~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metaphysical & You

4 posters

Go down

The Metaphysical & You  Empty The Metaphysical & You

Post by MojaveMartyr Sun May 27, 2018 6:54 am

What is the Metaphysical? Well, it is a broad term that spans across countless pools of wisdom. I can not truly say what every little thing is but I am learning everyday.

How does it work with you in your everyday life? Simply put, no matter where you are or what you do you are surrounded by energy and vibrations. Not to mention frequencies. We can not exactly see them all the time but you can feel them. Often times your instincts will kick in and that there is a sign of energy. Now I know, I sort of went off in the topic of energy but I feel it is paramount to most things. Mainly when you become an expert at sensing energy or vibrations and ultimately manipulating them. For example, on a daily basis I do energy healing along with guided meditation even paired with holistic arts plus alchemy and magic. I come across people with such heavy energy and hearts that once the person enters my domain it is almost like a shock. It all comes down to your sensitivity and ability to help heal and cleanse a persons mind, body, and spirit.

I have come across, wizards, witches, and alchemists (Oh my) who have taught me and opened my eyes to the hundreds of possibilities in this word when it comes to summoning, manipulating, creating, even grafting. the body and soul to become even more resilient. I have asked about otherkin and Shifters, asking what was there take on us as a whole. The answer I received most commonly is "I too am one, yet I don't where the title." which confused me in a way that made me question even more. What I learned is regardless of what title you carry you too can shift and become the being you truly are. Since at the end of the day, we are gods and goddesses. Souls interconnected and strung across the vast universe. The flesh we were is only a medium that exists within this current dimension, and that above or beside maybe even below, the higher self exists. Acting almost like a puppeteer and our flesh are the marionettes, the higher self speaks through us when it deems us worthy to tap into the knowledge of the infinite.

Beyond the higher self exists something that I can not comprehend and have given up the task of trying. For how can I label something that I do not understand or can even begin to reach at this time. The thing is, we are all connected that it is damn near mind boggling. With meditation and practices I only receive a headache or a blast of fear telling me it is not time. I believe when it all comes down to the metaphysical and the things that exist in our world and beyond. We will only see it once our body has reached its limit and the soul flies onward. Till then, studying and practice is the only way.
MojaveMartyr
MojaveMartyr

Kin/Therio type : Shaman Apprentice / Ex Hunter
Job/hobbies : Butcher/ Music

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

The Metaphysical & You  Empty Re: The Metaphysical & You

Post by Nekoman Sun May 27, 2018 11:49 am

So about that alchemy you mentioned... Ever heard of internal brewing? I'm limited to consumable ingredients, but I create a lot of interesting concoctions in my own digestive and circulatory systems. (Lot of trial and error involved. I've made myself sick with bad mixes more times than I can count on my road to discovering the few "good" mixes) Any suggestions on good ingredients for me to try? My standard daily brews can get a bit boring.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue May 29, 2018 2:09 pm

So you basically poisoned yourself  to try things ? :P brave..just be careful ok ? ^^
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Tue May 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Lady Serene wrote:So you basically poisoned yourself  to try things ? :P brave..just be careful ok ? ^^

Haha.. When you put it that way it sounds kinda dumb. I assure you, it's not nearly as reckless a it seems. My body is naturally far more resilient than most, I mastered my healing charms long before I started brewing, and I got lucky and mastered my healing brew early on. Strawberries, boiled eggs, and raw tomatoes are the main ingredients, and then there's a few other ingredients for specialization purposes.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Personally I believe only some people have higher selves (which is not necessarily a good thing, nor is it a bad thing, it's just a thing) tho I wouldn't call everyone gods and goddesses (kinda find that an insult to the actual race of deities)  I found myself to not have one, but I do want to one day go on a "trip" I enjoyed my first shamanic journey when I was about 14-15, there's so much I want to try and breach in this life.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content