~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe in anti therina/otherkin secret societies?

5 posters

Go down

Do you believe in anti therina/otherkin secret societies? Empty Do you believe in anti therina/otherkin secret societies?

Post by Zanblade Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:49 am

Recently I've been discussing with styx66 (well mocking him) about AWTOK, which is said to be a secret society trying to kill/experiment on supernaturals.

And well, do you all believe in secret societies like so?

I personally think it could exist, as its plausible but societies like AWTOK sounds a bit off.

Wouldn't secret societies blend in with the crowd instead of looking different to normal people? If they wish to be successful at catching supernatural creatures they must make sure they don't suspect its them unless they're just dressing like so to intimidate the supernatural ones as they may be unnerved knowing a secret society is on their trail (but tbh who wouldn't be scared seeing someone or a group dressed completely different?)

SO what do you's think?
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in anti therina/otherkin secret societies? Empty Re: Do you believe in anti therina/otherkin secret societies?

Post by Liudan Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 pm

The Awtok wasn’t real but yes there are ‘otherkin’ secret societies, the Asetka being one and the Red Order of Set (ROS) being another, there’s possibly a plethora of others. However none of that catching or hunting otherkin because we’re still human and it’s illegal lol.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in anti therina/otherkin secret societies? Empty Re: Do you believe in anti therina/otherkin secret societies?

Post by Zanblade Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:23 pm

ohh a few societies i need to watch out aha. Since nobody has proof of shapeshifting (like a full or a partial p-shift the is drastically different to the human self, not like me gaining extra ear muscles or others aha) otherkins and therians are still classified by their features as humans. And theres human rights so they can't really harm us since it's illegal.
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Though asetka and ROS aren’t anti otherkin/therian they’re just asetian otherkin and sethian otherkin they keep to themselves so to speak and yeah that’s that lol some groups were made by some kids from the smaller communities in .webs lol.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:13 pm

I don't really think secret societies exist, if we're talking about secret societies focused on hunting otherkin/therians, because most define themselves as physically human and non-shifting, so at that point it would be like hunting someone with a different spiritual belief or religion. AWTOK (Always Watching The OtherKin) was started up by trolls, and wasn't here when I first entered the communities, and all the stories I've heard around it have been less than credible, so I feel pretty safe saying it's a myth and story aimed at scaring younger otherkin.

Even for supernatural creatures, I think hunters are rare, mainly because there's not a lot of reason to hunt the humanoid ones. If a shifter kills a person as a human, they're going to jail, if they kill as an animal they might get hunted down by hunters, or they might be subject to both if they continue killing in either form, and besides that there's no point to wasting time and supplies hunting down a person. So unless they're hunting down troublemakers who bother both humans and other supernaturals alike, I can't see very many of them going rogue to track a random person going about their day.

Though I do believe there are small groups and places here and there in which supernaturals or otherkin/therians congregate and socialize, like local packs and the like. I don't know if that counts as a secret society though
:lol:
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:14 pm

There’s metaphysical otherkin ones as far as I know
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:25 pm

The only people who tried to get to spy on me was the canadian University research made by Calvin and those creepy russian guies who talked over a discussion two persons i know closely had on skype. 

I believe them to be the same persons that tracked Lykena for years. 

I hope i'm wrong. 

But yeah, let's be careful. As long as no one gives proves of p shifting over any media or social networks, everything's fine. why do you think we hide this website's most classified topics away from people,s view ? 

Oh i had an old suspect friend who added me to Illuminati group, saying she was studying them. like WTF. I stayed cause i was curious but frankly, what the hell..

suspicious xD 

* rolls laughing. i'm just confused that's all.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Styx66 Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:23 am

I don't know what I believe about this, and for the record she Tries to mock/scare me.
Styx66
Styx66

Kin/Therio type : Dragonkin
Job/hobbies : Coding, Pyrotechnics

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:22 am

Styx66 wrote:I don't know what I believe about this, and for the record she Tries to mock/scare me.

Wanna bet boi? :awktanu:
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Styx66 Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:24 am

Yup, yes I do... You try
Styx66
Styx66

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:27 am

Styx66 wrote:Yup, yes I do... You try

hehehehe, I'm going to enjoy this. :truedat:
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Styx66 Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:29 am

Try to scare me , you'll just waste your time :D
Styx66
Styx66

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Are you guies ok ? Lol...
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:26 pm

Silver Black wrote:Are you guies ok ? Lol...

yep, just a nice, fun competition. :)
Zanblade
Zanblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down