so they must either be trapped here or find me fascinating enough to stick around. Going entirely off what Silver has told me as I can't see them.

I've only had a few encounters in the past with beings that I would consider demon-like. Jinn as I was told. Although i'm sure labels vary between culture.
Back to top Go down
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

PostSubject: Re: Future experience?    Future experience?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Aion wrote:
Kurokitsune wrote:

According to Silver, I live with tons of spirits that she has seen during our live Skype talks. I do not carry the gift to see spirits anymore.

Thankfully none of them seem malevolent so they must either be trapped here or find me fascinating enough to stick around. Going entirely off what Silver has told me as I can't see them.

I've only had a few encounters in the past with beings that I would consider demon-like. Jinn as I was told. Although i'm sure labels vary between culture.

Sounds rough and I wouldn't call a being that lives here and is a demon trapped....they are with you for a reason...especially considering the nature of their means of living..just from being a demon...not from being a jinn...some jinn are not actually demon like....the ones that are however....take care of yourself....stay safe by all means....they do not play games and by that at the same time they do that very thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future experience?    Future experience?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future experience?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: