~ Silver Pack ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau

2 posters

Go down

This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau Empty This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:19 pm

As you know, I had my first p-shift in Chibougamau, Quebec. During my visit then, people told me they knew nothing about werewolves in the region, that none was tagged and even worse: that some were killed if going too close to humans. I went at this libray with my cousin and we talked to this artist guy that had this wolf t0shift on him and once said he saw an aurora borealis and '' howled '' to the sky than he corrected himself saying it '' yelling '' which was very suspicious at the time. And now I find these pictures of a guy that saw the same wolf over seasons , the very same and it looks odd as fuck. 

Look at its anatomy : very long legs, very short muzzle, looks almost shaved, no tag color, very thin and short fur even in the winter when its hunting season for wolves....its supposed to be all fluffy and muscled, which he is not. His shoulders blades are placed wayyy back, which is not normal. his tail is straight and tin, his ears tiny and triangulars. and the throat, very long and weirdly aligned with his head in a squarish way. I don't know it just feels off. 

In these kind of regions, wolves don't approach people so easily. they can smell them from afar but will always avoid them when they can. so its very hard to even captire one wolf in the nature. but this one comes back in different seasons. idk its just sus as fuck. what are your thoughts ?                                                                                 

This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau 212524122_1648390152022188_8460832591253651574_n.png?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=aarhSmr4AuYAX_EHJ_s&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1

This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau 210619900_416104732943174_7403085678479507909_n.png?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=7h1nd6LxQqQAX-vGeti&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1

This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau 217080470_131250519071063_3046009553238002535_n.png?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=FiCIPJBsn3AAX_ycp3J&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1

This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau 207102595_218640626781780_4825246060973995373_n.png?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=7wor_Apmf5kAX-D6jwe&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1

There are a lot more pictures of this wolf where it comes from on the link above in the post. make sure to visit it before making up your mind.
Silver Black
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau Empty Re: This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau

Post by Taylarn Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:19 pm

You're right, usually wolves look lankier than this one and more wolflike. This has a very human shape, almost feline-looking when on four legs. What also sticks out to me is the head shape in the back-usually a wolf's head doesn't end roundly in the back like that. This wolf's head does, more like the back of a human's skull than a typical wolf's skull. The neck is also a lot shorter than would be expected, and while wolves could be born with muscular or skeletal disorders, if he's wild I'd assume such disorders would affect the ability to hunt and socialize. This doesn't seem to have happened here, which is why this seems like a shifter to me.
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau Empty Re: This suspicious wolf in Chibougamau

Post by Silver Black Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:10 pm

Hey, welcome back !  :D And thanks, yeah :) 

That wolf looks a lot suspicious to me too. the others as well in the sense that they are way too close to humans and seem to be posing but that could be just nature too. its just usually wolves are verrrrryyy shy with humans and will stay at least 1km a way. lol
Silver Black
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down