~ Silver Pack ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellequin

Hellequin

Kin/Therio type : Unsure
Job/hobbies : Vulture culture, music, games, linguistics

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) Empty
PostSubject: What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^)   What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 10:48 pm

I'm into a huge variety of music and always on the lookout for new music to try. Lately I've been into Finnish alt-rock, death metal, and disco (macho macho maaaaan~)Music

What kinds of music do you keep coming back to? I always end up back at metal.

What kind of music did you grow up listening to? I listened to a lot of System of a Down, They Might Be Giants, Tori Amos and Dead Can Dance. Already an interesting mix!

What do y'all think of any of the artists/genres I've listed? Love them? Hate them? Burst laugh
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^)   What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 3:01 pm

Music wise... I must say lofi. Calm and gives me warm tingling feelings. It makes you feel nostalgic of the past and hopeful for the future, it's like a motivation to keep going ^^

What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) 44251955_502613656879314_6100500121932267520_n________________________________________________________________________

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Hellequin

Hellequin

Kin/Therio type : Unsure
Job/hobbies : Vulture culture, music, games, linguistics

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^)   What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 12:23 am

Mmh, that reminds me of listening to my ipod using my headphones as garbage speakers. Though I lofi'd all of my music through that ^^ There is something nice about a noisy production/output sometimes
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^)   What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Gotta do what you can to make it, heh.

Yeah excess noises from headphones do fit lofi very much, mainly because it's a type of music where noise is very much welcomed.

What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) 44251955_502613656879314_6100500121932267520_n________________________________________________________________________

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^)   What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 4:22 am

Orchestral and Fat bass songs ( pop )

i love electro musc a lot as well

these are my fav  like Nerdout, Aurora and some youtubers

What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
https://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^)   What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kinds of music does everyone like? (hope this is the right place to put this ^^)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: KIN ENTERTAINMENT & INSPIRATION :: Music-
Jump to: