~ Silver Pack ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 6:52 pm

Ahhhh the familiar scent of smoke snapped me awake. I peek out of my wrapped arms and saw the familiar black shape dancing excitedly on the coast. There was a small campfire near the beast, wriggling grubs were presented near the fire- it was going to have a feast without me? No way!

I carefully walked out of the cave, careful to not bump my head on my way out. I strolled beneath some shade, just behind some dried seaweed patches. I closed my eyes, focused on the energy flowing inside me. Slowly but surely, my fur illuminated a fierce bright light. It last a few seconds long until it faded into smoke that was carried away by the wind. My true form was regained, felt so good to feel my mane drift behind me like slow motion flames.

Strolling happily, I slowly approached the beast. Diverting attention to the pile of grubs she collected, I couldn't help but chuckle with delight.

“I’d like to contribute to this, a few fresh lobsters added to this stash would be wonderful! Hold up, I’ll catch some right now!”

Without wasting a second, I dive into the waters and disappear from view.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

What is your kin type ? :

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 12:03 pm

( neko's turn now :P )

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
https://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 1:58 am

So the black beast can hunt crabs and build fires. As long as she knows that they poison themselves if you kill them before cooking them... Otherwise I’ll have a big wolf bird thing whining about a stomach ache on my hands. Not that the poison could hurt her enough that I would need to worry about her, but she’s bound to make a lot of noise if she has stomach pains. I don’t need any food, so her crab hunting is none of my concern. Let’s just hope the smell of cooking crabs doesn’t attract any more unusual creatures.

(There’s only so much you can do in RP with three people, especially when one of them just leaves the scene to walk into the ocean by themselves. Are the three of us the only people registered to the RP section?)
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 12:37 pm

( yes, there are more than the three of us, but most of them are too lazy or don't know where or when to start or what to write. you can all start new topics and invite people, i don't mind ) 

“I’d like to contribute to this, a few fresh lobsters added to this stash would be wonderful! Hold up, I’ll catch some right now!”

I jump back a little. The lion decided to come near . I was about to snap on cooked crab but my jaw stopped in the move when I saw her diving into the ocean. I couldn't help but chasing her in the water. 

'' Lobster, ewww ? hehehe I can't even eat it but I could use a good swim, as dirty as my feathers and fur are .The crab will wait. Competition ahead x') '' 

I rush into the water, laughing. I can smell the cat nearby, wishing for him to join us. But I thought to myself : '' yeah cats don,t like water so I don't know if he would like to '' 

I look up  and notice the little fur ball and I go at least clean my wings and head. 

'' Hey ! Don't you want to come down ? There is food for you too ! '' I yell powerfully to the distant cat.

I run toward the water and disappear for a minute as well. I look below and see the lion chasing the lobsters at the bottom of the ocean.  

I shiver as I am talassiophobiac. 

Things under water and deeeeep water itself scared me so I chickened up and swam back to the surface. 

Plus I hate lobsters, they scare the crap out of me. They look like armored water spider / scorpions . And hell I hate scorpions. 

I float on my back, relaxing again and try to dodge the wave as I swim back to the shore. 

'' Forget it, I hate water depths and lobsters ''  

The crabs seem suddenly so much more attractive. 

But to think about it, they always were haha. 

I go back to the fire and sit next to it. some of them are still spasming and trying to get off the fire. 

Two managed to make it a few meters away from the fire but two of them died of their wounds. 

I grab the crabs that try to escape with their guts spilling and put it next to the fire so it cooks well. I throw the dead ones back on the beach, hoping the gulls would make better use of it. 

The delicious smell of an agonizing crab mmmmmmmhhhh <3 

I'm about to munch on it when I see something in the corner of my eyes. 

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 3:37 pm

There! I growled underwater as I saw a group of lobsters next to some colourful corals. I swiftly approached the lobsters and hooked two out of the group, they temporarily panicked in the waters until I caged them into my mouth.

The rest of the lobsters are already scrambling to safety. I dived again, and to no luck: I caught no more.

A few urchins and crabs caught my eye, they were sitting on a mossy rock with seaweed seeping out of it's cracked surface. I steadily approach them and swooped the crabs into my mouth. The urchins were a problem. They are delicious, but their spikes are a huge threat. Perhaps enough force generated from diving could blast them out of the ocean and right onto the beach, but its not worth it. Those pesky animals will be safe for now. If I ever become desperate... I'll just have to reconsider my options.

Peeking out from the waters, I saw the beast and the cat on the coast. The tide was coming back, there could be some stranded animals left on the beach I could collect.

I approach the little camp fire, dump the animals i've trapped in my mouth onto the sand. My mouth ached from the pests nipping me in the mouth. I fear these might be dirty and they could accidentally contaminate the other good food. I picked up a creature, held it at the tip of my mouth and dipped my head into the flames. The flames licked the shell of the creature ferociously, I quickly retracted my head from the fire and rested the slightly burnt lobster to the ground. I began this progress with each creature I had collected. Quickly dipping them into the flames (along with my head) for a few seconds and take them out, put them onto the ground to let them cool. Along this process, each creature seemed to be cooked better than the one before.

I couldn't wait any longer, I grabbed a ruby red lobster and swallowed it whole. I smacked my lips, grabbed a well cooked crab with me and rolled over to the beast. I gave it a gentle smile, dropped the crab by its side and rolled back to my stash of food.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 2:40 pm

(  '' I'm about to munch on it when I see SOMETHING in the corner of my eyes. ''  , could be Neko or anything else, its his choice to be there or not x')  just clarifying ^^.  ) 

->> Neko's turn

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 5:00 pm

Neko are you still rping or we continue without you ? its been two days now... ^^' 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 6:23 pm

Sis just give him some time, people can get busy after all ^^

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 6:31 pm

i know, i just wanna make sure he's not abandonning the forum without warning, that,d be sad. ahaha

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 11:47 pm

Sorry, I haven't really had much time. I also don't have much input to give right now. Just ignore my silence and continue on. I really prefer being a passive observer most of the time. (This is why I usually don’t participate in RP)
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Its alright, then, i understand, thanks for tellling us xxx

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 2:27 pm

(Welp imma continue the RP)

I rolled back towards the beast, choking on the lobster I had in my mouth due to how quickly I rolled. Dizzy and tired, I collapse on the sand and snap my jaw open. I quickly snapped out of the dizzy phase and offered the lobster to the beast as well.

"You really seem to like crabs there! How about a lobster? It's all I have left from my stash."

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 5:09 pm

( it was my turn after Neko -_-. ) 

The lion beast was there now, her mane flowing like fire. I let my blue fire energy come out as well to show her i was as dangerous. 

I observed her in silence, eating my crab and midly ignoring her. I wasn't sure what to think about the creature. 

I figured it'd be an easy hunt if I just gave her the crab but she didn't seem like she needed any. I shivered at the view of the lobster tho..she ate it whole. eww and wasn't this dangerous to swallow like this anyway. ? 

'' "You really seem to like crabs there! How about a lobster? It's all I have left from my stash." 

There was a moment of silence with disgusting eating crab sounds. 

I looked at herat in the corner of my piercing eyes. She smiled at me. 

Maybe she wasn't that dangerous afterall. 

I looked at her, perplex, then replied : 

'' I can't, they scare the shit out of me and i'm intolerant but thanks. Also I do really love crabs. Would you want one ? '' 

I turned to face her, taking a chance .

'' Did you happen to come across some oysters ?  '' 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 10:10 am

I sniffed at the blue flames and felt it tickle my nose. I felt safe around flames, was the beast deliberately releasing such energy?

I swallowed a lobster whole, hearing the loud crunching sound echo in my throat. I mildly regretted eating it whole, but that thought didn't last long.

'' I can't, they scare the shit out of me and i'm intolerant but thanks. Also I do really love crabs. Would you want one ? ''

"Oh? That's a shame, they are somewhat quite nice. I'll take a crab! Anytime!"

I smile enthusiastically as my tail curls up from excitement.

'' Did you happen to come across some oysters ? ''

"Oysters... I saw some down the ocean, cuddled up. I'll trade some for crabs!" I shouted excitedly as I pranced towards the ocean. I started to run, I flapped my wings and flew up into the air. The ocean breeze filled my lungs. I idled above the ocean. Emotionless except my wings flapping and my mane and tail being dragged back my the wind.

Why don't I... truly satisfy my hunger. These small stashes wont take long to disappear. I flew higher up in the sky, tempted by hunger.

" I just need to... minimalize what I'm going to do. Hopefully it wont impact the ocean too much."
I flew up slightly higher, my expression emotionless. I took a deep breath and dived towards the water. As I came closer to the ocean, my mane started to light up. My fur seemed to turn into roaring flames. Not long after, I became a flaming furball leaving smoke in the sky.

Splash! I hit the ocean with a strong pressure. I felt the waves tremble seconds after, the ocean seemed to have risen up and then waves of uncontrolled water was pushed violently in the air, filled with groups amount of sea creatures.

Waves of water floated above the coast in a few seconds before it rained down with sea creatures. The water and sea creatures splattered on the toasted beach, some of them were paralysed from the impact- just weak enough to keep them alive.

My dive was slowed in the water, the flames around me turned into smoke and steam. My whole body hurt from the impact... I was slow to react in the water. I slowly guided myself above the water and slowly reached the shore. I lay on my stomach and growl quietly to myself.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 4:57 pm

"Oysters... I saw some down the ocean, cuddled up. I'll trade some for crabs!"

I smile back, surprising mysel with that smile 8 taking itbackin a hurry and putting on mysquinting eyes back hehe. Must play cool. I barely knew her but she sounded cool too.

* turns my head on the side a lil bit, head up.

'' Yeah why not, lol ''

Then she took off into the air and disappeared.

I was less hungry and way more curious now. my charcoal kittish & smoooth fur was dancing in the air. I groomed my feathers a bit to wait for her to get farther and i take of as well, against the wind so i have to make a big detour. 

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 Aerial-view-of-ocean-waves-crashing-rock-cliff-reef-san-benedicto_h8e_ebbqil_thumbnail-full01

My belly was nearly full and i lazily slapped my wings over the hotcurrents of the water, watching the lion creature from afar.

She glidded for a while then was diving in the violent waves crashing below. 

My eyes widened. I flew fast cause i saw that she almost missed her dive. 

it was quiet then for a good while.  My eyes looked at the surface of the water, scanning it, but no sign of her.  

I flew closer, worried to the bones now.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 5:02 pm

I popped out of the ocean, gasping for air. Slightly hurt from the impact of the waves. I inhale and exhale slowly, my heart was pounding and it needed to slow down. I looked up and saw the wolf flying, it looked real concerned.

I quickly dive back down and thankfully the dive I did created enough current in the water that some oysters have been pushed into light waters. I grabbed a few in my reach and popped my head out of the waters.

"Hey! I've got oysters to trade!" I said to the wolf excitedly as I swim out of the water and arrive on the coast.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 5:18 pm

My eyes stayed widened as she poped out of the water.  it

My own heart calmed down and I cringed but Iwas still relieved.¸

'' ARE YOU INSANE ?WHY WOULD YOU RISK YOUR LIFE FOR OYSTERS ?''

I lost it for a while. I was still under the shokc, i wanted to punch her.

WHY. ... that was reckless

My wings were flapping fast as hell,betraying my nervousness.

I was staring at her,emotions mixed up.

i could hear the gannets, seagulls and waves in the distance but my breathe was louder. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)    A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A big Skydiving Leap of Faith at the island cliff ( ROLEPLAY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE ROLEPLAY PORTAL :: Coastall cliff & ocean-
Jump to: