~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astral Projection

Go down

Astral Projection  Empty Astral Projection

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:47 pm

You need to exercise your awareness-based energy work there are methods that activates energy centers. The energy centers information that I got from the book is only tactile methods apparently focusing on single points of the body with extreme focus stimulates the energy body to a high degree. the body has energy networks throughout which is powered by energy makers but in the book where they are called chakra's or psychic centers. according to the Book, the human energy body is as complex as the human nervous system there are seven primary energy centers the seven energy primary energy centers are the base navel solar plexus heart throat brow and crown apparently these energy centers causes the emotional psychic and spiritual senses and that it generates energy. secondary energy centers are smaller but has simpler functions there are skeletal secondary energy centers which exist in every bone and joint Secondary centers also exist everywhere in your body.

The person who travels finds themselves in a different realm or dimension. There are many different names for astral projection, but i’ll just name one other as it is the most famous of them all, it is obe’s (out of body experiences). Environments in the astral realm have different population density and may have too many people, to no people. According to many sources, many different environments are possible, such as horror to artificial too beautiful to ugly. In the astral realm physical laws are obsolete. Such as when you fly or teleport or gravity for that matter. The quality of details in the astral dimensions ranges from non-detailed just plain sad to bright colors, vivid details and fascinating surroundings.

Vibration of energy
Deep relaxation
Imagine water is your energy
Imagine you are sloshing the water
You should feel buzzing

Deep relaxation
Feel a white light at your feet
Feel it jiggling and cleaning your energy
Feel it until it gets to your head
Do this until you want to stop

How to Astral Project
Go into a deep relaxation
Vibrate your energy
Slowly clear your mind
When you are almost clear feel like your energy is bouncing
Imagine that you are going to the ceiling and looking at your body
Do this until you astral project

Go into a deep relaxation
Vibrate your energy
Slowly clear your mind
Feel a rope in your hands
Feel your hands slowly rise while your physical hands are still
Pull on the rope and climb
Do this until you astral project

Citing Work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
“Astral projection” by Robert Bruce
I don't always trust wikipedia but this has good links to research also it shows different things about obe’s that has nothings about how to do it.

PS. Please add on if you have more info.

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection  Empty Re: Astral Projection

Post by Silver Black Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:00 pm

I love this method,I'll add it to the astral projection data . thank you so much <3 

!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down