~ Silver Pack ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 1:53 pm

"Hey! Stop that whining!" I shouted hysterically, although the sound didn't hurt my ears it was extremely annoying. Argh... it's really get on my nerves now. I saw her going towards the black noodle-looking snake. Honestly, does she not know there's plenty of them around? Jeez, winged wolves these days.

I walk slightly away from the oasis and poked at the edge, feeling the soil giving away and sand around the little hole immediately sunk underneath the grass patch. Bingo, this is a prime spot for wiggly noodles. I sunk my skull mask deep into the sand, spun the mask a few times as the hole got bigger. I got the mask back out, put it on my face and breathed a few sparks of fire at the hole. A few lines started cracking the sand's burnt surface. A few multi-coloured snakes popped out like pop-corn, I quickly scooped them up and dangled them above my face.

"I've got plenty of dangly noodles here, pick and choose. The rest is going back in the sand."

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

What is your kin type ? :

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 2:17 pm

The sunrise was starting to show up a little and the heat was coming back with it. I hate the heat so I was about to take the right path and go my own way. But..before...

I was running toward the snake but it was strangely not hiding this time. Its shadow escaped and slithered for a while , making the sand dance in the air and land in my face. 

I coughed and kept chasing it, it was graceful and fun to chase but then it stopped and faced me , head up in the air, ready to strike. What .?!  My feet stopped at a few meters from it, my eyes widened and I stayed immobile for 2 long minutes in silence. Slowly, I stepped back as slowly as I could. 

It was a king cobra ..., staring at me, ready to strike from 50 meters away if it had too. That beast was gorgeous with fierce eyes but was certainly no pet for Nithu nor no pet at all. I was disappointed that I lost the king snake and retrieved in all quietness, still looking at the wonderful creature in front of me, in love with it. 

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 Cobra-snake-desert-viper-king

Some rocky sounds came from the other side, where the lioness stood. 

What was she doing ? ...

I noticed the snakes under the rock, a whole bunch of them !!! So beautiful !!! 

Sadly, it wasn't what I was looking for. 

I shrugged and looked away, disappointed. 

'' Sorry, Nithu wanted that black kingsnake but it's rare. I was even lucky to find one... I guess I will have to find it when the next night happen. Its all YOUR fault  ''. 

I went under a nearby rock where there was this cave-ish hole and went there to curl in the tiny shadow it offered, mourning my loss. I didn't feel like talking anymore. I was angry and disappointed. 

The lioness didn't see me risking my life for that stupid snake ? 

KIDS THESE DAYS. 

UGH.

The heat came back faster than I expected but I didn't care anymore. I was full and drank a lot of water . All that was left to do was sleep and wait.

The wind came back as well, brushing some trash on the way to the oasis, where I started to look at after a few minutes. 

A bath to cool down would be a nice idea, but after I nap. 

It was sleep time for me afterall.

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
https://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 3:32 pm

The wolf growled at me for losing the snake... wha??? Swear elders these days are soooo boring. Well she went to some place to take a nap after muttering to herself about me, what am i supposed to do with these snoopy noodles now?

I glanced at the sun in the distant horizon, my eyes twinkled in the distant sunlight. Another long day shall unfold, perhaps I should use this time to treat myself. I didn't put the snakes back in the hole, I took them to the pond close to the oasis.

"Time to eat some proper meals!" I roared with excitement, I felt the snakes shiver and immediately decided to glare at them. The snakes squirmed in my paws, fearing what was about to come next- I find a bowl shaped rock and placed them inside. I chuckled to myself as I taunted the little snakes, I knew they were getting scared as hissing came out of their little jaws.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with you's later." I smirked to myself as I faced the pond. I jumped in the water and felt all of the smoke surrounding me disappear, the water splashed violently around me until I resurfaced from the bottom of the pool. I had my old form back, with my mane, wings and all the glory. I grabbed a clay pot out of my mane, it's cracked surface was covered in sigil looking things and it was really pretty. The black and white compound smeared on the clay pot's outer surface made it look extremely special and it was somewhat precious to me.

I scooped some water into the pot then grabbed a few fishes in the pond. I raised myself out of the water and loomed over the stone pot of snakes. They screamed at me furiously, I wouldn't blame them. I disappeared from their view, grabbed some spices I stored on the side of the clay pot and began mixing the spices in the water. I decided to breath fire underneath the clay pot quickly, I felt the fishies inside going crazy. The snakes must've seen the fishes popping out of the pot because the hissing grew louder, I chuckled to myself and considered having snakes as dessert.

After a while, the fish soup was done. I scooped the snakes out of the rock pot, they complained to me profusely and then- I smashed the rock bowl into tiny pieces.

"Look! Tiny bowls!" I could feel the snakes looking at the smashed rock with puzzlement. I lower the snakes to the tiny bowls and I started pouring some of the fish soup into their bowls. They started eating immediately, guess they don't have the time to complain anymore. I started sipping the soup too, enjoying the warm it fuels me as the sun rose higher.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 8:54 pm

( ELDERS??!! xD HOW DARE YOU !?)

My sleep was light, I could barely concentrate and even when I lowered my heart beat,

I could not fall asleep. The temperature simply wouldn't let my body cool down.

UGH.And all that noise reminded me when Esthar was doing the dishes right next to me when I tried to nap in the morning.

WHAT IS GOING ON *I thought loudly to myself. The exhaustion irritated me to the bones. More sensitive I was, mm , yes.

My eyes were caught by the action :the lioness was basically trying to cook her breakfeast.

Her appearance was indeed glamourous in the day. Her mane almost looked like fire itself and she seemed to have more energy in the day anyway.

The sleepy feeling couldn't be satisfied anyway so I stretched and started to walk toward her only to notice the bowl of snakes.

NO.YOU.WONT.

I took the snakes away when she wasnt looking,pretending to stretch again and made them fall on the sand,yawning then flew away to curl back in my hole, all innocent and faking to sleep.

By the time she would notice they'd already be gone,

I chuckled quietly,amused by the revenge..

its like...

dude these snakes dont even have enough meat, leave them be.

also no one kills a snake in my presence.

NO ONE.

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Just what I needed, a big gulp of fresh fish soup. Mmmmmhmmmmm. I wonder how the snakes are doing- Huh? Where are they? Drops of soup is still in their bowls, they were enjoying it earlier though... I saw the wolf in an awkward position, hunched back and muttering to herself. Damn, she's crazy.

I walk close to the wolf, inspecting her feathers before I put my paw on her back. "Nice feathers, they're a great asset." I tried to say my sentence sternly, trying not to chuckle. I quickly pounced away to a nearby bush and grinned innocently.

"Say, we should get out of this desert. There's only so much resources here before they run out. I've got to return to my land, ingredients to hand over my significant half- ingredients!" I scamper off, digging at the sand once again. " I'll be right back, don't disappear while I'm away." I started digging deeper into the sand, creating a massive tunnel. There was something I was looking for deep underground and it was somewhat important.

Eventually, I dug into a tunnel. it was bigger than what I imagined and while peering inside I saw stalagmites hanging down and there seemed to be a massive drop. Seems like the right place, guess I'll be venturing underground.

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 1:31 pm

"Say, we should get out of this desert. There's only so much resources here before they run out. I've got to return to my land, ingredients to hand over my significant half- ingredients!"
I heard the lioness coming and fell her heavy paws hitting the ground in vibrating infrasounds. Whem she was close, I was hesitating to react but I didn't budge. Not sure what her intentions were so I waited, impatient. 
What was she DOING ?! I felt something disgusting on my feathers and faked to sleep but sligthly jumped. I wasn't snoring on purpose nor mumbling. 
I'll have my revenge of that kid soon enough, trust me hehe. 

" I'll be right back, don't disappear while I'm away."
The occasion was OH SO perfect.
 One of my eyes opened slowly after I waited for her paws to be farther then I looked back at her.
Waiiiitt....
The manticore dig itself a grave or something then didn't stop digging and digging. Why was she looking for water if there was an oasis nearby ?! Standing up again, my body crawled to the hole in an immense interrogation. 
mmmhhh.
 What if I  filled that hole with san ?! WOULD YOU STILL LAUGH !?   I thought while looking down in the hole, curious. 
The way she dug strangely reminded me of Minecrat, a game I used to play in my human form before the great World War III. 
Dang I missed that game. . .
A small dry bush went pass me, distracting me from the heat for a few seconds. My black coat was not helping at all, absorbing all the heat and light ten thousand folds. 
My tongue was out, trying to catch the non-existent freshness of the air I was so used to, the Northen Side of Ycellio. 
* SIGH * 
I had to resist not to call her since I couldn't see her anymore. There was NO WAY I'd go into that filthy hole with bugs and other mysterious creatures. What if the hole closed above me ? What If I fall into a hole and never get up ? 
It was sooo dark up there, gave me the goosebumps. Stepped back a little, dizzy with the feeling of getting trapped, it made my wings cringe in successive panicked flaps. If I couldn't escape...
I have to stop thinking bout that, i'm not the one in the hole , afterall. 
Waited a long time, going back and forth from the hole to the oasis then back to the hole again. The water was barely helping to cool my body down to be honest since my fur was made to prevent to submerge my skin. 
stupid feathers... stupid first fur layer. stupid desert !!!
I had more than enough of this hot unbearable place.
Where is that stupid stupid snake !!!
Annoye and irritated, I made circled and roamed all over the place, wondering under what rock the kingsnake was hiding. 

it took nearly 15 minutes before I found another one. When I lifted the right rock, the tiny creature was looking at me, surprised and terrified. It was immobile for a while but eventually would react and slowly escape so I didn't wait and grabbed it gently to avoid a bite. 
'' AAAhhh, here you go !! Don't worry, I won't hurt you . We're going home. I got more than enough of that desert and sincerly, that lioness doesn't help '' 

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 Mexblack11_1__49503.1560640326.1280.1280
I growled, annoyed at the beast, trying to  wipe off the disgusting substance she put on my back, I gently grabbed the snake in my front talons and took off in the sky. 
Before going, I felt a little compassion for the manticore and wrote down in the sand these words :  
RIGHT DIRECTION ---- >    Trololo. 
Then I flew away for good this time, both amused and exhausted from this adventure. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 4:15 pm

Pure darkness enveloped me as I fell down into the cavern. There was a faint smell of... I'm not really sure what it was but it smelled somewhat nice. I felt the edge of the platform I was on and turned to the other direction. I crouched lower to the ground, feeling the rough surface against my whiskers.

Bang, head hit a massive pile of coal. Some chucks of coal collapsed onto me and I had to claw them out of my mane. Sigh... this place is surely annoying. Let's see... what did Zeph say back then... right. I moved to presumably the centre of the platform and screeched in a low tone. I felt some small animals squirming frantically past me until all came to a halt. I saw a rock covered in coal with little patches that suggested snakes were resting on it and beside it was a dead bush. I scratched the bush's surface and wasn't surprised when no coal pigment came off. Because it was its natural colour. I quickly yank the shrub off the rock and place it into my jaw and went back to the edge of the platform.

There's no guarantee of getting out of here from where I came from, I dreadfully knew so. I knew I had to take my chances down below, I think I could hear waves splashing somewhere. Without much hesitation, I leap forward with the dark shrub in my jaws and disappeared down below.

Splash!

I've landed it, I was in midst of dark waters. Here, I could go home, if I follow the echoes deep within the water's core. There was a little bit of light deep below, I swam to it slowly as bubbles formed out of my nose. I could feel the water warping me away...and it's finally time too. I have a feeling I'll meet that wolf in another world, in another time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows   (RP) Amongst the sand and shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(RP) Amongst the sand and shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE ROLEPLAY PORTAL :: The Desert of Suranrhaa-
Jump to: