Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances
 
The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Changing at a dime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurokitsune

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Location : Florida
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Changing at a dime   Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:52 pm

When people change on Earth it takes a while and the time it takes varies and even lessens over time the more practice is done.....where I came from it was more instantaneous....is that a thing that can be measured? and can people here do the same?
I'm not even sure where I heard that and if my memory is correct on it being capable of being instant...but....if so...I can't imagine how that would work physically and if it can be achieved...it would be interesting to think so...the longest shift versus the fastest....if anyone has any number comparisons that would be a good way of collecting information on what to expect when it comes to the physical qualities of human bodies.
Back to top Go down
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
avatar

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Location : America
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing
Join date : 2016-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:46 pm

I think they can...not completely in the physical way imagined, but I've heard of people just manifesting physically phantom parts, suddenly and rapidly. It's not the same as the shifting most here try to accomplish, but it achieves the same result, I believe (and has a few of the same side effects).
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Location : Florida
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:50 pm

That is true, those parts are much easier to manifest or feel, at least from time to time if not all the time.
They are the only parts that can come from no where at any moment, focused or not.
Back to top Go down
Ahki (Ki)

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Weredog and Shaman
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey
Job/hobbies : Tattoo artist and Kennel Nurse
Join date : 2017-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:09 am

Kurokitsune wrote:
When people change on Earth it takes a while and the time it takes varies and even lessens over time the more practice is done.....where I came from it was more instantaneous....is that a thing that can be measured? and can people here do the same?
I'm not even sure where I heard that and if my memory is correct on it being capable of being instant...but....if so...I can't imagine how that would work physically and if it can be achieved...it would be interesting to think so...the longest shift versus the fastest....if anyone has any number comparisons that would be a good way of collecting information on what to expect when it comes to the physical qualities of human bodies.



So. This is a pretty loaded question. And, like any spirituality, this is going to change depending on whats relative to you. This is what I think I've figured out based on my experiences.

The time it takes to shift lessens with practice. This is true. The main reason why I believe that it takes humans longer to achieve more dramatic results is because humans are not as connected to the spirit. Even with a rich life of meditation and shifting practice, we are still hampered by the relation between us and our physical body. To die, though very natural to the spirit, is frightening to the physical because it knows that it is a true death. To shift, is to give up a part of yourself, and is essentially a type of death and rebirth all in one.

People have also referred in the past to the "veil" which is an unseen invisible barrier between our world and the ones that allow magic. Somehow earth in our dimension was taken off of the "cool" list when it came time to practice magic. But long story short. The physical world is like a fine toothed strainer to magic. Put a bird in water, it wont swim very well. Put a human, practicing magic on Earth- you understand that the results arnt going to be fantastic right away. We're learning to swim like the bird.

It makes sense that where you came from was more instantaneous because you or your spirit was in an environment that allowed you to more easily harness that magic. The strainer was larger, and more slipped through. Which leads to your last questions.


The time of shifting. Longest VS Quickest.

This is dependent on what kind of shift you're talking about. A mental shift is a daily occurrence that I rarely even notice anymore. Phantom shifts, on less dense areas of your body are super quick. Example being claws or fangs or ears. Wings are also easy to feel. But generally,  less dense the matter is, less energy needed to feel those shifts. So in this case both mental and phantom would be the quickest, but unfortunately this could not be scientifically measured because, again, this is all relative to the person, and what constitutes as a shift for them.

Physical shifting on Earth, for those who have practiced, know that this is the longest process. It is riddled with inconsistency and trial and errors. Once someone has figured out the "trigger" for a good shift, there's still no good way of managing time unless someone is with you. You lose most sense of time shifted because that's a human aspect that doesn't matter anymore.

Sorry if I misunderstood anything.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Location : Florida
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Thank you for your responses, I think my question has been answered for sure. I just needed to get my bearings in with the feeling and nature of it all. Your right, this place has magic barrier for sure unlike my home so it makes sense that the overall feel would be different here.
I needed the perspective of others and appreciate the pack for taking the time to answer.
On one other note when it comes to barriers and time it takes....the months of October and November are the best for feeling shifts and that probably makes it easier and take less time.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Wolf

avatar

Gender : Female
Kin/Therio type : Archangel Auriel : able to Shift into a Wolf or a Thunderbird
Age : 28
Location : United States
Job/hobbies : Study P-Shifting, raise Wolfdogs and a Red Fox
Join date : 2017-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Just to back your statement about October being a good time to Shift, you're right because that is a very Spiritual time of the year, a lot of Spirits come out then.

But you guys are all correct. There is a vail, it is mentioned in the Bible. It is meant to block us from God aka Spirit because it's to test our love for God and our desire to RECONNECT with Him/It. So... Shapeshifting all has to do with how strong your faith/belief is. If you completely believe without a doubt that you can Physically Shapeshift you will, and it will happen according to how you think it will, so like if you think P-Shifting will be slow then for you it will be cuz that's the way you imagine it. Or if you believe it will be instantaneous then it will be. Same goes about pain, if you think it will hurt it will. Think possitive, be calm, and have high belief that you can do it how YOU WANT to do it.

But, it is like flexing a muscle, when you go to weight train for the first time you don't grab the largest heaviest weight right off the bat, you start light and over time work your way up to lifting heavier weights. You can severely hurt yourself or even kill yourself if you Shift when you are not ready, same as weight training. Take it slow. I just recently conjured up a very large storm, and I used so much energy that I tore my immune system down and got sick and really weak and dehydrated, and I am an Archangel but because I'm in a physical body it still hurt me. I always forget about that when I start manifesting things. You are using a lot of energy, so you have to have a lot of energy to be able to accomplish the task. You can't run a marathon if you don't eat enough and train yourself ahead of time. A car won't make it to a store without gas in its tank. You see what I mean?

So Shapeshifting involves, number one 100% BELIEF, number two lots and lots of positive energy, and number three patience and training aka time! To get all three lined up at once can take a very long time, it can take weeks, months, or even years, mostly depending how dedicated you are. My first P-Shift took about 7 months or more because I didnt have enough belief, it wasn't until the final month I started to feel the energy building and I started to get a lot of belief, but once I did Shift I messed up because I didnt have enough energy! It nearly killed me twice!!! I didn't know all this at the time, because I was in a hurry and impatient. So technically energy is the most important thing, then you need belief to get it to work at all, and training makes it easier and quicker for you to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MrsSlimShady08
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
avatar

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Location : America
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing
Join date : 2016-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Okay, so I've been doing research, and I've found some more cases of where people seem to have just spontaneously turned, and extremely rapidly to boot, into a full-fledged physically nonhuman being. So I think now, my answer would be a definite yes, on people being able to transform rapidly like that.

You (and anyone else reading here) may find this present day account of such a change interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Location : Florida
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Aurora Wolf wrote:
Just to back your statement about October being a good time to Shift, you're right because that is a very Spiritual time of the year, a lot of Spirits come out then.

But you guys are all correct. There is a vail, it is mentioned in the Bible. It is meant to block us from God aka Spirit because it's to test our love for God and our desire to RECONNECT with Him/It. So... Shapeshifting all has to do with how strong your faith/belief is. If you completely believe without a doubt that you can Physically Shapeshift you will, and it will happen according to how you think it will, so like if you think P-Shifting will be slow then for you it will be cuz that's the way you imagine it. Or if you believe it will be instantaneous then it will be. Same goes about pain, if you think it will hurt it will. Think possitive, be calm, and have high belief that you can do it how YOU WANT to do it.

But, it is like flexing a muscle, when you go to weight train for the first time you don't grab the largest heaviest weight right off the bat, you start light and over time work your way up to lifting heavier weights. You can severely hurt yourself or even kill yourself if you Shift when you are not ready, same as weight training. Take it slow. I just recently conjured up a very large storm, and I used so much energy that I tore my immune system down and got sick and really weak and dehydrated, and I am an Archangel but because I'm in a physical body it still hurt me. I always forget about that when I start manifesting things. You are using a lot of energy, so you have to have a lot of energy to be able to accomplish the task. You can't run a marathon if you don't eat enough and train yourself ahead of time. A car won't make it to a store without gas in its tank. You see what I mean?

So Shapeshifting involves, number one 100% BELIEF, number two lots and lots of positive energy, and number three patience and training aka time! To get all three lined up at once can take a very long time, it can take weeks, months, or even years, mostly depending how dedicated you are. My first P-Shift took about 7 months or more because I didn't have enough belief, it wasn't until the final month I started to feel the energy building and I started to get a lot of belief, but once I did Shift I messed up because I didn't have enough energy! It nearly killed me twice!!! I didn't know all this at the time, because I was in a hurry and impatient. So technically energy is the most important thing, then you need belief to get it to work at all, and training makes it easier and quicker for you to do.


I understand what you mean but I do not know why humans are being tested...that sounds like madness...and it is...all so much new things to me...where I came from and have been from many different places..there was no talk of God...but here there is....I know this is a separate topic for sure...but some of the major concerning questions in my life are the origins of people living here...why and how....where my people were never told of this world, what people are doing here and why....as if only some people would be privy to this sort of world and whatever it is people agreed to..I don't know if you know the story but I was trafficked here...and tortured to be in the body I'm in today...I'm in too much shock and confusion to truly understand the words I just said but you can at least trust in that.

I believed it would be a slow process when I started to realize I couldn't make my body shift...and the more I heard of people sharing their stories of getting shifts in subtle ways like some hair growing or skin color changing and mine wasn't I started to think to myself its going to be slow for me and not instant...but now after hearing what you said maybe I just need to keep telling myself it can be instant and will be.
I feel worried for how long it will take me and will do anything to feel something. I'm not really attached to the body I'm in now but when I try to shift some feeling comes back to my nerves...its hard to explain.
Didn't know you were an angel. What does it mean to be one?
Also...I don't really have my own energy...but I'm still alive and do things...not much things though...do you think I can still pull it off one day?
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Location : Florida
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Taylarn wrote:
Okay, so I've been doing research, and I've found some more cases of where people seem to have just spontaneously turned, and extremely rapidly to boot, into a full-fledged physically nonhuman being. So I think now, my answer would be a definite yes, on people being able to transform rapidly like that.

You (and anyone else reading here) may find this present day account of such a change interesting.


I just finished reading it and thought it was a surprisingly inspirational read....the idea of the human body being able to do it in an instant is a life long dream...for anyone really....but now the picture of it seems more plausible then before. If say the individual had an over abundance of energy.
But what in the world could cause that in real life besides demonic possession?
Back to top Go down
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
avatar

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Location : America
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing
Join date : 2016-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Kurokitsune wrote:
I just finished reading it and thought it was a surprisingly inspirational read....the idea of the human body being able to do it in an instant is a life long dream...for anyone really....but now the picture of it seems more plausible then before. If say the individual had an over abundance of energy.
But what in the world could cause that in real life besides demonic possession?

I think a shifter could do it, actually. It seems to be just a different variety of physical shifting in the end, but with the goal to manifest what you are physically without really changing your body. I'm guessing the same energy that would be used for changing the actual physical nature of the body (if someone was shifting) could be rerouted to produce a manifestation over it, if that makes sense. So technically, if you can change a physical body through shifting, you can manifest one as well.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Location : Florida
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 am

I think I understand...its still a very interesting thing to note. All the possibilities and different manifestations and even techniques behind the ways of changing.
I still hope there would be a good wiki how shifting page ...hahaha....because Im such a visual person.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:34 am

Ahki (Ki) wrote:


The time it takes to shift lessens with practice. This is true. To die, though very natural to the spirit, is frightening to the physical because it knows that it is a true death. To shift, is to give up a part of yourself, and is essentially a type of death and rebirth all in one.

People have also referred in the past to the "veil" which is an unseen invisible barrier between our world and the ones that allow magic. Somehow earth in our dimension was taken off of the "cool" list when it came time to practice magic. But long story short. The physical world is like a fine toothed strainer to magic. Put a bird in water, it wont swim very well. Put a human, practicing magic on Earth- you understand that the results arnt going to be fantastic right away. We're learning to swim like the bird.

It makes sense that where you came from was more instantaneous because you or your spirit was in an environment that allowed you to more easily harness that magic. The strainer was larger, and more slipped through. Which leads to your last questions.

Physical shifting on Earth, for those who have practiced, know that this is the longest process. It is riddled with inconsistency and trial and errors. Once someone has figured out the "trigger" for a good shift, there's still no good way of managing time unless someone is with you. You lose most sense of time shifted because that's a human aspect that doesn't matter anymore.


Sorry for the trimmed quote but this clarified a ton of questions I have had trying to make sense of the handful of bizarre and unpredictable experiences I have had in the past. It also reiterates some of the concepts I have commented on that I once thought was just personal speculation.

Silver,

I think this is why your curious town (chibougamau) has such a strong effect on you and why images of the place seem appealing to me despite me not having any logic foundation to stand on as to why. << That is why I want to visit there so badly. In hopes that would help clarify not only some questions that have been bothering you but to clarify some things that have been bothering me too.

Physical shifting both intrigues me and terrifies me. I think I understand why it's so hard for me to let go past the veil. It's not the uncertainty of reaction but the lack of self-trust that impedes me. The difference in perspective is so jarring even after a few times.

I once thought the trigger for physical shifting was concept based (Ex: Focus on this thought or that thought) but occurrences have shown it's feeling based. One that I can't quite describe to anything else.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss
avatar

Gender : Female
Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Age : 27
Location : Canada ( bu I am Russian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift
Join date : 2016-06-24

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:24 am

i see what you mean. what makes me wonder rho is what ahki said about the fact thst you feel like dying when you p-shift. can you describe how hou feel when it happens. is it.. like.. feeling like aghost in you own body and your body is being taken from you fo a while and you camt control anything. ?

_________________
      - Naerubi Silver Black -   





-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:36 am

Silver Black wrote:
i see what you mean. what makes me wonder rho is what ahki said about the fact thst you feel like dying when you p-shift. can you describe how hou feel when it happens. is it.. like.. feeling like aghost in you own body and your body is being taken from you fo a while and you camt control anything. ?

For me initially it's a very brief moment of panic followed by initial silence. I still have quite a lot of control over P-Shifting afterwards though just not directed control. More like... guided control. It's the uncertainty of direction that makes me nervous over the matter. << That much i'm still not 100% certain on. The perspective difference very well could give the sensation of not having 100% control despite having so.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Location : Florida
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 pm

How long would you say it has to take to before the barrier is reached or your body is ready to shift? how long would someone have to stay still for this? I practice about 30 minutes and sometimes more but lately I haven't been able to because I now have a terrible shaking body condition where my body constantly tremors making it very hard for me to stay still and relax anymore and there is nothing I can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Kurokitsune wrote:
How long would you say it has to take to before the barrier is reached or your body is ready to shift? how long would someone have to stay still for this? I practice about 30 minutes and sometimes more but lately I haven't been able to because I now have a terrible shaking body condition where my body constantly tremors making it very hard for me to stay still and relax anymore and there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm not sure anyone would be able to give a clear answer on that. That's one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions. I can tell how long it takes on average for me (for the few times it has occurred) but I have no idea if that generalized timeframe applies to anyone else or not. Obnoxiously as of current for me it's not predictable enough for my liking. Seems like for every several dozen times I attempt, one time it happens if I am lucky and some bizarre unknown circumstances happen to line up. I haven't pieced that part together yet.

I have noticed it becomes easier with practice and as time goes along. Just like any other skill to be built I guess.
Having a certain amount of predictable control over P-Shifting is a long term goal of mine. Just as becoming a professional piano player is a long term goal of mine. Both goals have no real end which makes it about the journey.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
avatar

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Age : 21
Location : Utah (USA)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.
Join date : 2016-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Aion wrote:
Kurokitsune wrote:
How long would you say it has to take to before the barrier is reached or your body is ready to shift? how long would someone have to stay still for this? I practice about 30 minutes and sometimes more but lately I haven't been able to because I now have a terrible shaking body condition where my body constantly tremors making it very hard for me to stay still and relax anymore and there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm not sure anyone would be able to give a clear answer on that. That's one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions. I can tell how long it takes on average for me (for the few times it has occurred) but I have no idea if that generalized timeframe applies to anyone else or not. Obnoxiously as of current for me it's not predictable enough for my liking. Seems like for every several dozen times I attempt, one time it happens if I am lucky and some bizarre unknown circumstances happen to line up. I haven't pieced that part together yet.

I have noticed it becomes easier with practice and as time goes along. Just like any other skill to be built I guess.
Having a certain amount of predictable control over P-Shifting is a long term goal of mine. Just as becoming a professional piano player is a long term goal of mine. Both goals have no real end which makes it about the journey.

Try shifting a few times tomorrow. Let me know if any of those attempts are successful. (Or come closer to success than usual) It's just an instinctual hunch. (Which I'll explain if it works)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Aion wrote:
Kurokitsune wrote:
How long would you say it has to take to before the barrier is reached or your body is ready to shift? how long would someone have to stay still for this? I practice about 30 minutes and sometimes more but lately I haven't been able to because I now have a terrible shaking body condition where my body constantly tremors making it very hard for me to stay still and relax anymore and there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm not sure anyone would be able to give a clear answer on that. That's one of those "how long is a piece of string" type questions. I can tell how long it takes on average for me (for the few times it has occurred) but I have no idea if that generalized timeframe applies to anyone else or not. Obnoxiously as of current for me it's not predictable enough for my liking. Seems like for every several dozen times I attempt, one time it happens if I am lucky and some bizarre unknown circumstances happen to line up. I haven't pieced that part together yet.

I have noticed it becomes easier with practice and as time goes along. Just like any other skill to be built I guess.
Having a certain amount of predictable control over P-Shifting is a long term goal of mine. Just as becoming a professional piano player is a long term goal of mine. Both goals have no real end which makes it about the journey.

Try shifting a few times tomorrow. Let me know if any of those attempts are successful. (Or come closer to success than usual) It's just an instinctual hunch. (Which I'll explain if it works)

Not sure what all is going on tomorrow that would make such things easier... but i'll give it a shot. :-)
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss
avatar

Gender : Female
Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Age : 27
Location : Canada ( bu I am Russian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift
Join date : 2016-06-24

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:00 pm

sooooo did it work lol ?

_________________
      - Naerubi Silver Black -   





-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Kurokitsune

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Location : Florida
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting
Join date : 2017-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:46 pm

I was too busy on that day but I felt a huge energy spike through that day so I think Nekoman was right...something was happening during that time that would make shifting feel easier.
Back to top Go down
Ahki (Ki)

avatar

Kin/Therio type : Weredog and Shaman
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey
Job/hobbies : Tattoo artist and Kennel Nurse
Join date : 2017-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:34 am

Aion wrote:
Silver Black wrote:
i see what you mean. what makes me wonder rho is what ahki said about the fact thst you feel like dying when you p-shift. can you describe how hou feel when it happens. is it.. like.. feeling like aghost in you own body and your body is being taken from you fo a while and you camt control anything. ?

For me initially it's a very brief moment of panic followed by initial silence. I still have quite a lot of control over P-Shifting afterwards though just not directed control. More like... guided control. It's the uncertainty of direction that makes me nervous over the matter. << That much i'm still not 100% certain on. The perspective difference very well could give the sensation of not having 100% control despite having so.


Aion I like how you put that. The uncertainty of direction.

Its not. A ghost.

Its the sudden remembrance of your current body. And the energy you kind of almost dreamed about, and yet always kind of felt, suddenly wakes up. And then those surreal imaginary daydreams are not daydreams, and you wonder how it could have been a dream to begin with.

Its the most nauseating part of the shift. Its the remembrance of your old body and the sensation during the physical shift. You're dying because you lack sanity, and you know you lack sanity. But your jaw is still breaking and YOU, yourself are fading. Not enough to disappear, but just enough to be trapped. And that's almost worst because its guided like Aion said. But this animal has a job to do, and somehow, you wonder how your fate was intertwined with this. And then there's a tinnitus. That high pitched whine in your ears after a rock concert or listening to headphones too loud. And its so loud you think it's going to split your head open. And then there's complete silence.

And then after everything is over, and you "wake up" yet you're still tired, that's when things get really strange. Because you know more than you want to know. Knowing makes you sad, and there's nothing that can change it. For every ability you have, you're paying a price.

But that's the way my shifts go. Because I'm a shamanic shifter, not a true blooded were. Though I consider myself a were, it doesn't follow most standard definition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Changing at a dime   

Back to top Go down
 
Changing at a dime
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Personnel changing assignments
» Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))
» ~RWBY RPG~
» DIME Knives
» Times Are Changing. [Open To Anyone]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: