~ Silver Pack ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE   ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Me and Rr  worked so hard,and i was personally advised also by Zan which will put her her own touch just before its gonna be published. And all of the members also who contributed , thanks a LOT !!!!!!!!!!

I can't post it yet , but we done it, AT LAST. Our own shifting professional database website, in which we will link this forum for people to add stuff but things will change. 

This website here, its a big announcement i'm sorry, is going to become small and simple so people can keep it simple, clear and practical. New informations and posts you will add will be added to the actual database. 

this website here will be included and display within the new and have its own page ! 

you will now witness the guide this month for yourself and find a lot to read and lots and lots of help to shift at last. 

I sacrificied a lot of my energy working day and night, not being able to shift because i lacked time and energy i spent here and there. 
RR was in pain and had school on her sides along with spirit problems and she managed to work hard as well ,as much as i did. zan, well, will add her own personal stuff in time but it was meant as a surprise for her and the rest of the members so she did what she could lol. * hugs zan. i hope you're happy.

Now, Me, Rebeca and Zanblade are owners of the community and will be soon asigned roles for the new concept. 

SO YES , WE ARE MOVING AGAIN. no more annoying forum weird pages for information and activity less than zero dead from the members.

Silver Pack is less active here for a good reason. things changed and i wasnt ready to announce it just yet.

I decided i would partially retire but i changed my mind.

What you need to know now : 

- Silver Pack is mainly on Facebook now, on its respective group  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we strongly advise you to join or you can stay here. We don,t have discord anymore but still use it for private talks within members who have it like Zan and kuro. 

- The new  Google Docs website will include this actual one but this one i'm typing on right now will go through enormous changes to make it simple, clear and fast to use. It will serve for people who can't join the facebook group and for those who wish to share stuff they can't on there. also for people who want to add information on the new website. 

The google docs link will be posted this month once its done editing, its worth the wait trust me. All of our data, nothing external, is on there now. easy to navigate, fun to browse and very hard to get lost in. We added a lot of new information as well and hope you'll like it.

we wanted to realise that dream since 2011 but until now, we didn't have enough research to do so. 

now we can proudly tell ourselves we are advanced researchers and will therefore serve the community like we always wished.

Silver Pack has its official database now !!!!!

It will open soon, be aware.

of course, things will change here, it will focus on your entertainment and adding information on the other side. 

it will still have a general discussion, a place you can suggest new info, a place you can roleplay or post anything related to entertainment and of course, all the data we collected from external websites. 

so don't worry, nothing dies.

but everything will renew the way we always wanted it to be : 

FUN, FREE, EDUCATIVE, SIMPLE AND PROFESSIONAL.

Can't wait to publish the new website link. 

you don,t have to subscribe to the new one, the member area is still this one here. 

you'll understand everything in time.

Also, of course now I have two jobs and a LOT less time to involve into Silver Pack and this was kind of my last big push to make you happy guies. 

I will stay on Facebook mostly and keep contact with my friends. If you want stay in touch, ill visit here time to time, i have discord too bu facebook is mainly where I am active. 

The family 's big here but it's very cozzy on facebook , where the main group is now. 

its active everyday and now, with the website almost published, we will have more time to invest into posting very SHIFTY AND THERIAN/OTHERKIN ALIKE STUFF .

prepare to feel shifty again, for the moment has come !
 i feel so inspired omg.

<3 love you guies and hope this will ligthen up your day.

im sorry if i took so long to reply, my new life is crazy busy and ive been working crazy hard for this project.

now its time to take more time for myself after i publish the new website and shift on my own. 

can't wait ! 

im working on my new entreprise, which is selling paper mache giant dinosaur and cute creatures like yoda and i work at Walmart to get some funds.

its hard work but im getting there. 

i hope ill get rich one day so we can make our own pack bigger and more official, like real meetings and all.

LIKE THIS TIME AND ALWAYS, SILVER PACK WILL RISE FROM ITS ASHES AND THRIVE THROUGH SPACE AND TIME, ALWAYS AND FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
https://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE   ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 am

Can't wait for it to set in motion!

It'll be nice to have separate websites for different purposes instead of clamming it all in one website. Now the forum would *I presume* become more like a lounge for everyone just to chill and discuss things in a more lax way.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

What is your kin type ? :

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE   ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 2:29 pm

Exactly, ill make it cozzy af. can't wait x') 

We'll need a lil more time tho ! :P 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
https://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE   ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT : THE DREAM CAME TRUE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: * NEWS *-
Jump to: